Aight faggots. 3 years ago I went on monk mode and quit Sup Forums. I haven't posted here since that day

Aight faggots. 3 years ago I went on monk mode and quit Sup Forums. I haven't posted here since that day.

I lost a 150 lbs., bench pressed my new bodyweight (I got bulkier than this pic), and I'm running my first marathon tomorrow.

Anyhow, I don't give a damn about you. Number 69 decides if I should drop an edible before the race.

I don't think people care that much to keep rolling but sure why the fuck not. Just don't eat a sugary one

No.

mfw the before picture is on the right

kys

@746655377
Ok

That's my biggest fear?

Do you suggest I post nudes? It's all flabby skin. Nothing to show off

Ah, pajeet. My boy :')

I'm not indian. Eww

edible what? like food?

Weed. Cannabutter specifically.

go ahead. who cares? why do you need a bunch of neckbeard virgin fucking video gamers to tell you to eat weed? is this even for real or are you just larping some shit. eat it right now. seriously man

Why is Bush so cute??

You're right. Idk why I do it but I used to let btards dictate nonimportant decision for me in the past in threads like this. I thought it'd be funny as a kickback.

but I'm still a kissless virgin neckbeard and don't appreciate your tone.

Thanks. Pic is proof

did you turn gay in the process?

Eat a dick.

Bb I was born this way

how many days nofap you on?

Nofap I did twice during the 3 year stint. Once was 35. The current one is 78 with goal to 90. Sex is allowed but I have 0 game and doomed to be virgin due to autism

if you have lost hope in fucking, why are you on nofap? you are making zero sense my man

All this effort and yet you are still a disgusting pajeet lmao

not o.p.
but, I'd guess as a diversion of energy

nofap is a joke that was mistakenly taken seriously by gullible virgins who frequent internet messageboards. the only thing it can ever accomplish is making you even more creepy

To pursue other goals in life. Like having a perfect body. Getting a respectable career. It has a lot of benefits but the nofap community exaggerates it a lot.

and how does not beating off give you a perfect body or a respectable career? are you seriously looking at what you are typing? i think that nofap is clouding your thought process, if anything

Idk about you but I used to masturbate 1-3 a day no jokes. I was more of an addict and it freed my time to study to get a better job. Also I have more energy from semen retention (could be placebo but it's working)

Do it

you know what will give you a perfect body and a respectable career?

lots of hard work.

not refraining from beating off after your mom goes to bed.

jesus fucking christ

If you came back here your still a fag

fuck this im out of here im gonna go rail my wife

>TLDR blah
I see fatpaki.jpg and thinpaki.jpg
That is all

guys, dubs and ill beat my dick later like it owes me 20 bux

good for you my man, I don't mean this sarcastically.

Rolling for 2 doses

FUCK

If you haven't trained high, then don't run the race high. Also, welcome back.

Lol your gif. "go long!"

Thanks. Hardest test of my life.

I trained lots on J's but only once on edible. I'm comfortable while high

hey thats a good one user

if i roll 69, youll eat 69 edibles before the race

Consume enough edibles that you're unable to attend said marathon.

roll.
good work OP