P4k hate thread

p4k hate thread

nah

i hate niggers too

They haven't given BNT to any of Alvvays new songs. They have shit taste.

p4k..................me angey

I hate p4k so much that I'll constantly look at their site for stuff to be mad about then share that stuff so other people can continue to give their sites hits and rage with me and my anger will become so blinding that I'll never realize I'm contributing to them maintaining relevancy on this board grrr

yeah fuck p4k

fuck conde nast
fuck pitchfork

pitchfork's really bad

Yeah I'm Like Totally Hate Pitchfork You Know

dae hate p4k but still go to their site everyday to check new reviews??

jokes on them, i have like 10 forms of adblock

It doesn't matter they can still tell when someone views their site which still adds to their relevancy you fucking twit

How the fuck do you "hate" a music review blog? Just don't read it if you aren't a fan of their taste.

I dont want to fund their cuck agenda of promoting only rap, and writing terrible clickbait articles about how lana del ray is the new morrisy

You literally are by making sure threads like this that focus on them stay on the front page of Sup Forums and by showing advertisers/promotionalists that people still go to their site
Instead of being retarded and going to something you dislike all the time go find a better music journalist site and discuss that instead
>promoting only rap
literally none of the albums being advertised on their site right now are rap baka