New Celeb Fap Thread

New Celeb Fap Thread

pure sex

*bobs head* am here!

hard and lubed up

ready to cum hard

Melissa satta and federica nargi anyone???

dang you're quick user

Katy, Gal, Munn, JLaw

who has the
>best face
>best tits
>best pits
>best ass
>best pits

Who?

hello galanon. that's a might cute jewess you've got there

Gal best face and pits confirmed

Why hello!

Why yes she is!

Italian's fashion models

stroking for munn's feet

face-Munn (pre surgery)
tits-Katy
pits-Munn or Katy
ass-Katy
legs-Gal or Katy depending if im liking them a a bit thicker or longer at the time.

you better switch to JLaw

moar rose legs/heels?

Vic, Brit, Sabrina, Tay

Gal legs are top tier

Thank you for the Munn selections, user. But it hasn't been confirmed if she actually went under the knife.

Not that I'd have a big problem with that, but a lot of people lose weight in their face when they change diets and exercise drastically.

maybe. i do like her soles in that pic

coming right up

definitely. long and slender, but sometimes i like thicker thighs, like katy has

I never really understood the appeal of feet only to avoid gross ones.
That said What is exactly attractive about those feet? They seem rather average and not particularly well taken care of at all.

She legg

ty so much user

JLaw feet > Munn feet

make the switch

You are correct user so I retract the pre surgery part. However, something about her face has changed and I dont like it.

Munn has some of the best feet of all time and is very highly rated on wikifeet

Jewess Queen is best waifu

trips checked
Victoria is the best

Sabs has nice feet

but stroking to munn feet feels good

I need some olivia wilde to fap to

How many fingers do you like?

you have great roses user

not that user, but i think liking feet is more of a worshipping a womans body type of thing. also Munns fet do look bad in that picture, they usually look a lot better.

my pleasure too >_>

Katy by far has the best pits

numbers seem to support that theory

her face used to be chubby in the cheeks area and nows its more slender. I'm fine with both looks but she's my waifu so I'm biased I guess.

I just like that she's in really good shape now.

Post them user

I want to lick and suck her stubble

>top tier pits and feet in one pic

YOU CAN'T STUN THE MUNN

MY LEG!

God I want to eat her ass

heh ur too good to me :3

i dunno, she just looks more 'alien' to me now. would still dump load after load in her mind you.

*blocks you Trump voting path

naw. youre the one giving me fap material lel

agreed. those pits are fucking amazing

but thats illegal

you guys gave me a pit fetish

She's an ultra qt. and i learned how tiny she really is and it made me love her even more
agree that it's mutually beneficial?

I thought you loved me...

*tricks you into having a day long sex marathon so you can't vote for Trump*

fine :P people pleaser.

welcome user. youll start getting boners at the most unexpected time.

She was so hot when she was 10

Only after I drench it in my cum

I want to carry her around

How many of you lads think JLaw > Munn?

AVRIL?

*She doesn't know I absentee ballot voted for Trump and I fuck her all day knowing this

I love you my sugarplum boo boo
Always mwah mwah mwah

I think I'm getting tired of this dumb question from either side

Yes

This is a legit Jennifer Lawrence cumshot

this.

is she really that tiny? fucking adorable.

this guy gets it

but the pics that get posted during the debates are nice

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from American Horror Story and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid. :)