I'll say whatever you want in Rick's voice

I'll say whatever you want in Rick's voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1hXGxXvNkjq
vocaroo.com/i/s1XUVnnzb7dH
vocaroo.com/i/s191D3cxTLoG
vocaroo.com/i/s1kepVOgXL3i
vocaroo.com/i/s1kZmnPD9H54
vocaroo.com/i/s1x6bEXaTCjF
vocaroo.com/i/s1capGcvb0yw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Xavier Renegade Angel is a better show"

Ironman BTW

say your social security # and cvv code from you're credet card

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Ect ect.

Nigger Nogger Asshole Clogger

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

"My cartoon show is the worst show ever made."

"Rick and morty went to shit after they brought in female writers for 'diversity'. The show lost all its momentum."
Say that

I want this too

M-morty, you've got to do it! Just don't think about it Morty! We're in a dimension where everyone has to fuck their mom! Not only your mom morty, but y-y-you've gotta fuck your sister too Morty!

Oh, it gets worse Morty! After you do that, t-t-then I gotta drive you to your dad's house. And Jerry has to fuck you Morty! T-T-This isn't easy for me Morty! T-t-t-that's just how it is in this place!

Morty! Morty this show is only for people with IQ's over 150 Morty! YyyYYyyYYyou can't apprecate the humor in it unless you're super smart, and if you're not super smart you may as well just kill yourself morty because you're infecting the gene pool with your stupidity morty. Morty everyone says that every episode we make is..issssEUUUWURP even better than the previous one. That's how good the writers are Morty. No other show even comes close and that's just the way it is Morty.

If op delivers I'll do a vocaroo as Morty on the other end of this convo, Swear to God Kik is oralwank in case I nod off before he does.

I've always wanted rick and morty to have this convo lol

traps arent gay

Oh geez Rick, I-I-I dunno if you should be saying that here. Ya know I mean there's a bunch of sad not super genius people here. Wha- what about all the people with iqs below 150 that turned out okay?

vocaroo.com/i/s1hXGxXvNkjq

i am untalented and predictable. the creators of my show are creative and uninteresting. my series will soon fail.

HAHahahahahahahha that's fucking funny

vocaroo.com/i/s1XUVnnzb7dH

>Jerry's gonna fuck ye Morty

Southernfag detected, me too bro kek

Shit teir rick. Not impressed

vocaroo.com/i/s191D3cxTLoG

Say "Don't trust the niggers Morty!"

>tier

illiterate fuck.

Sunnyfish - melon jelly - ballin' the jack at the meatwagon now.
I'm in the mood to move my body like a weasel goddammit.

Mr poopybutthole has a sharpie stuck in his pooper. And not the writing utensil, Morty! The dog!

That's just it, Morty! There-there-there was never anything good about Sup Forums, m-m-m-m-Morty! It was just a bunch of social outcasts, psuedointellectuals, and latent homosexuals, all contributing to the greatest form of counter-culture. But y-y-y-y-ou know what they say, Morty, you can only-you can only shit in a sink for s-s-s-s-s-o long. The metaphorical gravity of shit coming from Sup Forums became so great that it collapsed in on itself, trapping all of the original content behind an event horizon that keeps the w-w-w-w-orst of us lurking.

All the memes are dead, Morty. We-we-we killed the memes.

DO THESE!
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

9/10 Rick. Interdimensional rick!?

Go to bed Justin you're drunk

wrong one m8

Deepen your tone. You got the mannerisms spot on.

There may be many earths, but there's only one earthshaker

Rolling for this

Im not wrong

This

needs a little bit more gravel

"Hey Juan stop smoking weed"

"I want to fuck you. Hard and deep. I always have since I first saw you."

I should kill myself

vocaroo.com/i/s1kZmnPD9H54

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

"Rick and Morty is for absolute faggots"

Alas, my existence is nothing more than mere representation of my failures as an autonomous being. I'm blinded from the delectation that life has to offer by the self substantiating infestation that is memes. I would have been asphyxiated by how irresolute I am pertaining to my existence, but something dead cannot be squandered twice.

First off i'm not OP, second learn how to spell.

7.8/10 rick

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch Morty? I’ll have you know I'm a Navy Seal in infinite realities Morty. I’ve raided the Galactic government many times Morty. *BUURRRRPPP* I'm trained in gorilla warfare Morty. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this reality Morty. Mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the galaxy and your location is being traced right now Morty. You better prepare for the storm you little idiot Morty. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

"Put this on, Summer. Your mother's tits are too big for this babydoll."

vocaroo.com/i/s1x6bEXaTCjF
This was a pain in the ass to record.

vocaroo.com/i/s1capGcvb0yw

9/10
You do a pretty good rick

"Sit on my lap. Now."

"Listen Morty, if I use S.C.U.D the disposable assassin to go straight to hell, get me a Mancubus stomach, and then send another S.C.U.D, I get double the credit when I get five more S.C.U.D robots! That's like 5 more times I can topple an entire galactic government"

I sincerely hope you burn to death.

Scud

My teacher said to my I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, my teacher asked what's so funny, my future is on the line. "Well...you see professor" I say as the teacher prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I watch Rick and Morty." The class is shocked, they merely watch pleb shows like the big bang theory to feign intelligence, not grasping the humor. "...how? I can't even understand it's sheer nuance and subtlety." "Well you see...WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!" One line student laughs in the back, I turn to see a who this fellow genius is. It's none other than Albert Einstein.

Op deliver it all!

"matthew festini is a really shitty game developer"
please feel free to add burps in between

You know Morty, when, and this is also if, you every lose your virginity, just make sure you're on the bottom... Cause you can only Screw Up!

I am a sick man. I am a wicked man. An unattractive man. I think my liver hurts.

In my own simple way
I think she wants me only
She said, "Come over right away"
But she's just not that way
Her little soul is stolen
See her put on her brand new face
Go on and pull the shades
Razor blades
You're so tragic
Go on, I hate you so
But love you more
I'm so elastic
Of all the things you say
The games you play
Dirty magic stuff
I should know better than to think I'd reach inside her
It's all a cloudy kind of daze
She's not so sweet today
She mocks me, I'm no fighter
It all just seems like such a waste
Razor blades
You're so tragic
Go on, I hate you so
But love you more
I'm so elastic
The games you play
Dirty magic stuff
It's oversimplified
It's oversimplified
It's oversimplified
Razor blades
You're so tragic
Go on, I hate you so
But love you more
I'm so elastic
The games you play
Dirty magic stuff

"i'll cum in your ass, Morty, just let daddy jerk it a bit"

The offspring is nice and all. But why would you want that in ricks voice?

"Uhhhh, fuck you johnkin, jimbo gets more Pussy than you."

Op said anything.
I want this.
Problem?

"M-m-morty, there's an entiiiiire dimension full of furfags, Morty! It's-it's-just full of them! They're everywhere, for you, Morty! Y-y-you just[brappp]gotta go for it, Morty!

god, this show sounds awful

Hey devon. Josh needs you to do the dishes. Also go make Josh some storage things for his base.

it is
but i watch this shit anyways

trips

based ween poster

"I turned myself into a bean Gordy, I'm BEAN BREEN!"

We lad

"I turned myself into reddit Morty, I'm Reddit Rick!"

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

also

Bill clinton was a rapist infowars.com

Niggers tongue my anus.
Protip You can't

Frazier did it better.

"H-h-hey Morty Imagine Andy Sixxes hot creamy logs slidding down your fucking throat. So fucking hot"