/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/A65OQR3.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8
twitter.com/aliamjadrizvi/status/862336931283206146
youtube.com/watch?v=X8DhlfxHhns
youtube.com/watch?v=U1ku2HDcwLw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4488920/Labour-student-Bethany-Barker-quits-racist-tweets.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEVILLED

Getting attention and validation from a cute girl is the best feeling in the world. Better than a billion orgasms. Better than the best high on any combo of opiates. People that have been deprived from this release of chemicals are actually mentally stunted and unable to recover and function in the real world. Female validation is our medicine and we have been deprived of it. We have been denied our medicine this did turn us subhuman.

>HC.HDRIP
>HD.TeleSync

neither of these shitty cam formats should be allowed in HD sections

There was armed police outside the US embassy

pretty cool

really want to be in an earthquake

High Wycombe Buggery Charges Dropped

About to unleash an absolutely monstrous poo the likes of which this designated street has never seen.

first time in London

it's pronounced robut, not ROE-BAWT

i.imgur.com/A65OQR3.gifv

Felt a small one while I was in Japan, barely noticeable though

yes, its quite a nice place

ah yes tim wants to move to america

>There are holocaust deniers ITT right now

Literally one of the most retarded beliefs imaginable, the perfect combination of edgy contrarianism and wilful ignorance. The only comeback any of you troglodytes can possibly come up with is to accuse anyone who criticises you of being a Jew.

Pathetic.

for robot? who on earth says either of those

"Date rape" drugs should be free and legal for incels
It really is a simple solution to the physical side of inceldom. You drug FHOs, take them home, use their sexual organs, and then deliver them to a central office where used FHOs are kept safe until they wake up.

Its amazing how jews give themselves away this easily

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

BASED OLD MAN

a Jewish rabbi said it was greatly exaggerating

the gf

would love to clonk tim over the head with a plank of wood and nick his guitar and other valuables

>>There are holocaust deniers ITT right now

>Literally one of the most retarded beliefs imaginable, the perfect combination of edgy contrarianism and wilful ignorance. The only comeback any of you troglodytes can possibly come up with is to accuse anyone who criticises you of being a Jew.

>Pathetic.

subhuman

Wouldn't you if DPD & NHS kept trying to mess you about? The only reason they keep getting away with it is because they're to big too fail.

t. hates special needs

Let me guess. You're from North Ireland, aint you?

would love to kill white cat and crucify its body outside tims window

For the last couple of years I'd been putting the combi-boiler pressure back up to between 1 and 1.5 bar when it gets below 0.3 bar and automatically switches off. Lately however, the pressure had been going up to 2 bar, and beyond when hot. This was leading to pipes groaning under the pressure, a minor leak from the unit, and potential disaster.

No problem for the likes of me. Today I went out and got a radiator bleed key from the local DIY, and I bled the radiators to reduce the pressure. The pressure went down, only to go back up to 2 bar as soon as I stopped bleeding the radiator. Bit of diagnostic, turns out the filling loop valve wasn't fully closed. Typical combi-boiler. Sorted it with my trusty flat-head screwdriver, and now have the central heating system pressure gauge sitting at a comfy 1.25 bars.

Not even a boiler engineer, just a strong, independent man.

VERY good lad

what did janny mean by this?

gatto

Your grandparents fought against Nazi oppression. Have some fucking respect.

>Nazi oppression
farting

two of my threads in there

twitter.com/aliamjadrizvi/status/862336931283206146
'dora btfo

My Grandparents were heroes and Nazis should all be hung alongside the jews and yout grandparent kikes

just don't like em, simple as
no I'm a 60-90 minute drive from high wycombe

@74666189
not a single cunt in the thread cares

just fuck off

Good
Atheism is a Jewish invention. Love Muslims

unironically based

>what Q doesn't know, is that inside this pinata is his beloved cat benjamin...

Tim's guitar playing is godawful
Surprised he hasn't had someone come to his door telling him to be fucking quiet

Get the fuck out of this thread you fucking slanty eyed beta cuck / yellow fever having social retard

very good

are you the collective stalker?

jog on jappy

*unsheathes my blade*

youtube.com/watch?v=X8DhlfxHhns

Not sure how they're both successful

>jap speaking on behalf of /brit/
Don't you have tentacle rape scenes to colour in?

It really is quite fascinating how he hasn't improved at all over the past few years.

Henry the Young King was named heir of England in 1170; he was also promised Normandy and Anjou as part of his future inheritance.

Richard was to be appointed control of Aquitaine, whilst Geoffrey was to become the Duke of Brittany.

At this time it seemed unlikely that John would ever inherit substantial lands, and he was jokingly nicknamed "Lackland" by his father.

In 1173 John's elder brothers, backed by Eleanor, rose in revolt against Henry in the short-lived rebellion of 1173 to 1174.

From then onwards, most observers regarded John as Henry II's favourite child, although he was the furthest removed in terms of the royal succession.

Henry the Young King then died from dysentery. John's elder brother Richard became king in September 1189.

After Richard's death on 6 April 1199, John was supported by the bulk of the English and Norman nobility and was crowned at Westminster.

he needs sectioning

the gf pulled this face when i asked for a blowie

>Lifebuoy thrown to cat in Dublin river
>Crowds of onlookers shouted encouragement as the cat clung on.

Is Ireland developing?

in urgent need of some bumps

dont care

religion needs to be exterminated
humiliate them in public, turn their beloved holy sites and places of worship into state monuments to atheism, force people to do things that religion forbids them etc.

marcus hausen

Muslims will be the death of the west

Mate, hide, janny's coming.

bellowing

youtube.com/watch?v=U1ku2HDcwLw
unironic tune

my landlord fit a twisty valve on our filling loop so when the pressure dropped from 1.5 to 0.3 over the course of a day we could fill it right back up and not give a second thought to where all that water pressure was going.

Need a habibi

>le tim meme xdddddd
>lol look at this guy ahaha!!!
it
is
not
funny

smoked 7 fags already today and I've been up for 6 hours lol

why can't muzzies handle any banter?

t. Moosey

>Paul Pogba's record signing being investigated to find out where all the money came from / went

As entirely expected of a player of his ilk. I don't rate him or his transfer practices.

onerous clown idiot

rat bastard

lads...

>Germany depicted as enemies of Syria even while homing 6 trillion refugees

cuck nation

/nederdraad/

Actually it's very simple really, stop tax avoidance and get the money owed, private school tax, nationalise the rail services, increase minimum wage which brings in a little more tax, make the top5% of earners pay a fairer share. All of these will fund that and then some.

>there are 150 threads on Sup Forums
>of those 150, there is just under 40 /brit/ threads

step it up lads

>5'11 - 5'11 - 6'1

i'm unironically the exact same height as Origi in that picture

good feels bro

also fuck off liverpool, plastic club of britain

what are you fags screeching about

would slap those blue gummed baboons so hard they'd wake up back in the congo

good post

also

What is it with Liverpool and players from bongo bongo land?

Almost as bad as Spurs / Arsenal's obsessions with pacey half-castes with black absentee fathers and white mothers.

Henry was born in Winchester Castle on 1 October 1207. He was the eldest son of King John.

At the start of the 13th century, the Kingdom of England formed part of an empire spreading across Western Europe.

Henry supported his brother Richard in his bid to become the Holy Roman Emperor in 1256. He also attempted to place his own son Edmund on the throne of Sicily.

For many years the French Crown was relatively weak, enabling first Henry II, and then his sons Richard and John, to dominate France.

Henry shared many of his religious views with Louis of France, and the two men appear to have been slightly competitive in their piety.

The King was particularly devoted to the figure of Edward the Confessor, whom he adopted as his patron saint. He paid for the feeding of 500 paupers each day and helped orphans. He also washed the feet of lepers.

without caribeans this country would be shit

'o 'r

fuck off rorke

Mboko

all three of those players are Europeans, rorke idiot

without baked beans this country would be shit

have some questions for /brit/

are you a racist?
was your school racist?
is/was your family racist?

trannies
good man

no
yes
no

edgy opinion i hold: black people don't belong outside africa

>190 kg runt bragging about smoking 7 fags in 6 hours

Do you want a medal? Literally something some spastic child who stole his mas fagbox would come out with

Djeke

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4488920/Labour-student-Bethany-Barker-quits-racist-tweets.html

oy vey
guffawing