Brother of Brussels Airport bomber to represent Belgium at Rio Olympics

Belgian taekwondo athlete Mourad Laachraoui, the brother of one of the Brussels Airport suicide bombers, is now set to represent Belgium at the Olympic Games in Brazil.

His brother Najim, 24, was one of two suicide bombers involved in March 22 bombings that killed 32 people.

Mourad, who will says he excited to represent Belgium in the Olympics, insists that his brother was a nice, intelligent boy and had given no signs of being radicalized before he left for Syria in 2013.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/20/brussels-bombers-brother-wins-taekwondo-championship-gold-and-will-soon-head-to-the-olympics/

He will get a jungle disease and die. Scum

Good for him.

Now we know who is going to sneak terrorists and explosives in at least.

Swiggity swooty he gonna taekwando some brazillian booty!

A
FUCKING
ROACH

>taekwondo as a sport

Wew lad. Literally a non-martial art.

Yes comrade we must purge entire families should one member end up being a bad egg!

To say that this is "bad PR" would be the understatement of the decade.

I wonder if any of his Muslim brethren are going to attend the rio games

It'd be plenty satisfying to hear about them acting like the typical entitled Muslims they are and getting the crap kicked out of them by Brazilians

A
FUCKING
KEK

Fuck yeah can't wait for him to blow up Rio de Janegro

Awesome! The past lies beyond us at this point. We need to go on with our lives. The Olympic Games in Brazil is a great starting point. We can show that terrorism doesnt fear us, thus we send someone close to the terrorists. Dviersity is our biggest strenght now.

HE WAS AN FBI ENTRAPMENT BAIT!!

This guys family came from a radicalized part of Belgium, so chances are him and his family were sympathetic towards the deaths of Europeans/non-Muslims.

It honestly wouldn't be a bad idea at all to deport them.

>whole family is muslim (bad eggs)

And you think your women are not cucking you with rich european tourists lol? On a much larger scale than poor ugly turks cuck germans

So he left to go fight for an extremist Islamic group but had shown no signs of radicalization before then?

>golf
>sport
Pick one.

Wait till the liberal media spin his story as 'Terrorism has nothing to do with islam and he is an innocent moderate muslim whose parents went to europe for a living'

Islam had shown no signs of hatred towards the United States before 9/11 happened!

SEE, there's a silver lining to every dark cloud...!

cucked++;

Wow! So tolerant!

If he actually won it by talent, then that deserves respect. But he still should not be allowed to compete. Yes, it is unfair, but allowing him to participate literally migitates the seriousness of the Brussels attack.

Tumi Bhalo na

Any Brazilian non huetros in for a designated murder district tour with that goat raper

>literally migitates

you don't know what words mean.

Every paki should be melted nuclearly

go take your estrogen elsewhere you leftypol cunt

কেমন চলছে জীবন ওখানে?

Can't read that, lol
American born and raised

Did you go to an English medium school?

>Every paki should be

So The Cities of London,Bradford,Manchester,Luton,Birmingham...etc basically top 10 UK cities then?

We need to go after the families.

I was surprised to see how slutty Turkish girls are. One would imagine them being super prude due to islam

Yes.

How do you literally not know your own brother? That's my question to this man.

How's Life Treating You Up There?

Nope, but my dad was a London grad Lawyer so he helped me with the language.

Sportsman are massively narcissistic, they live in a world by himself for himself.

Pretty good actually

It's cool seeing a bangla poster every once in a while

How there there aren't more people from Bangladesh that poster here?

I figured the kids that use internet there still number in the millions, which how crowded that place is

>insists that his brother was a nice, intelligent boy and had given no signs of being radicalized before he left for Syria in 2013.

Well because his brother basically did normal muslim stuff. Ofcourse he didn't notice

God, this cucklord is the king of kek! LMFAO

>more people from Bangladesh

there are about 28 million Bangladeshi circle-jerking at fagbook as I type this, they have no spare time to visit here.

Should we laugh about the West? Should we cry? Should we despise it? Should we hate it? Less and less I care...

Weakness and stupidity get punished. Natural selection.

Well Gotta go take a nap bro,Sunday's a work day here remember?...nice hearing from you,take care.

who's ready for this guy to set off a vest in the middle of opening ceremonies?

Strange days are here... I bet that the gov't of Belgium and some international Olympic commission advocated for this Mourad Laachraoui guy to be the Olympic star. Maybe the coordinators in Belgium think that this action can compensate for the tarnished image of Belgium's Muslim community. Do they believe that that this guy is a good representative for non-ethnic Belgium success; or do they want to show how the brother of a bad guy (the Brussels bomber) can himself do good things or be successful in Belgian society or at least in their sports programs? Strange times indeed.

checked

Fuck off moongod worshipping turkroach

Both

Yes.

>Mourad insists that his brother was a nice, intelligent boy and had given no signs of being radicalized.

Mourad showed no signs of being radicalized before blowing himself up during the 2016 Brazil Olympics, according to Mr. and Mrs. Laachraoui.