21 May 2037

>21 May 2037
>1700 years since Constantine the Great died
>Europe has finally managed to remove roach from Constantinople
>Leaders from all across the West have gathered to celebrate the inauguration of the Free City of Constantinople
>Minarets surrounging Hagia Sofia will be demolished to symbolise the beginning of a new era

Will you be there user?

Also, first mass since 1453 in May 29th. Exactly 584 years after the last one in the same day as the Fall.

What's your excuse for not attending?

May 2037

And the first Church Congregation will begin with the words 'Pay Denbts Faggits'.

what would happen if I just walked into the hagia sophia today and started saying the apostles creed?

Moderate Muslims would approach you and behead you :^)

>2037
>Greece is still heavily in debt.

>tfw my birthday is on 28th of may

shut up toothpaste

what the h*ck WE'RE CLOSER TO 2037 THAN TO 1994

I'm shattered by this idea

if you want cuckstantinople you need to give back israel

Ok but pay debnts first

You have to ask Shlomo for that, Mustafa

>Will you be there user?
No. I will be pissing on black stone in Mecca.

we will fuck your sister then, christcucks and jews are the same

Calm Down and talk Civilized, you live it a first world country for crying out loud...!

your flag is literally a gaping anus you nigger bangladeshi

Don't worry, maple roach. Trudeau has a reputation on being open-minded and humanitarian. You may not keep Constantinople, Anatolia or Israel, but you can go live with the Inuit. In a way, that'll count as rejoining with your ancestors.

>nigger bangladeshi

Again, Please Calm Down Western Somalia.

jews

>supports Israel
Constantinople is lost.

Ofc, I'd be there. But with this pope and Europe in its cucked state? We are left with dreams.

At this point it's more likely Turkey will join the EU than a reconquering of the Hagia Sophia and the restoration of the Byzantine Empire.

Turkey doesn't have to be dissolved entirely. Kemalist Turkey is somewhat acceptable, and realistically speaking, it's our best chance. But it needs to completely separate itself from what Erdogan is trying to do.

Constantinople still needs to become a separate, autonomous state though, and the Pope shouldn't have any authority on it. Let's just hope the next Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople will be better than Bartholomew.