Rate my vape Sup Forums

rate my vape Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ORGANIC-Cotton-Makeup-Puff-Medium/dp/B000TCD51A/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506742749&sr=8-4&keywords=puff cotton
leafly.com/products/details/s6xth-sense-vape-the-swan-mod-vaporizer-battery-by-sixth-sense-vape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that aint no vape it looks like a robot dong

Good stealth, but it's still gay.

Is that piss for juice?

WTF do you even get a cloud with that faggot machine

Gay as fucking shit/10

do you faggots honestly care about having a big cloud when you vape? god, that's so douchey. this is why people make fun of people who vape, because you care more about the visual of it than you do getting your fix.

This is how OP became a faggot

Smok Cloud Beast hits good!

Not that retard but, I care about the cloud in a way. I care because it means I got a good hit on low nic juice. Because anything over 6mg burns my throat like eating for, but small hits on low nic means I'm going to go back to smoking to fill the gap. I know it's weak shit but I smoked 2 packs a day for twenty years, it's a hard habit to break.

Honestly, OP has no idea what a good vape is about if that's what he's vaping. I went from the shit 2.0 ohm crap to a 30 watt 1.8 ohm itaste30 and thought I was vaping, then I found Kangar Tech Sub Mini @ 50 watts and thought I REALLY was vaping. Then along came the .15 ohm Smok Cloud Beast and 200 watts of pure goodness. Now I can pull a giant smooth hit and fill my lungs. I don't even want to know what escalating to a 200+ watt drip system would be like.

GAAAYYYY/10

What you guys think about the asmodus minikin v2?

Alien 220 with TFV8. Couldn't be a better combo.

Supposed to me a good box from what I hear. It's 180w so it's good an powerful enough for a good vape. I've never held one personally though.

Nice Gen3

I post the Smok's pics above. LOVE that tanks to death! I bet with that box it hits nice!

Watch Vaping Bogan's review on it

ITT: faggots

RX300
Kennedy
Cotton bacon
0.4 ohms
10.2A
80/20 vg/pg
Milk & Honey

Waiting for my goon dropped

Have you tried Native Wick Platinum?

What about that aspire nautilus tank? I been hearing a lot of good things but haven't tried it.

Nah. It better then cb? Getting fucked of with cb atm kek

>cotton bacon

nice meme cotton, organic japanese lasts longer and tastes better

>muh initial cotton taste
kys

Yeah, I seem to get less collapsing and a lower break in period

It's the best combo I can find for off the shelf products. And under $100 for both + a 100ml of juice. Love it so much I bought 50 replacement coils because I know I'll keep it forever.

FAG FAH FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAH FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAH FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG VAPE FAG FAH FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAH FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG

It's good if you really really like a low air flow.

The exact issue I get with cb. Changing 12 hourly atm

Must say organic Japanese cotton has never let me down just hard to get where I am.

you live in the us?

Nice trips and uk

Anybody who vapes is a fucking fag with misplaced priorities.

Go ahead and hate. You're still fucking disgusting.

amazon.com/ORGANIC-Cotton-Makeup-Puff-Medium/dp/B000TCD51A/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506742749&sr=8-4&keywords=puff cotton

this is what i've always used, we repackage 5 sheets at the vape store i manage and sell it for $5, making the money back xd

Native wick will usually get me 2-3 days, depending on the juice I use. The sweeter the juice the less time you have with the cotton. If you like the organic cotton you could order a big ass bag from amazon. That's what we do at my shop.

This is what we use at my shop.

pleb tier vape. Tiny mod box, what appears to be an I-taste V2 tank on a mini mod. Looks like crap and i'm sure it hits like crap too.

My vapes. I’m a beginner so don’t judge me too hard

Fag

If that's THC oil its perfect. Otherwise throw it out

Vape?
>mouth Fedora

Black berry Kush my friend

Get yourself one of these my friend

leafly.com/products/details/s6xth-sense-vape-the-swan-mod-vaporizer-battery-by-sixth-sense-vape

Holy shit, an MVP that still works?

dope mod, definitely up there in the top 5 for me

everyone has this build, shit kicks ass

>Go suck a donkey off already and leave us alone Sup Forums mlp

think you better lay off the donkey dick there sonny, you aint making no sense.