Why do American girls find circumcised dicks more attractive?

Why do American girls find circumcised dicks more attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
atcc.org/Products/All/PCS-201-010.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

circumcised always seems cleaner

Jew brainwashing.

cause un's are utterly replusive.

Because they're more common

because americans know best
thats why all your women move there

I don't. I live in california and I only know one uncut guy that I've ever slept with. I'm never going back to cut. Which is why he has been getting casually laid 3 times a week for the past year.

This.

Because they don't look like motherfucking anteater noses.

Yeah, but you're a faggot. Your opinion doesn't matter.

lol lies
ugly bitch confirmed
literally these words were never spoken by anybody white in california so either fake or ugly

Actually we generally don't want your mass produced poison food and fluoridated water

if only that were true
that would be the day
but unfortunately youre 100% wrong

Care to elaborate why? Since it's the natural right way, I don't see why trimming it improves the aesthetics

>muh anteater noses

Well at least you actually feel something when you use them. I guess you voted for Trump because you liked how his wig & fake tan looked like.

Yeah, I think they just want us all to suffer the pain of the Jew but without the financial benefits

you dont understand because you have one
you never can understand its not something easy explainable its just the way literally anyone feels when seeing an uncut for the first time when being used to cut

My wife says kuz shes not trying to play peekaboo during sex...

When it's hard it wont look like that anyway

That's the honest truth. Yeah, lemme just post my FACE to Sup Forums so a bunch of butthurt cut fags can make themselves feel better by pointing out I'm average as fuck. I barely had to state my preference and cutfags get defensive because their parents chopped off an important part of their wiener at birth.

Ya know what's the best? Even if I were ugly, I would be California ugly. Which puts me way above the nation's average.

For the same reason Americans never make these pathetic penis threads
We dont give a fuck about your foreign bullshit
We live our lives appreciating what we have and dont bitch and cry and make threads about what our penises look like

The fuck does that even mean

so yeah, you dont live in california fake as fuck
rekt yourself m8

Because we don’t like yeast infections and guys rarely know how to clean themselves properly.

you're cut deal with it faggot

inb4
>waah so people dont know how to take showers? wahh i have an anteater penis

Because they are used to it. It's cultural

yup

hahah you just faked being a girl from california you have way more problems than that

in my opinion it doesn't matter if you are cut or not if your dick doesn't curve up it's ugly

am I good?

lol maybe if they're homeless or 5 years old and daddy never taught them how to wash down there, your'e not at any more risk than a cut person, no matter how much your jewish doctors tell you you are

It's cultural i suppose

ew no

:(

>look better, aesthetically
>better for BJs
>cultural
>slighter more cleaner
inb4 its not that hard to wash
quit lying, you dont wash your dick after a piss

cut or uncut, if your dick doesn't curve like this then it really doesn't matter bc ur shit is ugly

Ignore them.

You good.

better to give and receive

>Since it's the natural right way

I don't give 2 fucks whether you are cut or not. But humans do not do things the "natural right way". Makeup, plastic surgery, grooming, etc.

Thanks for the ego boost. Do I get special privilage points for being a female from/residing in california? Why would that seem impossible to you? Apparently I'm similar to a unicorn to you troglodytes.

I would say it's worse for BJs since she cant really tug you the same way, also less sensitive since you loose the fine-touch neuroreceptors of the penis when circumcised.
Also you dont piss inside your foreskin, when your a man the tip generally protrudes enough to not do that, if not you just retract it then piss. Simple

>ITT a bunch a betas with mutilated cocks trying to feel better about themselves

They just find it hard to believe a girl would turn down their beautiful mutilated dicks

you are so ugly
I am from california
i have lived here my whole life
i can tell with 100% certainty that you lied about living here for being from here
or you are ugly and not white and possibly not a girl
man up to one of them youre fucking pathetic

thanks

But the world would be better without makeup so girls would put more effort into keeping healthy by eating right and exercising rather than slapping that shit all over the face, also plastic surgery never looks good.

Dick Cheese = Game Over

lol what makes you so sure?

I'm uncut and have never experienced that. even when I've gone a long time without washing down there

because im not a fucking idiot and i fucking live here and know how people talk/type from here
and youre opinions do not match the opinions of 99.99% of people that are actually from here
its fucking obvious somethings not right

I honestly don't get how a girl can give a circumcised guy a handjob.. like theres no slack to tug on

and yeah, It's Jew brainwashing

you can say whatever you want. Girls have been surveryed about BJs and most prefer cut because its not mushy or whatever in the mouth. Girls do prefer uncut for intercourse though because of gliding motion. im just stating what ive read in data/studies

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

Just pull that shit down then it's just the same as a cut dick

Apparently you're from Norcal. because you're hella fucking stupid and closed minded. I'm from central California. This is the most populated state in the United States. You really think that by claiming to be a california weiner opinion expert you can accurately state that not a single girl likes uncut?

EVERYONE WATCH OUT. This guy is super educated about wiener opinion. Especially California wieners.

I'm not the person that said they were but alright if you say so

thats obviously not true?
tons of slack
i can make my circumcised penis look uncircumcised easily just by stroking forward?
its abundantly clear most of you uncut fags are very uneducated about the subject

Because they like to control men. Female circumcision needs to become the norm.

I'm an American woman who prefers circumcised dicks because uncut dicks look like sandworms to me, or like windsocks, they just look so strange. Probably just because I've never seen one irl.

i do

>down there

you cereal?

bless your heart

lol it's hilarious that you can think you can tell just from a few typed sentances, not everyone is the same ditsy clueless whore in California

you dont live here
you dont get it
a few typed sentences sets me apart from every single one of you
we are different
its easy to tell

>implying circumcision is at all standard and not totally up to the preferences of the operator and parents/patient

every animal on the face of the planet grooms.

There a different type of cuts so you've obviously had the one that has left some slack, some guys have it done where it's so tight that erections are painful and sex is pretty much impossible for them

You know you're talking to two different people, right? Norcal scum

>down there
grow up

wtf how did i imply any of that?
>fucking reaching so hardcore right now

>implying california is one state
>not six
Shut up, jew.

sorry meant for

uh yeah i do
and im from laguna beach California suck my cock
Norcal my ass
no one from california calls northern california "Norcal" fucking idiot try harder

i'm apart of the best one i dont really care
and no one from california has ever made a thread about uncut vs cut penises you anteater cocked faggot

Even worse, Orange County scum. Your arrogance makes so much more sense

the best county
>implying anyone with a brain would rather live in homeless shitville beverly fuckboy hills 45 minutes north or boring ass san diego 3 hours away from LA

Oh, damn, everything this jew says makes sense now

>implying that your bankrupt jew county is better than any place north of sacramento
kekitykek

>implying that your pathetic bank account has allowed you to step foot on laguna beaches
reaching
youve never been here
you have no idea how good it is
and you didnt get the point
this is the best county because its absolute peace and 45 minutes away from anything worth doing in la
and around 45 minutes away from anything worth doing in san diego
so yeah
that makes it thousands of times better than anything above north of sacramento

Nope. I'm from Santa Barbara. People come from your shitty places to vacation here. Every Sunday I'm stuck in a goddamn traffic jam on the sounthbound 101 because all of you losers have to go back to your shit lives.

lol
>santa barbara
where old people and college students live
thats not better
maybe if all you do is surf
not if you want to have a fun life
ive actually spent a lot of time there
if you think i would rather live there than tablerock you are straight up lying to yourself stop

I'm from Modesto what the fuck are you on about. People definitely use the phrase NorCal. You also realize how huge California is right? Sonora, Oakland, Bakersfield, Los Angeles, and San Diego are vastly different but all in California. Kys

Nope, just time. Working in San Francisco internet startups leaves little time for such a purposeless trip anyway.
Don't worry, you right-wingers will all hang from meathooks in due time.

ok sorry
mexicans call it norcal
youre right
hahaha

circumcision brain damage in his case

The skin is literally harvested and sold for a profit:
atcc.org/Products/All/PCS-201-010.aspx

They use it for making expensive medical products like Apligraf, and cosmetics like SkinMedica, and Hydrafacial.

you're right
it would be a pointless trip
because its living here that makes it the greatest
not visiting

I hate California with all my heart, just a much as I hate their people. Just wanted to say that to let you know that not everyone thinks California is a paradise, it is a shithole (No need to tell me how irrelevant my opinion is). But the question is... Why do you prefer uncut? What's the difference?

Forget about all the Asian communities? Immigration act of 1965? Or Albanians, Irish, French, Canadians, Italians? Are you even trying anymore? You got like 5 people calling you out on your bullshit. Why don't you go watch Peaky Blinders and eat some frozen yogurt you faggot

yeah living in paradise isnt for everyone because it comes with a lot of shitty people
but thats a small price to pay
and to answer your question
its mainly aesthetics
its a scary difference for anyone to see the other
thats understandable is it not?

Jazzed up from your first pep rally today, eh kid?
MODS

Dick cheese

Is a jewish myth.

I prefer uncut because he is clearly enjoying himself more. He is way more sensitive and responsive to touch. I can reach into his pants and give him a 5 star handjob no spit required at any point due to the extra skin. I also just like his dick more. It has a cozy little spot to rest in when the day is done. His penis has never smelled, either, in the long time that we've been banging. Not once, and that's because he takes a shower every day like a normal human. There is something that's just real satisfying about watching his rabbit come out of the hole and turn into a rager.

>extra skin
The skin isn't extra.

fake/10
try again next thread

I'm cut but my gf has said she literally wouldn't date me if I wasn't. I think a lot of western girls just find it so abnormal that it disgusts them.

Not the answer I was expecting. Sounds too superficial. But then again, we are talking about dicks so I want to leave everyone with this: "All dicks are scary if you are about to be rape"