How common is it for women not to be wearing underwear in their casual day-to-day...

How common is it for women not to be wearing underwear in their casual day-to-day? Been seein a lot of this shit recently and idk how to react

Doesn't matter, the proper answer is 'needs to be more often'

you haven't seen that you big liar

Faker than fake
Kill urself beta fag

why wouldn't a woman wear underwear? It's pretty useful.

Apparently June 22 is world "No Panties" day.

I have a reminder on my phone, sometimes you see interesting things on the train...

easy access

Not as useful as being a slut

so are they consciously deciding to go commando just so dudes have an easier time fucking them? And what about thongs? They're basically the same as wearing no underwear so wtf is the point? Are women really becoming that slutty or has this always been a thing?

what an awesome picture

i don't know how you would "notice this" unless all girls around you are wearing tights so you can potentially see a panty line and conveniently have them low enough to ensure they aren't wearing a thong instead.

I dated one girl out of 9 so far that did not wear panties on a regular basis unless she was on her period or wearing a dress/skirt. So my personal experience says it's rare and not common.

literally .5 seconds of moving it to the side.

Femanon here, I never wear underwear.

you can't tell me you've never seen a chick sitting in a chair with her thong showing

y tho

i have, but the pants at least have to be low enough to see that which is my point. if her pants cover to her shirt your not going to be able to tell visually with any ease.

fuck you Chad

Wearing any undergarments is actually a fairly modern thing for women. Before the 19th century, most women only wore their natural chinchilla.

The reason is pretty simple and still exists today; comfort and health benefits. Heavy garments between the legs trap moisture next to the skin and lets face it a lot of women's garments are pretty closely cut. No nickers means better airflow, more comfort than bunched up, sweaty panties.

It only really changed because women were taught that not wearing undergarments was "slutty" and until recently, women wanted to avoid that label.

Also,
DAAAYUM! Wouldja just lookit dat ass?

What's it like being a fish?

>bunched up, sweaty panties
wtf now panties turn me on more than no panties

This needs to be a barely covered ass thread now...
Just sayin

Wearing undies has a lot of benefits.

> no slime left on chairs or benches
> this is actually a problem in nudist colonies

> warmer in fall and winter

> no need to clean pants or skirt as often

> traps human odor

Ok so yeah, if you are a 24/7 sex crazed town bicycle in in the tropics with perfect human physique, then yeah, don't wear panties.

Yeah but it probably also tapped some of that disgusting fish smell some of you women have so overall I think you women wearing panties is a win since the at least 60% of you are disgusting.

trapped*

Not common. They usually leak some kind of vaginal discharge and need undies to catch the leakage

Happens more often than people think, specifically around the crowd of women who often go outside wearing sweatpants and stuff like a tanktop.

You wont find it by looking for it, but just know that preps and groupie girls at your local taco bell likely aren't wearing panties.