N'Golo Kante

>N'Golo Kante
>"Hmmm, I wonder how deep into the jungles of the African continent they had to go to find this guy?"
>Look it up
>He's French
>He was born in Paris
Defend yourselves Yurocucks

lame bait....

so is your president amerite

Our country is soon-to-be less than 50% White. Please quit your memeing.

>Defend yourselves
If they could defend themselves they wouldn't have allahkahdakka jihadis and oongobongo chimpanzees being born in the heart of their deathbedded empire

america is more black than europe you stupid yank

BASED ameriGODS destroying europoors and the RETS of the world on suicide watch

France is an african country.

He's what pure Africans look like. There's a lot of them in Europe, France in particular.

"African Americans" all have white in them, mostly from women. You've never truly encountered a proper black but there ya go.

this

Kante is an excellent player and from what I've seen so far he has a humble and likeable character. Why do you all come up with this racist shit now? Butthurt much because United lost?

our blacks are american your blacks are straight african

>Drumpf
>anything but the pure white of his Ancestors

>French colonization was a mistake

You got all the good ones to work on the plantations, Europe got the rejects

Please don't bully Kante

>Incredible footballer
>richer than OP ever will be
>cool attitude
>is bad

racists are dumb lads

RARE

african-americans are almost all minimum 20% white from the plantation owners diddling the help.
when Emmitt Smith was DNA tested on a TV show he was 20% white and the scientist (a brother) remarked on how much more african DNA he had than most african-americans.

is that even a real country?

>the good ones
>murder rates that would make a Honduran blush

what did he mean by this

You had a man called Barack Hussein Obama as your president for eight years

>60%

He was made in a laboratory by Dr Fuentes

He's an excellent player, yes. He is humble, yes. He is an incredibly likeable person with great character. Most people would agree with all these sentiments, and very few would try to argue the point.
But once you mention that he's "technically" """French""", then he just becomes a fucking nigger.

You'd be like Africa without our shitty Dacias

>America
>White

>technically french

he is french

>mostly from women.

?

Nah mane he be made in da caucus Mountains by Dr yakub bruh

kill whitey

he's one of our own
he's one of our own

Why are white people so obsessed with non whites?

>hating on black people

nigga white culture would be fucking boring without blacks, especially american """"culture""""" lmao

problem solvers

t. LeBron Smith

Sup Forums confirmed for not racist

rebbitors BTFO!

how could they ever survive without gifs of beyonce sipping drinks, eccentric clothing styles, overly-sexualised dance styles, and shitty music

how can anyone hate kanté? he looks like a slightly bigger baby.

...In my country blacks don't have a noticably higher crime rate than anyone else. The criminal lower classes are basically racially diverse.

In your country you have neighbourhoods full of criminals.

We have blacks. You have niggers. That's basically the difference there.

if it wasn't for black people, american culture would be as poor and boring as yours

>*le 56% faec*

othern than jazz, blues, funksoulr&b, what else did they contribute to the US that people wouldn't be able to live without?
the cons far outweigh the pros

>...In my country blacks don't have a noticably higher crime rate than anyone else

you sure?

>We have blacks. You have niggers.

pure africans are far worse than american blacks

>In my country blacks don't have a noticably higher crime rate than anyone else

That's because the police in your country are too afraid of being called racist to do their fucking jobs.

>obvious shitposting thread
>all the emotionally hurt and crying Euros ITT

Fuck why are you all so delicate?

I don't understand your point. he's a good lad, what's the matter with being born in Paris? can't figure out your implications. maybe you think good players can't come from Paris or France or something. very puzzling and sort of inane my American friend

white boi white boi wot u gon do wot u gon do when we cuck u

won't even reply to your completely stupid implication

but just out of curiosity, what have croatia created that we wouldn't be able to live without?

American blacks lazy and entitled (like most Americans), although they happen to be violent as well. Pure Africans are usually 50/50, the ones that move here as adults are usually decent people.

>trying this hard
wew

tbeh regardless of what Serbians claim, Nikolai Tesla is Croatian.

I rather have a nigger proudly playing for our NT rather than some stupid fuckhead that kneel or raise their fist during your anthem.

>a nigger
>a

nigger your NT is nothing BUT niggers nowadays

>France
>Defend themselves

literally never heard of this country

Kek

>every non-white wants to live in white countries and blame their problems on
>"Why are white people so obsessed with non whites?"

Whites are inferior natural athletes

Sorry, "France is black" or "France/Germany/UK is Muslim" banter is fine and amusing, but not when it comes from that flag.

You are unironically a 60% white country.
You are only a few generations away of losing your white majority status.
While we can still laugh at our situation, yours has become way too serious to make jokes about.

You are literally on your way to become the next Brazil.
Your flag simply doesn't qualify you to make jokes like this.

Get a proxy next time if you want to make a thread like this, thank you

joj

because they need to justify their miserable mediocre existences by pretending they belong to an elite caste and step on the rest

I'm just glad we can have this productive dialogue, lads

American just branded their nignogs with Christian names

I honestly don't get this about americans.
Some of them seem to be under the impression that there are packs of wild islamists roaming the streets of european cities because they see brown people in some photos. Most of the arab thugs steering trouble are as muslims as chicago gangbangers are christians.
Even with a tiny part of this minority turning to "real" islam and trying to plan terrorist attacks after a life of petty crimes, you're still safer in an european city than in an american one. Of course I think the European Union should protect its frontiers better and do more against a part of its youth turning to terrorism, but if you think that it's a worse state than what the US are currently living you are fully deluded.

hello harry, how is your sister?

Judging by your government and your soccer national team you'll be even worse in about 20 years

I always wondered how Britain did it. How did you guys achieve peace between nogs and whites? Is there a model that America can follow to achieve this? Can trump actually MAGA after learning from you?

I didn't see so many nignogs in London but a lot of fucking pakis and sandniggers and since they let em do their own shit I guess they don't riot unlike here

Don't forget two of their so called legends thierry henry the nigger and zidane the literal muslim. Joke of a country.

'''''''France''''''' isn't white and nobody should think it is.

i used to think it was mainly fat black lesbians that were shrieky, loud and annoying on the internet. but Sup Forums made me realize fat racist white teenagers are just as bad.
you people are just as guilty for ruining the internet.
god damn it. they should have never created aol and myspace.

t. abdul

Pakis and indians have empire and just enough knowhow to work n shit, whereas niggers literally are bums.

We have so many pakis that we don't have enough room for niggers.

Long story short, were full.

>he is proud his country has enough poor white people to play football past childhood

t. N'gaelbaleiauda