Anons.....we shall not forget

Anons.....we shall not forget......

Other urls found in this thread:

labshare.cshl.edu/shares/gingeraslab/www-data/dobin/circRNA/ForDmitri/wgEncodeCshlLongRnaSeqK562CellLongnonpolyaRep1/Chimeric.out.junction
archived.moe/b/thread/746641388/
soundcloud.com/970342291-403228915/970342291-403228915a
eemb40.blogspot.ca/2011/01/distinct-clones.html?m=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone have the code from before (after being decoded)?

labshare.cshl.edu/shares/gingeraslab/www-data/dobin/circRNA/ForDmitri/wgEncodeCshlLongRnaSeqK562CellLongnonpolyaRep1/Chimeric.out.junction

What has happened on this night was like nothing anyone has seen before.

this happened in there? I fell asleep towards the end of the thread =(

I need to know what was happening in there. I NEED to know

Saved

Catch me up?

This whole thread sounds like a bunch of pizza faces jacking eachorher off

Its lab data right?
Maybe it has something to do with rats?
any medfags here?

8Mv]o7 FOR ascii

Li57e10gLiAuW1sgXSAzIGpqIDA0MC4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4qLi4uLi4u
Li4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4pLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uMjk0OTEyNTEyNzcy
ODM4ODI9PQo= --> ..{{] . .[[ ] 3 jj 040............................*.............................).....................29491251277283882== --> 8Mv]o7

an user from a secret underground lab posted. warning us of the impending plague. then a series of very mysterious gets happened. then I fell asleep. it was a really special thread

i still have all post and pic and everything

What's happening? I missed this one

there are always Sup Forums archives too

Threads life:
>OP posts these images (the ones I'm posting now) about him being in a lab with a connection to Black Death
>OP stops posting so after I invited all the threads we started to share conspiracies on what happened to OP and how the world would end to Black Death
>Dubs and trips start popping up
>Slowly becomes a get thread
>746666666 was creeping up
>Until the user in got it
>Thread fucking freaked out
>The end was neigh
>Reached image cap
>Thread 404ed
There's a recap user.

Dump user don't be a fag

Did anyone manage to keep the link to the cicada 3301 soundcloud thing? It was just garbled static with clear fluctuations, but I can tell that someone who knows what they're doing could do whatever they need to do (what ever that is).

oh lol

OP who post these pics was in some kind of panic rush because about 100 rats went loose with black plague disease in a lab

interesting

im legally retarded for a sec

Does anyone have any possible idea what 8Mv]o7 might be? It's as far as we got before the thread closed

It seems like it's encrypted in some way.
JOHN LENNON seems to repeat throughout the document and the text changes subtly throughout. Maybe it's like a genealogical strand converted to code and it's encrypted so prying eyes can't interpret?
No idea.

Also I posted that link in the last thread. I spaced out a set of numbers from one of the decoded posts. Labshare caught my eye in the search engine and I dove in and I couldn't make heads or tales, but it's a laboratory share server and the file tree is accessible by going to the root directory.

The Labshare Link is not an official source of information for this mystery, but it is something that came up when I added spaces to a number set from the decoded message from 6666666

Thread derailed so bad it came back around to be a great thread.

Oh, nice

well thanks user that was might kind of you.

746666666? what is that all about

No problem

I searched the code up and it was the only search result. Coincidence? is the get a coincidence? Hell nah.

R I P that thread

Spooky thread just happened to get 746666666. IT WAS THE END GOD DAMMIT!!

it was much more intense than it sounds
man these pics really fucking look to be legit. he should have left exif data in them so we could assemble a team of autists to rescue OP

what is >746666666

Sup Forums strips exif data I believe

the OP did not give any information, it's what we've interpreted from the images in the thread, and that the use of rats in a laboratory setting as complex as this, it's clearly a high scale research center. This doesn't mean that the lab rats were infected with Yersinia Pestis, but we can't rule it out with the given information from the previous thread.

Lab Rats are used in many different research experiments for a variety of different things.

Last image before OP was kill. This image has something to do with Black Death, so when someone got 746666666 of course everyone was going to fucking implode.

so the number is notorious??? to be spooky threads

oh damn. been here for like 8 years and didn't know that. makes perfect sense though

So let me get this straight.
>user works a lab studying the bubonic plague
>studying fleas on rats carrying the plague or something?
>rats get loose
>user panics
>stops posting
>thread turns into a gets thread

Did I get that all?

DOOMSDAY DUBS user! WHAT ELSE??

just a big get. with a mysterious string of text and nothing else. Sup Forums spent the next hour attempting to decypher the post.

>746665961

Some dude rolled a septa

Really? I'm afraid to post any pictures I take cause in afraid i will get dox and people come to me.

Weaponizing the plague, probably los alamos labs

The number is just an extremely low chance get. The fact someone got it in a spooky thread, the number has a lot of 6's, and the user that got it posted an encoded message is what makes the post special

No, since OP was a fag he didn't clarify fucking anything. Sorry, I have no more than the pics I posted.

hopefully old op sees this thread and posts again
can only hope

Fake and highly gay

yh to be fair thats pretty fuked

Learn to archive Sup Forumsros...
archived.moe/b/thread/746641388/

we don't quite know... but whatever it was, OP tried to warn us of something. he did everything he could to warn us. it seems he lost his life in the process D=

anyone done the homework on the code yet like fully

I work with mice a lot. I have killed 10,000s. Bubonic plague isn't really an issue, it is easily treatable now a days. He is probably just some larping student worker.

must be a reason why they got rid of thousands of them tho

also they were rats not mice

But why was in the lab?

this but still makes for some good fun

what do u mean

Sorry user I meant

We have had to purge a room before and kill like 1000. Typically this happens if Specific Pathogen Free Barrier is broken and the mice are used to immunology studies. It pisses a lot of people off and cost a lot of money because someone didn't take proper protective protocols. Typically the mice get infected with something trivial, like parvo virus, and it fucks all the experiments but doesn't cause a health concern.

Potato Tomato. I have worked with mice, rats, rabbits, pigs, and a few dogs.

here you go
soundcloud.com/970342291-403228915/970342291-403228915a

That looks like some sorta makeshift protocol for what order you are allowed to enter labs.

I.E. you can only go down the list, for specific barriers. You can go 10C or 10B, than 10A, then what ever HSLC is .

Or you can goto Med (Medical) or 2AB or 2AA (likely pathogen labs).

Then you need to shower and wait before going up the barriers.

and this was in the lab

maybe this wasnt trivial u never know what lab they are working in and working on

The OP did say in the few posts they made that they didn't have much time.
He said there were thousands yesterday, and the images show empty bins large enough to contain thousands of rats.

Something definitely had to have happened for them all to die in short order, and then already be removed by the next day, when user seemed to have taken these photos.

Ya, there are rooms filled with 1000s of empty cages at my work. It is nothing unusually.

see

has anyone decrypted the get yet?

I cracked the code!
it says "niggers tongue my anus the game"

If I had to guess, that would look like a database, which is uploaded to a UI, to keep track of breeding GMO mice. The "chr" are probably different chimeric strains.

man what a crazy thread that was though huh

or it could be a hastily scratched out breeding plan for making chimeric strains.

bump

eemb40.blogspot.ca/2011/01/distinct-clones.html?m=0
But user...IT MATCHES

>eemb40.blogspot.ca/2011/01/distinct-clones.html?m=0

So it is some student worker larping, that is just a phylogeny tree of a bacteria strain during the middle ages.

Sup Forumstard releasing Black Death on the world sounds more fun user.

TBH LIKE SOME HAS SAID THERE IS A CURE TO THE BLACK DEATH BUT IT COULD BE A SUPER BLACK DEATH LIKE A SUPER BUG THERE HAVE BEEN KILLED BUT THE SAME THING FOR YEARS AND IT HAS CREATED ANTI BODIE TYPE THING TO BEAT OF THE CURE AND NO WE COULD ALL DIE BUT THE BLACK DEATH IN 2017

THIS GUY GETS IT