Sup Forums is very LOW vibrational lift your vibration Sup Forums

Sup Forums is very LOW vibrational lift your vibration Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=lhl9i9CI2-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you even talking about

This is the vibration I am on.

nice pseudoscience, im sure you think reiki works too?

it's attractive, really, but try to work towards something productive

mad cause your science religion cant explain all this? people used to think lucid dreaming was pseudoscience as well

explain what? you haven't even posited anything

show me a peer reviewed study linking "vibrations" to physiological wellbeing, and i'll agree

Autism thread. Where's your evidence? Where's the data? Where are the reproducible experiments?
Fucking retards.

Every person I've ever met who believes this has a high school education at best and fucking sucked at that too. And we're supposed to take your word for it?

Nice picture of cows

kinda what i expected

wooooahh vibrations duuuuudeee i waatched a video on youuuutuubbee anndd now my chaakrrass are alliiiigned duuuuddee decalciifyyy dat pinneeaal glaaandd hoommieeee

it's on the tier of parents trying to pray their child's cancer away and letting them die

looks like somebodys chakra woke up on the wrong side of the 7th spirit plane amirite!

It's amazing because in some ways they're right in that electrons behave in vibrational ways but they jump to all these idiotic conclusions with that tiny piece of reality that we only know thanks to peer reviewed science.

what a scorpio! sending good vibes your way bro

Your chakra is not part of reality. You live in a fantasy land of nonsense and consequently you are even farther from inner peace than when you started believing in nonsense.

i'm aquarius, but thanks, astrology is a crock of shit too though

oooooo mars is in retrograde again. better fucking milk the goats

Tesla saw the world as a collection of vibrations and used this knowledge to create wonders. He truly was an enlightened being.

i thought the same thing, until a couple years ago at coachella my wifes yoga instructor slipped me five hits of acid and read my scrotum folds for 18 consecutive hours. i realized that my astral signs needed to access my spirit soul and align with my celestial shakashuri center. so i went home the next day, burned sage in my living room, and took the name Zara Windblossom, and have been fine tuning my positive vibrations ever since bro

Tesla is overrated...

i don't give a rat's ass what one man has said

there is a difference between saying "fast, vibrating, dense, and very hot energy turns into matter" and "you can tune your whole body and every cell in it to a certain vibration on a spectrum and achieve physiological or psychological results"

fist bump

How so?

In terms of inventions he reigns at the top. He tried to give the world free energy before his plans were stomped out by JP Morgan and the other bankers.

thomas edison trumps him by far, who cares what his motive was if you're speaking on innovation

unless you mean to say he innovated empathy, then you might be on to something

Someone had a traumatic experience when they were little

i'll say this too, assuming your science is correct (which is a stretch), wouldn't you want lower vibrational patterns, considering lower vibration states are calmer, closer to the pure, raw energy from which we all emerged? high vibrations is what turned us into matter in the first place, don't we want to transcend physical limitation?

the only traumatic experience here was you not being taught the scientific method

it's not a literal vibrational thing it's just a metaphor to help explain an abstract concept

can you explain that abstract concept in your own words?

Stupid gay shit. What are we a bunch of 40+ yr old stupid women?

Faggot i Figured this shit out on my own, using the scientific method, with no religion or any cuck shit, and im jewish.
Lesser than

well, i'm not OP so unfortunately i don't know exactly what he was referring to

vibrations aren't a very relevant concept in my construction of the universe at the moment so i wouldn't know much about them

i'm down to chat about something else though if you like

No he didn't you fag

nice strawman
mcdonalds is bad, drugs are bad (sometimes), pesticides are bad (sometimes), organic food is better for you, meditation helps reduce cortisol levels, alternative medicine is most usually garbage and in the case that it works, it is more efficiently replaced by modern medicine

next

The idea is to recognize that we are in this physical world but also to connect with the greater creation of All That Is. People have called it Nature, others God. One way to connect is through meditations such as chanting Hare Krisha. Through the process of higher connection, that is to say through yoga, we can direct our spiritual energy wherever we choose whether it is on this planet or beyond.

The blah blah from which we emerged is conjecture. We are lost in space using algorithms to try and predict our path and how far along we are on it.

So, when we loom at people who are attractive, are they low shit every or high and vibrant?
I guess you would want to be low and shit

publish your findings to a scientific journal to be peer reviewed, you might win a nobel prize

thanks science Tesla bro

whats wrong with acupuncture , thats an ancient tradition

in the defense of alternative medicine, while it's never a replacement for physical medical aide, i do enjoy the hell out of it. gathering materials and making up spells to do shit that may or may not work is just something i find fun, cause i like pretending

How about string theory??

What about your conceptions of time and space?

That's usually a good place to start.

No nobel prize, but check my findings at www.spooky.life In the next few days

>the greater creation of all that is
Why not just call it the universe? We already have a name for it, why dilute the meaning with spiritual nonsense? And if you reference a personal intellectual God, oh buddy
>spiritual energy
What energy? Thermal? Something new? If so - you should probably detect that before making an ideology around it
>blah blah blah from which we emerged is conjecture
Are you aware of how matter formed during the first moments of the big bang? You should probably research that.
>when we loom at people who are attractive, etc
Well, I would guess we want to mate with them and take visual cues as to the fertility and likeliness that they will perform well raising children

well then go ahead, you do you fam

I get
>You do not have permission to view this directory or page.
when trying to connect

I would have no problem with this if it weren't my mother.
Like I can't tell if my mother buys this shit or if its just a game

i'll consider myself uneducated on string theory, you can give me the crux of it if you like

i think space (in our universe at least) it's comprised of many dimensions but we can perceive at least 4 (length, height, width, time) the first three we're able to move through relatively at will, but our perception is locked in such a way that we perceive ourselves as moving through the dimension of time in a linear fashion. that's just a limitation of our perception though, given it's something that's pretty necessary for an animal to function in an evolutionary environment. in terms of how time is structured in relation to the universe just existing, the easiest way i've found to explain i is saying that every point in time in the universes past present and future is existing simultaneously

you seem like a scientific user, what's the current scientific model of the universe anyways?

thx lul

it's as much of a game as the entire universe is, it's just the more you believe the more fun you have

Here is a question for you.... Do you think you have a soul? If so could you create in in a lab?

I am guessing you are a nihilist who loves to try and reduce all meaning in the universe to zero. Well you know what? I see the singlular person the 1 as well as their connection to "The Universe" ∞.

Maybe I'm a fag then because if I believed any of this shit was real I'd be using it to bang girls and get money.

all beliefs are equally untrue, and the only thing you can be 100 percent certain of is your subjective experience. everything else is a belief.

And the scientific explanation of the world makes so much more sense? It's funny how the people who talk shit about religion and spiritualism are the same people who believe that all of this came from nothing. For some reason "yeah it was the big bang. Everything came from nothing instantly, it just got tired of not existing" just seems to satisfy some people, the very same people who over analyze everything until it loses its meaning

you can use it like that for sure
the scientific explanation for most magic is shit like confirmation bias, but in my opinion if the desired outcome is reached the mechanism of action is pretty fucking irrelevant to me

This must be what it feels like to get a prostate orgasm from getting fucked by a man.

Idk, if the desired outcome is an end to world hunger and you solve that with every one starving to death then the mechanism becomes pretty important i think.
But i guess I get what you mean

You need to vibrate higher so you can capture the opening of the portal that connects this Earth of 3D, to one Earth of 4D or 5D

THIS IS THE TRUTH WITH A CAPITAL T.

decalcifying your pineal gland makes sense since it is part of your brain that produces hormones, and the modern diet especially fluoride can leave calcium deposits there that interrupt it's functioning

No, I don't believe in a soul. If you could create a one-to-one copy of me, with every neural connection intact, every atom in the same place down to the quantum level, then I would assume it would be the same person. But that's nearly impossible, and will be, for quite a while.

Depends on what you mean by nihilist and with respect to what. No, I don't think there is an objective morality, no, I don't think there is objective value, no objective purpose, etc.

And you know what? I agree with you. Individualism is a blessing - irony intended - but I get to individualism from a mutual consensus with the 7 billion people on this planet with whom I share this earth with, and an agreed value put on their well being. In the end, that's what we want to maximize, right, well being? You don't need an objective outside force for that.

If anything he was underrated dude, Einstein however was overrated and took credit for a lot of work that wasn't his

That is a good basic understanding. Here is another random thought. The brain is connected so time and space. Is the brains capacity limited or can we learn everything? If it is infinite why cant we remember everything?

I though of a method to remember. It involves looking at the the past as a collection of slices of time and searcing for a causal factor that can be traced through the chain of events until you reach the present. This chain of events could then by compressed where all yoou need is an "initial key" and the casual factor then you could open the folder and expand it to remember. I've tried this and it worked for 1 specific event and the events that followed. The tough part is maintaining the flow through events.

And I am many things. I have thought of the world in a variety of ways and have science, spirituality, and philosophy all synthesized into a whole. It is still a work in progress though as life always is.

well for some shit like world hunger you'd need a pretty damn powerful magical undertaking, no?

also, just as alternative medicine can not replace real medicine, alternative means of bringing outcomes about can not replace standard ones, that's not really how magic works. you can't just do a spell to land you a job and then wait for one to fall into your lap unless you're damn confident you're hella good at magic. you've still gotta go out and put in applications and operate as you normally would, but with the magical aide you'll just kinda notice you're a lot more successful. results from spells typically manifest in rather roundabout and invisible ways. hence why confirmation bias is the typical explanation from scientists

so like prayer?

Ego low vibration superiority complex low vibration

Many herbs and spices have natural anti cancer, anti oxidising, free radical fighting properties so you cant really say it's bullshit. eat well and use the medicinal plants throughout your life and you most likely wont get cancer and need the pharmaceutical bullshit

i don't know that much about prayer, i can compare it more easily to meditation
oh yeah i don't deny the benefits herbal medicine can bring into your life, but sometimes you just have a stroke or some shit and need to go to the hospital my man

Why do you presume that it needs meaning? Is it because of your in-born biases as a human to look for meaning in things when they aren't necessarily there?

Also, your understanding of the big bang and the philosophy behind it is extremely elementary. Nobody ever said there was nothing "before" the big bang. Just that, the universe is rapidly expanding and the evidence points to all matter and energy being condensed into a single point ~14 odd billion years ago. That says nothing about what happened "before", or "how", or "why" - as if "it just got tired of not existing" is even a relevant point.

Yeah I agree, it cant cure everything but the point is it can very much prevent it from happening in the first place.

My only rejection is the spiritual drivel that is lumped in with nutritional advice.

Eat well, take your multivitamins and minerals. But when you start preaching about muh energies and muh connections, you lose me and most everyone you are trying to reach.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=lhl9i9CI2-E

yeah i honestly think the synthetic aspect of our lifestyle is why cancer is fucking us so hard, i know the whole artificial = evil thing is dumb but shit man we nuke our food to heat it up

I guess but whether it's bullshit or not it can do you good. Feeling spiritually connected is real whether there is a spirit world or not works wonders on your body in terms of stress relief and healing, in terms of your mental health which contributes to the physical.

I mean, I suppose? Can I meditate, do breathing exercises, etc. without a "spiritual connection"? It seems as if a "spiritual connection" is just a label you put on an empowering, euphoric, and refreshing feeling

It's all the chemicals man, the shit is fucking everywhere and only becoming more prevalent. We don't really know about the long term effects about certain products and just assume it's safe because they sell it too us, like Teflon pans for example, we literally cook our food on a polymer that releases toxic chemicals if you heat it too high, it's ludicrous

we're made of chemicals
you make me sad user i wanna take another tab now

there is a difference between feeling good, and knowing the truth. spirituality is a self destructive process

Call it want you wan't but if your apposed to the idea of any sort of spirit then that's fine, most people don't necessarily believe it by choice but the feeling is so undeniable it's hard to rule it out. Now whether that's your brain creating that feeling for you to feel connected to a higher power for an evolutionary advantage or a real connection is up to your own interpretation. But personally I don't feel like you can rule it out because reductionist science doesn't know everything and have a habit of just reducing things to matter a particles when really that's our limited human brains trying to get to grips with the universe. If chimpanzees can't understand how a mirror work's I thinks it's very bold for scientist's to say they know the workings of our universe with our limited human perspective.

I mean the shit that's causing cancer, not the workings of our brains. From our own perspective then sure, but that's a very limited and naive way of looking at things.

Your gif is based on "science religion"'s E8 theory

do u think im OP? cause im not sorry

Organised religion is, but I feel like spirituality is key to a healthy society. If you look at the early ages of ancient Egypt, they were very much in touch with their spiritual side and did things we still cant figure out how to do today, also visitors of early Egypt said they were the most serene and kind beings on earth.

Spirituality had been prostituted and sold out with things like Crystal healing, chakras etc. but real spirituality takes time and effort to cultivate.

it depends on your goal of what you want to attain with spirituality. if the goal is to obtain a "quiet mind" then you will be wasting your time