Alright Sup Forums, who would win in a all out war? Texas or the entire continent of Africa?

Alright Sup Forums, who would win in a all out war? Texas or the entire continent of Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=african armies&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiEs5_UiMzWAhVF1CYKHbDNBwUQBQhxKAA&biw=1440&bih=765&dpr=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Texas

africa in population, resources, biodiversity, and war experiance... texas has lots of guns and other, but so does africa. who is this a contest

Africa. They have big dicks and aids.

Texas has big macs and scooters for fatasses.

Lmao them niggers are in huts with machetes. We wuz kangs

Texas. Better trained and armed populous with better and larger amounts of supplies. Niggers would be killing each other the entire time the fighting took place.

Texas: because you have meat.

Not as big a population, very little war experiance, more war supplies in africa, more oil and raw materials, more industry in africa, more wealth, unless texas gets assist from the rest fo the countery, they can't really win this. its like germany trying ton conquer the USSR if germany was highly downsized and the USSR was pumped up. unless you are assuming the conflict region of africa are still active in this scenerio, I don't think texas has a chance

Trips dont lie

Also, Texans are fags.

Texas/Population
27.86 million (2016)

Africa/Population
1.216 billion

why are we even talking about this?

Better trained? By drinking beer and watching football? Have you ever seen those pot-bellied fucks?

Not to mention there is an AK-47 for every man, woman and child in Africa. Plus some fighter jets in Egypt.

Zaire has an airforce too.

Texas has like 7 air Force bases, a few army bases. Africa is sideways fucked

Africa, no doubt. Dumbest versus post I've ever seen.

Africa. The SJWs will whine and cry till all the Africans get citizenship just like the mexicans.

They they will just vote away all of texas' guns and vote for all the whites to give all the coloreds reparations.

If the US military stores nukes in Texas....Texas. Literally just nuke the fuck out of the entire continent. Easy win.

that would be like a billion people versus 30 million

Besides the fact that 50% of Africa throws rocks and spears like whites did 100,000 years ago?

south africa has nukes too, and texas is tiny, in a an attrition nuclear war it would take three nukes to fuck texas and hundreds to fuck africa, again, africa is much bigger in every way.

12 Launch Silos capable of destroying an entire continent lmao keep trying.

Niggers can't swim.
Texas can just sit back and burn oil until the oceans drown them all.
Checkmate faggots

rocks spears and decades of conflict zone experience eh?
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=african armies&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiEs5_UiMzWAhVF1CYKHbDNBwUQBQhxKAA&biw=1440&bih=765&dpr=1

too scale chart comparing the total population of texas to africa's

"People"

there's no water in texas though....

does africa have to invate texas or vice versa ... I think africa wins but maybe texas on home turf might out play them

Who has the best navy in africa? I think Nigeria has a pretty strong army. Hell texas goes to war with nigeria they might not recieve oil

edgelord over here....

Better 'stashe

in a land war, texas is plan fucked, in population, guns, and warfare experiance, nuclear war on both sides, africa can be very damaged, but texas would be destroyed, navel war? no idea, I don't think texas can clam the US navy, though South africa and Nigeria would be the two toughies to fight assumeing texas has the numbers to match them.

>Texas declares war on Africa
>America stops sending aid to Africa
>African kill each other of before Texans even reach their shores

Texas

The Texas Army National Guard is composed of approximately 12,000

Nigeria
Size 200,000 (2016)

I think the rednecks better rethink this...

they have conflict region with or without aid and still arn't dead yet... texas still can't win.

why would texas even have a chance?

texas
>27 million rednecks
africa
>1.21 billion niggers

niggers win

Texas has a nuke factory. Game over niggers.

nuclear wars tend to be fast, a factory won't matter if you start nuclear

South Africa has nukes? Nigger what?