670 people like this

>670 people like this

For the first time in my life I don't want to be considered European but a shitskin Muslim middle easterner instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/femen_france/status/469378972531580929
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap3d/
youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we need a fucking purge already!

The only cure for our problems is a blanket of nuclear fire.

Cennet is near

>tfw not dark enough to go to France and hatefuck a qt blonde French girl

Don't worry, it's okay that you're Arab tier dark. You don't have to be nigger tier dark anymore to get European pussy.

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING END!?!

WHAT THE FUCK

but my skin isn't even that olive tone you see in most southern european peoples...

Iktf brother

What a world... what a world

What the fuck is femen?

>that map
I'll die first before letting any of those cucks call me a turk rape baby or a gypsy one more time.

Just give it a second here buddy, maybe Trump gets elected, maybe we get Brexit happening, maybe we say fuck Nato, jump in with Putin and wage a joint military op called "Holy fire" or some cool religious shit for the purpose of removing all kebab, muzzie, sandnigger and maybe that shifts public opinion back to the conservative side for a while here. Maybe we can make the whole "wrong side of history" thing, a "right side of history" thing. Maybe, just maybe my foreign friend, we can make this whole Earth great again. If the world does change like that, rest assured you won't see any woman doing that kind of stupid shit in public forums without recourse.

>making children to support a political agenda

Yep, that's retarded and also fucked up. Also fucking arabs is gross as hell.

Europe is so fucking disgusting. You people make me sick.

That is AFRICAN admixture. Not skin tone. Not cockroach admixture. AFRICAN. As in Zimbabwean admixture.

You're not literally a gypsy nigger, but you're a nigger. And a Turk rape baby.

Just dress up in blackface

They are dumb enough to fall for it

ayy

Whoops that "gypsy" should be infront of the second "nigger.

Hey, leaf, this is what we do with you in my country.

its another name for your thighbone

I can't find this article on their page... Is there a link ?

feels good

Make egg rolls?

>tfw you will never eat them
feels bad man

>Percentage is the same as our t*rk population

>percentage is the same as our gyppo population

stay mad, shitskin

>Gołąbki
Delicious

>eggrolls
What?
It's rice, meat and ingredients rolled in grape leaves.

I've got some right now, so fucking tasty, I'm wondering who invented them, probably Greeks or Romans.

You're hoping that it's a fake screenshot, you're hoping that Europe didn't fall this deep, right?

Well, it's real. They took down the facebook post but here's the Twitter post they made:

twitter.com/femen_france/status/469378972531580929

>same as our turk population

8%? And the percentage in Turkey is also 8%, so what does this mean? Only 8% of Turkish people are Turkish?

There is a brazilian woman named Sara Winter that was one of the founders of Femen. Then on some part of her life she took the red pills, left Femen and nowadays she is a pro-life activist. She even wrote a book disavowing feminism. I didn't read it but I think she may even have written shit about Femen. Unfortunately it is only written in portuguese, otherwise I'm sure it would be part of Sup Forums approved books

Our cabbage rolls are made from sour kraut, you should try them that way, they are godlike.

>who invented them
>greeks or romans
im afraid the answer to that question is pic related

>france
>can't even control their women.

is this real?

Yes, there's a FB link. Google the text.

Are you blind, roach, it says southwestern asia, ie. middle-eastern, which is wrong, cause t*rks are literal arabs, but whatever. But at least you can say you're less niggers than portugal. Kek. Fucking niggers. Actually when I think about it, you're probably less nigger than france, britain and sweden right now.

Where would you place yours?
you only get one!
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap3d/

Another Jewish international organisation dedicated to destroying the west.

I thought so too, but then I found out Russians and Poles have them too, then found out Swedes, Germans and other countries have them too, which makes no sense if it was an ottoman dish(ottomans didn't have many original dishes btw, syrupped dough and lokum, duner, but nothing more, but that's another topic).
And usually if a dish is spread all over Europe it's Roman or Greek.

Look Bulgar I like you, you don't want to fuck with me.

someone should slap the shit out of that bitch and teach her something resembling decency and respect.

to be honest my mother does them with sauer kraut. Fucking delicious. I will always pick Gołąbki over anything else

It's Turkic.

>but why is it in europe

The same reason half of Eastern Europe carries Mongol genes.

My nana always makes these I love them.

you may have come up with it,but we perfected it

you wasted it. drop it on mecca next time

is your nana a eastern european or a turk?

How is Poland? How do you see it evolving over a few years?

Imagine being her father. I'm happy to be male but having a daughter must be painful as fuck. Even my sisters are decent enough but have caused some real trouble for my Dad. Puts you off children really.

pinochet would have never allowed this

Feminists are fucking disgusting.

Oh a roach acting tough. You and Albanians aint shit against Slavs.

Except that if you tried to touch a member of Femen they would scream about rape and have you arrested. They are funded by Soros to disrupt Western society, it's a show to lead gullible women away from our men. You're not getting any pussy Erdogan.

Yes. Soros invested in Femen when it was wrecking Europe but now that it wants to go to Israel he withdrew his nation wrecking shekels.

this. cleansing nuclear flames when?

>cabbage sarma

*cringes*

better? I even got Jerusalem with the fallout

Even fucking normal people don't take anything FEMEN has to say seriously, and isnt that fucking image 2 years old AT LEAST?

If I was her father I would shame her for being a whore. I'd take a few lessons from islam and make sure the entire community that she knew growing up was aware that she was a prostitute.

>tfw Sup Forums is always right
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
You fucking faggots caused this. I was blissfully oblivious before I started coming here. Now I can't go a day without noticing jewish tricks. I hate you all.

of course being that she is a prostitute it probably wouldn't bother her too much, it would just be free advertising.

>Tattoo
The shit skins can have her.

>Implying turkey scares me
It's not the 14th century anymore, mehmed.

>Turkic
I don't think so, doesn't explain how Poland and Germany got it. It doesn't explain our version with sour kraut either. Then you find out Italy, France, everybody has them or some version of them, which is unique. And they have different words for it, whereas sweden loan a turkish word for them. If it was Turkic, you and us should be making them from sour kraut, but that's not the case, is it.

basically pic related

>notices the circle of based around historical PLC

those are some good feels man

but don't you want to go to Germany and get free pussy from deluded feminists?

1. The fact that Poland and Germany got it doesn't change the fact that it's Turkic. Kefir is Kavkaz but it's all over the world now.

2. We make it with cabbage too.

I swear, Soros needs to fucking die. He's the money behind every cancerous movement in the world.

i smell jude

perfect now we just need it to really happen

emerson had it right. it's time to just up and live my days out in the woods, away from faggotry. and this is coming from a semi-faggot (im bi). the semitic attack pattern is too much.

>implying french people understand english

joke's on you, the Femen sluts are Ukrainians, ie Turkish rape babies

There's two types of dolma.the roach way and the Greek way, dunno which came first but I prefer the roach way. About the only thing those fucks did right.

>Femen
>I smell jude

You bet.

they are sluts mercenaries from all over the world

>i'm bi
>national anarchism
>"national"
>anarchism

wew'd, here's your (You)

We make it with sour kraut.

>670 likes
>out of 742.5 million europeans
surely this must be the end times

>tfw your were born at
The only moment in history when being white is a disadvantage

That was Thoreau

What is the greek way?

Nah, turk, you're wrong, stuffed vegetables were not invented in the ottoman empire as much as you'd like it to be that way, I think the origin may be ancient Egyptian or something. Cause ancient Egyptians ate rice, you have vegetables, you have rice, why not put one in the other.

TFW italy is not considered white

dogded a bullet here

>Isreali Jews fund pro immigration campaign
>Campaign decides to try and start in Isreal
>They stop funding it

Holy shit, Sup Forums is ALWAYS right...

That's garbage not that many people have black genes here.

90% of blacks here are from the dirt poor African countries looking for work

How do we get this across to people without sounding like a nutcase?

That's why we will always lose

Sup Forums may be right, but we can't do anything about it

Shitposting is all we are capable of

start organizing

>Sup Forums
>organising

pick one

>it's the turk that stays in /balk/ all day, cause /tr/ smells like shit
kek

>it's the bulgar that stays in uk all day, cause bulgaria smells like shit

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

I hope you are only saying that take the powers taht be off your trail

should have used full yield armed Tzar, if you can drop only one.

Would be nice if you could simulate ICBMs.
I would like to see what one of those R-36 M2 with 10, 0,75 Mt warheads could do to Israel or Mekka area

That isn't the case anymore.
With the flow of migrants to Europe all 1st world countries are starting to lean to the right side of the political spectrum.
>What were Habbo raids.

That's wrong in so many ways...

It truly is a mad world.