Why don't Poles assimilate ?

Why don't Poles assimilate ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/document/gallery/french-colonial-soldiers/index.shtml?gp=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because we see you just bend over and take it

People who think like that shirt should all be shot

Assimilate into what?

>Le brighest future de le france

this tbqh.

>imgur filename

straight from t_d, I see

it's from voat

But they do, I knew 2 kids at school who couldn't say a complicated sentence in Polish despite having 2 Polish parents.

Define assimilation

That's not a shirt that's a blouse.

Getting a tan and surrendering.

The real question is : Why Polaks and musl*ms are the only people who don't assimilate?
Other strangers integrates well.

Open a dictionary

>reverse
>"Afro-Germans"

Filename says hoodie

u nich blouse to nasza femkowa bluzka tępy robaku

Why does cowardice correlate with dishonesty?

bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/document/gallery/french-colonial-soldiers/index.shtml?gp=6

>Other strangers integrates well.
Curious, what other big immigration wave in france has assimilated?

Asian people. Mostly from ex french colonie of Indochine.
More recently, Chinese and Korean people.
No problem with them.

>France is neither a people, nor a language, nor a territory, nor a religion, it's a conglomerate of peoples who want to live together. There are no indigenous French, there is only a France made out of miscegenation
>-- Eric Besson

>t. Nguyen

>France is neither a people, nor a language, nor a territory, nor a religion, it's a conglomerate of peoples who want to live together. There are no indigenous French, there is only a France made out of miscegenation
This is a stupid logic that you could really apply to anywhere

He was the French minister for immigration and national identity.

They don't assimilate, they stay between each other and live according to their backward Asian cultures.

Because french are fkin retarded and the less i interact with them better my life is, as collecting neetbux, not pole but similar country

>They don't assimilate
Seriously?
They even name their childs after french names...
If it's not assimilation, I don't know what it is.

Because no matter what they do, they'll never be black.

Portuguese, Italians, Spaniards. So well assimilated the young generations won't even think about those massive immigration waves anymore.

It's just the first generation immigrants. some of them might be inassimilable. However Eastern Europeans always assimilate into superior cultures such as French, British, American or Australian.

Those are public names. At home they use their real asian names

>superior
Lol

He's right you know

Just look around you. You must be retarded if you still think that your country is better then France or UK or NZ etc etc.

stop embarassing my country

Looks like what your women are doing in France

to maja zjebany język frajerze

>polish citizen
>respected
>ambitious

we don't like islam, sorry

#thread

>Eric Besson
>not a subhuman jewish mongrel futhering his already mongrelized bloodline

This shitskin can die

t. French

I didn't know that European citizens living in other parts of the European Union were required to "assimilate". The fact is that you wouldn't be expecting it of them if they were German or Spanish. Also I don't think they would really care if you moved to Poland and acted like a Frenchman so why do you care?
>inb4 t. Janusz Kowalski

Also

You (canadian) aren't whites but a mongrel race of nigger, amerindians, asiatic, and the lowest kind of Europeans(mostly whores and criminals)

Why do Canadian flags correlate with abhorrent posts?

Nuke france

Here they do.

French with Russian ancestry here it's true i have lived around Poles (and Portuguese) a bit they are fucking retarded i can confirm

If you want serious answer i think it's due to a few factors :
>desire to be unique
at 1st sight they are normal white people so they want to be special and make up bullshit like some would say they are asexual or bipolar or hyperactive, well here they say they are polish at every opportunity
>lower class
yep they are all poor so naturally they get into nigger shit like rap, rapper clothes, and hating on white people, which creates those identity issues
>living around niggers
i think there's a whole "don't look at me i am not white i swear" phenomenon with some of them
>americanization
their lower class and living in ghettos often cuts them out from french culture and being a healthy person

or sometimes they end up to be neo nazi skinheads too that happens often with polish diaspora

i get along fine with them but they are often unironically surprised that i am like a normal white person, which honestly i think it is sad

we don't?

Normal white person = cuck

but normal people have good jobs and money and live in the safe white areas where none of hte bad shit happens
you can regret that they don't vote fn enough but i think it's more due to being stupid than cucks

it's the poles who are truly cucked here really, they are poor and relegated to live with the non-whites