Call in sick for the second time in 5 months due to stomach bug

>call in sick for the second time in 5 months due to stomach bug
>get fired
How'd your Friday go, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

stevenaitchison.co.uk/this-test-will-help-you-place-yourself-on-kinseys-sexuality-scale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How'd your Friday go, Sup Forums?
I cooked and ate my own bratwurst

you were probably a shit employee, and they were looking for a good excuse to fire you for being sub-par.

>second time in 5 months

where do you live outside the law that states you now have 40 hours of sick time and must be taken 4 hours at a time?

I shat my pants to get sent home from work, and I legally changed my name to Vicarious Frankenweiss

>Smoked 5 joints + 1 cross joint
>went on a long walk

I haven't taken a sick day in 8 years. You were probably a shit worker. Good riddance

You and everyone here with half a brain knows you're full of shit. Go on though, continue being a huge faggot.

Well shit and worker did intersect quite a bit, but not because of my work ethic.....

>your company can fire you
You deserved it

You ain't me, my friend

Sorry to say :(

Nice day

lel, you're being proud of being a fucking slave, please just go and end your miserable existence already man

Got paid$ 1,800.
Fridays are kewl.

Wife of two years left me, had to move in with my parents again, don't know anyone in town and I feel dead.
Today was the first day I didn't do anything. Have no one to talk to at the end of it. Feels empty and bad. How do you faggots convince yourselves not to an hero every day?

Working everyday is a noble thing.

I feel like you should know that.

Masturbate

Lost a programming competition against people who had half a decade more experience in the topic than me, then spent the rest of the day talking care of my grandmother who is due to die of heart issues yesterday.

Now I'm trying to jack off to get my mind off everything but I'm so depressed I can't even do that. Thought of getting some tequila and drinking it by myself, but I can't afford to be hung over tomorrow

After having crazy sex with the woman I love basically every day for the past three years, jerking it just gets me ultra depressed.

>be me
>be doing my gen eds at local community college
>girl I help with homework says she's looking for a friend to go to a Justin Bieber concert with her
>"g...good luck with that"

taking*

If you're not under a probationary period you can probably fight this. You're entitled to a number of sick days off a year. Check your state labor laws.

I can't tell if u dun goofed or dun good

Is the pussy worth three to four hours of the shittiest music ever?

Retard I make sure to take all of my sick days off every year because they're paid and I'm literally entitled to them by law. You'd be a retard not too.

you aint talking paper we cant connect .

whats it like living on a fix income and 30 years old on public transit

as a manager of almost 100 people, this is 100 percent correct.

Literally Entitled....

How white are you exactly?

Uh he was probly on probation, took a sick day, then a month after being off, took another

why did she leave you?

Justin beibs so she probly 12, so yea

I've been at my job 2.5 years in October. I've come to work sick and gotten reprimanded for putting the office at risk, so I called off when I got sick again. Then they fired me. I don't get it

in which states?

entitled by what law?

Is that legal to do?

you're just being fucked by the system like most people are

dubs say take them to court

Kosher bratwurst?

Yes, I can read Hebrew.

Idk his music isn't too bad nowadays just like most pop... isn't much music I don't like but I'm miserable to go to concerts with.

most people have a misunderstanding of what an employer can and cannot fire someone for. Unless the employer is a complete moron and admits to a title 7 violation, then it's legal.

Those Israeli hotdogs expired a long time ago.

Depends on what state he is from.. federally there is now requirement for sick days only for medical leave.. if op lives in California he could sue the company

She was having a clinical depression episode. Said she just wanted to be by herself. She might be back when she's over it, or she might run off into the world and forget all about me.

never heard of that "federal requirement." please cite your source.

>got up early to go to bank and deposit what's left of paycheck
>student loan payment went through...finally...
>bought a salad + some fruit at Publix
>went to work....dock wasn't that bad today, and all of my freight was sealed and easily moveable
>went to Gamestop after work, they're having a BTGOF salel on pre-owned games
>bought 2, got 1 free...all for PS4
>went to pay off part of a store credit card for Hot Topic
>bought a vegan falafel from Great Wraps in the mall I went to
>bought some vegan 'cream cheese' and bananas from Kroger on the way back
>did daily jog
>gamed a bit
>watched some anime while playing RuneScape
>currently on Sup Forums while playing RuneScape, about to afk and study Japanese for the JLPT
Not too bad, OP....sorry about your loss.

You want a prize?

Meant to say no*

For medical leave just look up fmla

>be me, turned 20 yesterday
>go to school
>come home
>wank to gay fantisies because i'm perverted
>feel bad because i did it again even though i'm trying not to for religious reasons
>be on Sup Forums until now
>too lazy to work, it's friday
>Will stop procrastinating soon, finish my Geo response.

mostly mediocre :^|

Enjoy college man. I wish I was still 21.

Closet faggot bcuz Boogeyman will poop on your dick.

You are beta.

"FMLA" refers to the Family and Medical Leave Act, which is a federal law that guarantees certain employees up to 12 workweeks of unpaid leave each year with no threat of job loss.

Does not seem to apply in this case, user. Care to try again?

Ok let me retype my original post without the typo cause you seem to be having trouble pocessing this

>Depends on what state he is from.. federally there is NO requirement for sick days ONLY for medical leave.. if op lives in California he could sue the company

>Closet faggot bcuz Boogeyman will poop on your dick.
Actually i've tested multiple times with kinsey scales and i always end up at hard 0 (straight as an arrow). Gay erotica may turn me on but i don't desire to fuck a man or be fucked by one, nor do i desire a relationship with one.

How old are you?

Hope you find a job soon OP, good luck.

Yeah. You keep mentioning California. Sure. Op could sue the company, but he'll likely lose.

The reason is because, unless he actually had ACCRUED sick days, it's not illegal to fire him.

Oh, and odds are, claimant doesn't live in California, so that makes the argument moot, as most other states do not have such laws.

Is that like one of those buzzfeed quizzes like which Harry potter house are you and shit?

You are just determined to prove someone wrong right now huh? Nothing you posted contradicts anything ive posted.. but just to make you feel better I'll just say you won the argument lol

>Is that like one of those buzzfeed quizzes like which Harry potter house are you and shit?
Nope it's a psychiatric test.
Take this test and tell me your results:
stevenaitchison.co.uk/this-test-will-help-you-place-yourself-on-kinseys-sexuality-scale/

If you don't want images then simply search "Kinsey Scale Test"

To expand upon what i mean, animal people, men, and women turn me on (fetish-wise) but the only thing i find truly precious or attractive are women.

Masturbate while crying.

W/e. You don't know near as much as you think you do. Employment law is complex, and turns on minute details.

OP says he called in sick and you jump directly to "you can sue them." You are what's wrong with this country. Too many armchair attorneys thinking you're entitled to things that you're not entitled to, clogging up the court system with frivolous lawsuits.

But good luck. You'll grow up some day.

I gotta be straight with you bro.. that really looks like a UK version of a buzzfeed test

>or this will happen

I'll get right on it

You are so angry it's adorable.. I literally said if op lives in California he could sue his company.. I didn't say he would definitely win or that everybody in America is legally required to get paid sick days.. stop making my arguments for me

You got parents. Some don't have that to fall back on. You can build from there. Be thankful.

Lol what?

>turn off alarm, accidentally fall back to sleep for another hour
>space out in the shower
>an hour late for work, aw fucjk
>but no one cares, we're engineers and no one is holding us accountable to show up at specific times
>make two pull requests
>leave work an hour early because everyone else has left
>italian takeout before heading home because partner will be gone for the night
>watch some IT crowd
>decide to go to the liquor store
>afterward go to three separate grocery stores looking for orgeat syrup, it simply does not exist
>start backing out of parking stall at last grocery store
>halfway out of parking stall, some asshole comes flying around the corner
>he doesn't stop, even though i'm already halfway into the road
>swerves behind me
>wtf
>drive home angerey, and with no fancy drink to look forward to
>skyrim for a minute
>now deciding whether or not to wait for sex when partner gets home, or to masturbate now

Too late for damage control son.. just dust yourself off and move on

/

Holy shit you are the ultimate faggot neckbeard loser

\

You were obviously a shitty employee they wanted to get rid of to make room for someone better.

No way they're firing a valuable employee for taking 2 sick days. Good employees sre hsrd to come by.

Try taking some responsibility for your actions and imorove instead of crying like a bitch anonymously on b.

fuuuuuuck off.

It sure does.
The original test was distributed on buzz-feed like sites, but the test itself is very accurate. Do the test and ignore the shit around it desu.

wait for the sex user, its better.

Also, homo or nomo?

One time I called in sick and they fired me over the phone. I was like "ok, then." and hung up. On the next work day, I showed up to work and clocked in like nothing happened. No one opposed it and I continued to take random days off lol.

Don't need to.. I'm pretty in touch with my sexuality