How does it feel to speak our language while none of us know any of yours because it is irrelevant to our survival?

How does it feel to speak our language while none of us know any of yours because it is irrelevant to our survival?

>Your language
American education.

Yes it's our language

When people hear this language spoken, they think of the US

They think of England because...watch it now lad... English = England
Notice the similiarity?

its english language not american language

the us doesnt even have an official language

>europeans in suicide watch

Reminder that you two-faced faggots would all be singing the exact opposite tune if we tried to claim English is ours

ON JOAO ON
come the fuck on you monkey

>our
they teach british english everywhere but the us

no we will say its just a tool we butcher and use for our own needs to communicate with eachother

>tfw only know how to speak english so if I visit other countries I inevitably get funneled into the tourist traps for americans
Feels uncultured man

well yes, that's what makes Sup Forums fun, Sir redditor

In fairness Canada (especially western) uses a hybrid of both.

60 million people speak mexican in the US, i don't mind speaking english tbqh hermano estadounidense.

it's nice you made this thread i almost forgot why i hate americans

>he is unironically proud about being monolingual

How does it feel to speak our language (français du Québec et le nouveau brunswick) while none of us know any of yours because it is irrelevant to our survival?

Shows where the power is in the world

YOU need English. We don't need any other language. I could go to China and use English and get around just fine.

You can't even go to a neighboring country with Swedish.

>English is the official language of 32 states; English and Hawaiian are both official languages in Hawaii, and English and 20 Indigenous languages are official in Alaska. Algonquian, Cherokee, and Sioux are among many other official languages in Native-controlled lands throughout the country. French is a de facto, but unofficial, language in Maine and Louisiana, while New Mexico law grants Spanish a special status.
Hmm... It's almost as if we really ARE a united nation of several states...

>he doesn't enjoy learning more languages
You don't belong here

The fuck could I use another language for?

Most of us learn languages just for fun and cultural exchange. 99.9% of japanese language learners never will be in japan, but they can watch anime on original and talk with foreigners. Can you understand this idea?

I learn english for job too, but, for example, I want to know portuguese, spanish and french in future. With high variaty I never will use the languages out of Sup Forums shitposting, but it really interesting and pretty for brain.

Do you like SOPA DE MACACO meme? You know about it from Sup Forums. But you miss 99.9% of another local memes, for example. You can't listen music, watch films and read books.

To know languages is really the goal for me and other persons like me. And if you can't understand it - you are retarded.

>YOU need English.
>I could go to China and use English and get around just fine.
>You can't even go to a neighboring country with Swedish.
Are you being retarded on purpose or is it just an unfortunate character trait of yours?

im fairly sure i'd have as much luck with finnish in mainland china as you'd have with english. hand gestures and speaking louder and more slowly arent exclusive to english you know

I wish everyone in the world would know english and stop using other languages completely tbh0n.

idk m8 you tell me

wasted numbers

i guess the American isn't wrong, he could be a bit less asshole about it. Most Swedes around Stockholm when speaking english speak with American accent, our media etc is very Americanizet as well.

Why would i feel bad that the enemy can't speak my language but I can speak his?

>when yuros speak english with a tank accent
disgusting desu
you end up sounding like the family guy sketches

have a german friend who speaks fluent english with a british accent and he could almost pass for a native speaker

>your language
also I don't really care tbqh, Sup Forums is getting worse with each week

Furrners with hamburger accents always give me a weird uncanny valley feeling to be honest

I was taught both the American and British accent and now have problems settling with one. British English has a much nicer flow to it, but American English is everywhere and frankly easier to pull of.

i lean more towards british english because i hate the murican style wide and stretched vowels

HAH
You've clearly never been to China

i literally only use it in situations like this, to talk to someone. and to read news.

will never willingly watch/listen to/play anything mainstream in english. i have no interests in all of them and will. wish i would tho, but sadly its all a piece of shit now and im sure it wont ever recover considering the id politics/lgbt/sjw/alt-right trash in entertainment and the increasing of absolutely poor-quality mass productions

op is right when he/she consumes american blockbuster/AAA trash hard but if not so, its simply no way to use it other than communicating with someone else.

It's just that it's easier to pull of an American accent, without it being extremely obvious that you're not a native speaker. British English have a lot nuances that are aren't as accentuated in American English, thus making it easier to blend in.

Found this specially for you

They have Spanish and French language radio shows where I live, so I'd like to learn those. I haven't figured out how to roll a Spanish r though, so I don't bother much with the language.

>"I reject all media and literature because something in modern day politics or culture bothers me"
This is the kind of mindset that people are referring to when they say that Japs are too traditionalistic for their own good.

That isn't a Jap

>I haven't figured out how to roll a Spanish r though, so I don't bother much with the language

Ej, gavarish pa ruski?

you will one day. i believe in you

It's the easiest thing in the world. I've never understood why Americans are so poor at pronouncing "R"s other than the on used in American English. Whether it's French, Spanish, German or indeed Swedish they always fail at pronouncing R properly.

>our language
its england's language though. your country is just the anglo equivalent of mexico

sorry for our failure in R :(

Da tovarisch

It's ok

yeah so? you probably get laid a lot and have a gf so you dont "belong" "here" either

>You can't listen music

Nobody cares about lirycs,

Pizdish

wrong
english wouldn't be an international language without our influence

but what do they care defending uk against the us or what? they are cucks either way
look at all these trggered non native speakers:
pretty pathetic

Uhhh

You do remember the time when they took over the world right.

>while none of us know any of yours because it is irrelevant to our survival

But almost half of Americans know Spanish, too.

Why do you speak english in the first place, then, sweetie?

Hint: English is also widely spoken in India.

Most 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanics here don't even speak perfect Spanish (it isn't perfect English either)