Knowing that white people and western civilization will go extinct within this century makes me so depressed

Knowing that white people and western civilization will go extinct within this century makes me so depressed.

How does Sup Forums deal with this sad fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886911001073
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0OC7z__uKbA
youtube.com/watch?v=PIIYpqRx24g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is still hope

Things go up, they come down.

nothing new

shitty opinion detected

Don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin.

Knowing that at least we kept our retarded niggatry to this planet and didn't infect the rest of the fucking galaxy with it.

Exactly , there is still hope. It is in your hand to make even a small change(marry a white woman, have 2 or more kids) . Russians, Polish and hungarians, hopefully wont let this happen to them anyway. Stay strong, dont give up just yet, is way to early.

People thought the Soviet union would never fall. Then BOOM.

We are just going through a phase of leftists trying out their cooky ideas, they will fail as they always do. The world will look a lot different after, but we shall proceed.

First off, checked.
Secondly, well, it's whatever. If it happens, it happens. It's depressing, though, because, once whites are gone, the human species is fucked.

>fact
>implying
Prepare for your rope, leftard

I became Catholic and cleaned up my act.

Getting married in December to a QT slav.
>she thinks feminism is ridic and loves to cook for me

>fact
>not a single citation

Post yfw we will no longer be in our youth when we finally start to turn things around

So the army of gramps and grannies is going to war against the Islamic Caliphate in wheel chairs? Sounds lkke modern day Germoney.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886911001073

wew lad

Evalion will lead the army.

I mean Europeans in general

Knowing that going to heaven is more important than being a LARPing white supremacist killing non-whites.

Our worst enemy is not he caliphate. Our worst enemies are among our own people. The muslims are just doing what they do naturally. It's the leftists who want to destroy our culture and our ethnicity.

You haven't read that since it's behind a paywall

Wew lad

>free speech

the white world will never dissapear
its just like rome and byzantium
the western world will fall,but the eastern whites will take advantage of the power vacuum and become the dominant countries,im talking about russia,finland,poland,maiby even us
we are not living in a time when the white world will dissapear,but a time in which it will transform

None of this would be an issue if we killed all the leftists

Hate speech is not free speech. She incited violence against groups of people which is the literal legal definition of hate speec

not any personal bias in that theory at all

sounds ok though

free speech is all speech
if hate speech is not allowed why can muslims and feminists call for the genocide of whites and christians without problems?
this is just the jews censoring what they dont like

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Maybe it will. If you yuros give up like little bitches.

Sad? I'm absolutely happy to be born to witness this. Now don't get me wrong, I would prefer if we could sustain ourselves but the coming decades will be extremely exciting.

How will our history end? Will we slowly fade out? Will our fire burn bright but short? Or will we somehow reverse the tide?

>free speech is all speech
What the fuck are you talking about, no it isn't. Hate speech is illegal because it incites violence
>if hate speech is not allowed why can muslims and feminists call for the genocide of whites and christians without problems?
Regressives are massive fucking hypocrites, what else is new

He's right tho.

The eastern whites are proving to be more pro-active towards the preservation of whiteness. A lot of our culture will be forever gone, the same way it happened with the latin culture, but hopefully something anew and better will rise from the remains.

It's a symptom of our success, no real way to avoid it desu. Success breeds complacency.

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

w
e
w

l
a
d

this, the reason right wing ideas are becoming more and more prevalent and the reason Trump is practically going to win at this point is because we've tried the left and liberalism and its failed us so we are reverting back to how shit was. Right now we are just experiencing the last moments of the left so shit is getting more and more crazy hence all the feminazi BLM cucketry or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

you got the same problems bro

youtube.com/watch?v=0OC7z__uKbA

youtube.com/watch?v=PIIYpqRx24g

its easy to criticize from the across the pond

we still have a pretty large pool of genetics, it will take a beating though no question

>trump wont become president

we will save the day. you will have the blueprint. and everything will be glorious.

>Implying the group with 80% of wealth on this sad planet will """"""""""""go extinct"""""""""""""
Ohwaityoureseriousletmelaughevenharder.jpg

>disturbingly, she boasted 40,000 followers

NO

STOPPING

THIS

TRAIN

>hate speech is not free speech
>it incites violence
dude,free speech means being allowed to express your opinion without having to worry about being repressed for it,no matter how stupid,wrong or racist it is
anyways,she didnt say anything that would incite violence,she didnt say ”gas the kikes,race war now„ or something like that
she was just expressing an opinion and the jews didnt like it

Want to add: Our ancestors don't care how we live and neither will we when we're dead.

Change is always happening, be it good or bad. We should oppose it when it runs contrary to our values but don't take the whole weight on your shoulders because it only makes you miserable. Never forgot that our time on this planet is short and a live lived with sorrow and fear is wasted.

>666 in almost every post on this thread

My god, we truly are in the end times.

indeed. also i actually see the minority movements like blm being rooted in the fact that they smell power. but they can be defeated by us. and any system they create will mostly likely be crap

she had over 60k also lol they got it wrong

I'll be dead by then so I don't give a fuck.

Welcome to the world of doublethink. Allowing interpretations of the meaning of the word freedom opens the gate to interpreting hate(-speech) to mean whatever you don't like. There's already a EU proposal going around, which would categorize criticism of feminism, among other things, as hate speech.

I genuinely predict that the turner diaries will be a real thing in the near future

checked

Nice quads bru

Knowing that without us the rest of the world will burn

The red dragon awakens and there will be no one to stop it

Don't care lol

Knowing that we'll go down swinging.

Fight.

>not living in the American South

We can only take shit for so long until the real America must separate from the cancer that is the north and western states. When it gets to the point that they will capitulate to the ISIS and BLM caliphate, it'll be round two.

responded to by

FUCKING CHECKED

>the red dragon awakens and there will be no one to stop it
except its own failing economy

checked

>no matter how stupid,wrong or racist
You can be all of those things and not incite violence. What are you trying to prove, hate speech has always been illegal in modern western countries and you only have issue with it now because the regressives are trying to abuse it. This was not a case of abuse but genuine hate speech
Free speech and hate speech have clear legal definitions. There is nothing left for interpretation. What you are complaining about is changes to the definition of the word and therefore to the law. Not the same thing

Safe in my burning hatred knowing that without us the world will plunge itself into an a apocalyptic nuclear war.

Krauts need to die anyways
they cause this shit
fuck off

Eh, we deserve it.

No race this dumb should be allowed to exist.

Pay your debts faggot

This. White people will simply retreat to the Ice patches as they always have.

>be german
>destroy rome
>indirectly cause ww1
>directly cause ww2
>almost ruin europe
>try a 3rd time
krauts are trully the worst

>this post
Are you mentally retarded or being stupid on purpose?

The Treaty of Versailles caused WW2

WW1 was all of Europe's fault

Germany really does fuck everything up.

First they tried to genocide the Jews, now they try to genocide themselves and bring the rest of Europe down with them.

Fuck Hitler, fuck Merkel. Both are traitors to European heritage.

You know nothing of the world if you think Romania, Finland or even Russia is gonna amount to shit, Burger.

>spotted the hungarian diaspora

>Genocide the Jews

>implying the current world powers will be able to defend themselves when they get taken over by a civil war sparked by islamists to take control

That's maybe you. How is anything you said German's fault?

Merge and become stronger. Then take revenge

Guys no one is going extinct race-mixing is not genocide. I am racially mixed and I'm fine.

More like Churchill agitating people with help of Jews.

>invade and destroy rome
>allow austro hungary to invade serbia
>invade poland
>force EU countries to take in limitless amounts of ”refugees”

yellows will be shot on sight

Fuck off.

>race mixing is not genocide
say that to the romans or the jews

Western and Northern Europe will fall, no doubt about that.

But you will not amount to anything.

Go eat a dog, Chang.

get a sense of humor for fuck's sake.

Tell me about Kane, why does he have the beard?

>>invade and destroy rome
They claimed the destruction. Rome would have fallen shortly after it split up anyway.
>>allow austro hungary to invade serbia
>tfw you are this stupid and believe that started ww1
>invade poland
all other countries (maybe except France, they were just incompetent) wanted war with Germany, there was nothing hitler could have done. especially when you read 500-1000 pages regarding the diplomacy going on between 1925 and 1945... to put in in a quote from a polish "politician" in 1934 i believe: "Germany will get the war, if it wants to or not".
>>force EU countries to take in limitless amounts of ”refugees”
>Soros and other Jews are now German

>implying that with the current powers falling the economic world wont change

Romans didn't fall because of that

fuck off viking savage

It's not funny because you seem serious.

We don't have to. You will kill yourselves and we will survive as always.

>he thinks the 6 gorilion lie is true

>It's not funny because you seem serious.
Then go back to China.

i didnt say they fell,but they were bred out of existance
>rome would have fallen anyways
you cant say that with certanty
>inb4 hitler still invaded poland anyways when he could wait for russia to go first,then join the allies

I was born here, you go back to England or Germany.

I was also born here. My immigrants passed through Ellis Island.

Ok and they evolved even better.

>you go back to england or germany
dont you mean africa?

Allies, especially British were jealous of the prosperity and skyrocketed economy that had come with Hitler. Jews were already mad at Germany for kicking them out of business so they and Churchill started everything. Poland is close to irrelevancy when it comes to cause of WW2.

Jews are master race.
They simply discovered the pragmatic use of the laws of evolution before whites did. The price of that shortcoming is the Jews using social engineering and demographic weapons to deconstruct the Europoid gene pool.
This is just a brief glimpse of the first time humanity has used a large scale, civilization-destroying power-gaining strategy through merely the use of language. Jews had been building up their IQ and verbal intelligence for centuries. They were guaranteed to win this from the beginning.

HAHA lol nice joke. But seriously fuck off.

Then dont tell me to go back.

>modern day italians
>an upgrade over the romans

Indeed it will, you piss-drinking gypsy.

Just not in favor of *you*. Asia will fill the void and you will undoubtedly be its bitch. From what I understand, you're already being cucked by fucking VIETNAM. And those bombed out gooks are barely even trying.

Your people shit in streets and eat dogs, Chang.

My people were far more civilized than you 1000 years ago than you are today.

This is not just race-mixing. I wouldn't care if over the course of hundreds of generations our genes mix with those of other ethnicities. That would be just natural. But the leftists' plan is to replace white europeans by arabs and africans within less than two decades.