Spy thread shower edition

Spy thread shower edition.

Its the right boob bigger?

significantly

Amazing! I would love to eat that ass. Any more?

Looks like a Pixar villain

this shower scene is worse than Doom 3

So just out of curiosity, what kind of camera do you have to get to get away with this?

wtf

video?

God anymore?

Do you have a link to this shower scene friendo?

Jesus. Tits are usually uneven -- but not usually by three cup sizes.

Bump for the love of those uneven tits

Any tips on how to hide a camera? I got a housemate I'm dying to see naked

I use an old shampoo bottle with the top or bottom cut off with a little triangle in the front of the bottle & I just drop my phone in there

Just check eBay for spy cams. I picked up one that looked like a key fob to a car and caught several co workers that way. You can get a watch with a cam too. That was my first spy cam. Not great quality though for the one I got.

oc, first time posting / doing this
girlfriends older sister, stayed at our place recently while her husband was away for work (hates being home alone)
watchcam placed inside gutted out shaving cream can

youre going to hell

more pregnant pics

can you tell me the procedure of placing the phone perfectly inside the can?

Please more, for the love of God

So does anyone have more of this?

You are an idiot if you think a phone is what is being used.

Its called not being a poor fag and actually spending $400 to $1000 on a pin hole spy cam or a look alike camera that matched a clothes hook or a clock.

Wanna see her strip down naked

Man ass, carry on

you like user?

is this a new 007 intro?

awesome quality pics and she's gorgeous 10/10 dump the set.

More?
Who is she to you?

unfortunately she didnt stay in that spot very long, she moved closer to the camera and basically just rubs hot water over her tits. nipples must be sensitive atm kek
glad you enjoyed

Holy fuck post it all. She's insanely hot

My gf sister

SIL

My best catches were with a spy cam that I bought off Amazon for less than $100. I tried a fire alarm hidden cam off Amazon not too long ago and that worked well too.

Link?

More of her please

Please post more user, please

No link. My model isn't available anymore. Just search Littleadd Hidden Camera Detector

Sadly those are the only "spy" shots I have of her

rest is all the same, just rubbing her tits and her tummy
surprised shes so popular tbh

Pretty sweet, thanks. I'd like to figure out how to inconspicuously mount it on the wall rather than ceiling

She's unbelievably gorgeous. Please make a Vola with the video and share it

probably because of the quality of the picture

I had the same thought but thought it was too conspicuous. I went with the ceiling and got some nice tit and ass shots but couldn't see her pussy. The best cam I ever had was one that looked like a car key fob. I got a few wins with that one easily.

shes fucking pregnant you cunt
no decency at all, hope your gf catches you and you get fucked over big time

Post some samples?

like, just fuck off guy

fuck this faggot post more

I would but the hardrive I have them stored on died. I've been trying to recover them for the last couple weeks. It's terrible.

Anyone like her fap to her daily now

Try the free program recuva, it's worked miracles for me in the past saving several hdds with valuable work on it.

How big are those?? Damn

Thanks I actually have thay program but the hardrive won't even appear even though it physically starts

Post more

You like her?

word?
You might need to check it in disk manger and see what it is showing its formatted as, if it is showing raw then you'll need to use another program to work with the raw format to recover it back to ntfs then will have to recover the files normally. This happened to a drive of mine. I had 6 total drives fail due to a power surge and one of them did that. Some how it became raw format.

sorry dude, i wont do it again, except for this post and when i repost it all tonight in another creep thread :)
peace out, glad you all liked her

I once hid a camera in a roll of tp that was wrapped in paper and had it stack neatly with a bunch of other rolls and got some amazing shots of my MIL when she stayed with us. I came so many times to those pics

since op won't post anymore of his wife's pregnant sister showering, I'll post what I have of her.

My first win was when I staying with my female cousin and her best friend. I had a huge crush on the friend. I bought the key fob for her. Laid my keys on the bathroom counter when I knew she was going in and caught her changing. One of the best highs I've ever had.

Got any to post?
How did she look?

How many times did you fap to the footage?

I've been doing it for several years. I still talk to the girl fairly often. I love that feeling.

Talking to her normally then secretly jerking to her pussy?

My wife found them and deleted them. She looked pretty hot for a 45 yr old, It was a while after she hit her midlife crisis and started going to the gym a lot so her body was pretty tight. Tits were a little saggy but pretty nice sized. Her butt was better than my wifes

Exactly

How did your wife react?

More please