Two weeks ago, I started to chat with a girl I matched on Tinder. 7 or even 8/10, brunette with brown eyes, thin...

> Two weeks ago, I started to chat with a girl I matched on Tinder. 7 or even 8/10, brunette with brown eyes, thin, exactly what I'm searching for. Good feeling, good conversation, but she was always taking like 15 minutes to answer, but with Tinder, I learned how to be patient.
>After a few hours of chat, we come to talk about her job: beautician. We expand the topic of our talking on this, and after a moment I say: "You now, it's kind of a fantasy for a guy to date a beautician." To what she responded: "My fantasy would be to date a guitarist."
>Holy shit, guys, this is my call. I answer: "I didn't know girls would fantasize about me." She retorts: "Oh, you are a guitarist?" Of course, I haven't touched a guitar in my life.
>Then we talk more often, a lie leading to another one, I tell her that if I'm not a professional guitarist, it's because my parents, who are doctors, didn't want an artist in the family. This was a lie; my parents are wasted proletarians. Then she tells me the song she likes the most: Extreme - More Than Words.
>So, fucking hell, I didn't have a choice. I went out and bought a guitar that night and got into it, relentlessly. I don't even count the hours I've been spending on this instrument from hell the last two weeks, but damn it, I'm spending all my nights on it. I tryhard to play the song with Youtube tutorials, holy moly. Also, you need to sing on it! In the meantime, we continue to chat. Of course I don't propose a date because I try to save time, you know why.
>Yesterday, the moment I was afraid of, she asked me why I haven't offered to see her yet. At this time I knew I had to do it, or I could say bye to her. So I speed up and offer her a date for Saturday night, which she accepts.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0meVyMFv4C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>But given my completely lame guitar level, I'm afraid to panic, and it'll go completely nuts. Fuck, I'm playing a big game this night. Sorry, but I won't write more, I better not doing shit: I'm going to take advantage of the few hours that I have left to fine-tune my performance tomorrow night. I recorded myself; you can tell me what you think about it. vocaroo.com/i/s0meVyMFv4C8 Do you think I can make it?

you fucking got this OP

aye lad this'll be fine op
you got this

Please use a metronome if you cant measure of the tempo i think you are rushing the song

If you're talking about a woman why did you post a dude who had surgery?

just strap up 2 fingers on your hand and say its fucked

Sup Forumsruh may the dread god cthulu bless you tomorrow night

Its hard to perform in front of others. At least for me that im fucking shy, i may now a good song while playing alone, but if i have to show it i will screw it up no matter what

At least her favorite song wasn't Through the Fire and Flames

Nobody except other musicians will ever be able to tell if you know what you're doing or not as long as you play kinda close to the song. Even your out of key singing will be completely lost on most people. Dw you got this.

You didn't grasp the idea behind greentext, OP.

This. Some things normal people do notice easily are tempo and the confidence of your voice. Just make sure to nail these two things.

????so basically you havent met even...and DAY ONE your gonna bust out a guitar.like just bring it with you? "Hey check out what i brought to impress you (but secretly i cant play for dick) ,wanna hear?

You're moving way too fast. Just go out get some coffee/lunch whatever..make her laugh a little and your cool.

Tbh since you picked it up really recently, you sound pretty good. It's a bit rough around the edges, but christ it's really good given the time restraints. Also nice singing voice op.

Not bad op, you got this

>going out of your way to impress some random tinder whore
you do you OP

He's trying to earn that booty

lmfao, you should get this based on effort alone, I'm rooting for you mate, let us know how it went

Been there before OP
>break your hand
>she feels bad
>you can't play shit song
>sympathy sex

Go for this Sup Forumsro if all else fails

Hell yeah m8 you got this

Fucking kek. Chill bro. It's not like she's going to ask you to play her something on the first date. Just relax and have a good time.

Underrated post top kek

A+ for effort, if you can tell she was expecting better just tell her what you did, if she's not a cunt she'll definitely appreciate it.

LOL

PROTIP: You can go 2 ways about this:

1. When you are about to play the song, you either somehow trip over the guitar breaking it and rendering it useless and buying yourself a few more weeks to practice.

2. You straight up tell her the truth. And after you tell her the truth... play the song. Dick sucked. EZ as fuck.

3. Stop putting pussy on the pedastool. This nigga goes out, buys a guitar, spends every minute learning how to play some gay song, and this bitch shows up with a vagina.

4. Cut your losses and fuck a prostitute. You're beta.

You've got this man! Maybe learn a comedy song, like Poisoning Pigeons In The Park, to make her laugh.

Why'd you post a picture of a dude?

Who is that smoking hot chick you posted?

bailey jay

Its just Tinder. Start over with another girl and don't bullshit so much. If you meet this girl you'll keep compounding lies until it blows up in your face and you look like a complete retard weirdo.