Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight...

Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight? Did you face more than one person from the start or did more people jump in after the fight started? If you train some kind of martial art or just play a sport and lift your input would be appreciated.

Also ITT: general fighting stories / discussion

inb4 repost, every post is a repost and fight threads are fun so fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nellis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just like video games. There might be a group of five people, but they will politely avoid attacking you until the one attacking you has been defeated .

I'm 6'5" and the size of a refrigerator, so at protests and direct actions there's always at least three or four cops assigned specifically to me. I have to wear steeltoes because one of the tricks cops use to get you down is to stomp on your foot and then hit you with a riot shield; it doesn't matter how strong you are, if you can't move your feet to rebalance, you're going down, and then they just surround you and baton-fuck you.

Fortunately, I rarely need to face them alone. I've been a community organizer for 25 years, so there's usually comrades around who have my back -- sometimes literally. For instance, at the Mission Press action in Toronto, where the cops were doing punch-outs on the crowd, I had two people using me as a shield and had their shoulders in my back, propping me up so the cops couldn't knock me down. They broke my foot (I was so covered in bruises so I didn't even notice until weeks later when I got ganglion cyst where the bone had broken) but I wasn't shit-kicked like a lot of my less fortunate comrades.

As for my training, my father was an amateur boxer and I grew up in a tough neighbourhood at a time when it was expected for kids to fistfight to defend themselves. I discovered I enjoyed fighting and was a street scrapper when I was younger. I ran with ARA in the 80s and put a lot of boneheads in the hospital.

>Working security for some condos
>Get a call from the electric eyes about some fuckheads breaking into a car in the garage.
>Getting pumped on the elevator ride down
>Beastmodeengaged.exe
>Come out onto the level and see two skinny nigs and a big irish fuck running towards the exit
>Skinny nigs are as fast as youd expect them to be, irish fuck breaks away from them and corners himself
>He tries to rush past, i catch him in a clothesline grab down to the floor.
>Arm wrapped around his neck, too many layers and the faggot starts biting me
>No more rules
>I pull away and unleash a barrage of punches on his face.
>He gets me good in the temple.
>Fuck hold and detain now, now im fucking you up.
>Grab him by the shoulders and deliver the most brutal headbutt of my life.
>I could almost see the stars he saw
>Like a limp fish after that, started bribing me with a thousand to let him go.
>You pasty fuck you bit me, no. Held him there til SPD came.
>Turns out he had a gun and the thousand dollars.
>Was described in the police blotter as "unflappable"
>Fucking retarded choice of words.

sounds crazy
do you cover your face in protests? I mean if you're identified there's probably a risk police or neonazis could come at you when youre alone

guy thought he was smart by putting me into a head lock. he wasn't smart enough to disable movement in my arms, so i reached behind and gouged his fucking eyes.

Not much point. I'm frequently in the media, and I'm well enough known as an anarchist shit-disturber and union radical to have an article about me in Wikipedia. I wear a balaclava, but it's mostly to protect my face from pepper spray; every cop in the country knows who I am on sight, and they make a point of smirking and addressing me by name when I wear the balaclava. I'm not exactly hard to spot with my size and build.

in college I kicked a drunk guy in the nuts after he sucker punched my friend in bar parking lot. he went from bad ass mma fag to little girl rolling around crying in about .3 seconds. no regrets.

lol
do you have to go through any training to be security or were you always good at fighting.

Unless we are talking about the Negroes.

Martial art fag here- 15 years now-and I had three friends attack me on my birthday to see if our skills were real-world viable. Spoiler: lots of traditional martial arts are not. A few tips from the experience:

Get into an enclosed area. We started on a deck and I did swell (experienced in-fighter) but once we got to the yard I took too many blows. In a real fight I woulda died.

Move back and circle a lot. Get them to string themselves out. It helps. But since you're the one doing the extra footwork you'll be the first to get winded. Know that you're on the clock.

All my fighterfag friends are my apx size, although I'm a bit bigger/stronger, so I have no experience to share about being overwhelmed by larger people in a group. If you have specific questions I'll answer.

Hat tip Sup Forumsro

Nice to see antifa people on here

Lol no training required which is dumb as shit. I just grew up kind of rural with some rough friends, scrapping and what not.

would you mind posting a body pic?

Okay, if you're so important and your identity is already out there, then who are you, faggot?

Underage.

Keep your enemies closer, as they say. I like to keep an eye on the alt-right and see what trial balloons they're sending up here, so I know what lies to expect from Breitbart in a week or two.

Never really been in a fight. Close a couple times. always with drunk people, but not in a long time. I like to avoid such drama, especially since I started concealed carrying.

Yes

Ever get a boner during a fight? I don't fight but I run and I sometimes get a boner while running and it hurts running with a boner.

I out myself here all the time. I'm not hiding. You can't do my job if you're fearful. All kinds of bigots and neo-Nazis here have told me they're going to come to Windsor and fuck me up. Any time their balls feel big and hairy enough to do the job, I'll be waiting. None of them have turned up yet.

Pic related: me.

The Wikipedia article about me: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nellis

Do girls suck your cock when they find out what you're up to?

i once stopped my best friend wiping the floor with 2 dudes so he won't get any more trouble with the cops

on the way home they came with 5 people against us 3 and attacked us by surprise cause of too much alk we didn't noticed anything. they smacked a beer glas o the head of my best friend and he just collapsed bleeding.

5v2
i had to face 3 in my own... a few punches here and there but they couldn't get me to the ground. i tried to keep at least one of them tackled for the police soon to arrive but they got away.

my friend survived luckily ... there were so much blood... at least those fuckers were caught and got to trial

Girls like a bad boy, yes. (So do a lot of boys.) But to be honest, I wouldn't want anyone so shallow that they'd be attracted to me solely on the basis of my "look."

i have to add... if this would happen again i won't stop my friend and just go in full force. backing off got us in the trouble in the first place

you got balls most people wouldve run in that situation

how did you not get ko from that punch to the temple
also got more interesting stories from your job?

>obviously someone's who's never been jumped or outnumbered in a fight
should've toe punted the back of his head after for the fuck of it

A few times I've gone with more than 1. I'm a peacemaker by so I don't go looking for trouble anywhere. I'm 6'/295lbs and am put together like the strongman guys. The last time it was more than 1 was 8 years ago.
>be 31 staying in cabin at resort in northern MN
>go to be early because fishing early in the AM
>get woken up by wife because there's a brawl with a bunch of faggots right outside the bar, just down from my cabin.
>faggots were grabbing on my 18yr old sister in law who was 9 months pregnant
>her husband pushed one away and they jumped him
>wife ran to get me
>flip flops and boxers beastmode engaged
>go running out and one dude has my brother in law choking out from behind while his buddy is punching him
>let fly a right hook and dropped the punching dude to the ground
>dove on him and smashed a left into his nose and broke it pretty bad
>turned and kicked the choking guy in the head as they tumbled to the ground as well by me running through them basically when going after the other guy
>he lets go and grabs his face
>see my wifes cousin who's a girl get punched in the face about 10 feet away
>did the same running right hook to that dude and caught him flush in the jaw and he was out
>2 guys were going with wifes uncle who was actually holding his own pretty good
>I got the one from behind and grabbed him in a full nelson and face planted him on the gravel, when we popped up I got him with a knee in the ribs that looked pretty painful
>other guy got a left to the head and buckled and started getting boots to the ribs

They had some other friends but for some reason nobody else wanted to fuck around. The rest of the weekend that they were there I kept taunting them and wearing the first dudes sombrero that he dropped. I was calling him goldilocks due to his flowing blonde hair. All in all I only had 1 punch come at me and it missed and I just ended up with a sore right hand. Goldilocks got a nose that will never look the same.

if its the best friend...

the most good thing i discovered on that day that i could keep calm even in those situations and don't panic. the 3rd guy of us was his brother .. he is about 20cm taller than me but couldn't handle shit after seeing his brother collapsing

on the other hand if i ever lose my shit... happened to me only once before i would do things i could never imagine iam able to, in this moment everything doesn't matter anymore an you just wanna see blood. a real blood rush.

If you get outnumbered in a fight, then try to get into a hallway/door where they can only approach you from one direction. That way you can somewhat fight them one at a time and not get overwhelmed.

Regarding weapons idk. You have the potential to scare them off, but they could overwhelm you and end up using that weapon against you so it's a bit of a double edged sword.

We used to do 1v2, 1v3 and up to 1v5 drills at my martial arts school. My black belt test was against 3 heavy instructors, managed not to get mobbed in to the ground but one of them kept getting me good right on the nose, the fucker.

My advice is run. Or don't be stupid enough to be in that situation.

If in a situation where you can't run, target weak spots. Eyes, groin, throat, DON'T KICK HIGH FOR FUCKS SAKE.

If you really must kick someone in the head, do it when you've got them down. Punch high, kick low, break their balls or knees with your kicks.

Jab your hand to their eyes, either in a spearhand or "claw" hand formation. Protect your chin. Protect your eyes and throat and balls and NEVER go to the ground.

what the fuck
thats a terrible thing to happen in a resort lol

do you compete?

I respectfully disagree. I'm the anarchist dude above. What I've learned, and what I teach people, is it's not necessary to win every fight, and you won't, because there's always someone bigger, meaner, tougher, stronger, and there may be more of them. So your goal isn't to win, but to make sure you get at least one good one in to make them remember for *next* time.

When I'm facing more than one person, I let them know right off the bat that I can't take all of them, but that I will make it a point to take *one* of them. Pick your target and then focus entirely on them. Fuck them up as hard and as fast as you can and don't worry about anyone else. You won't win, but if you make sure to get at least one good one in, they'll think twice the *next* time when they remember the cost.

Yea, tell me about it. We'd been going there for 5-6 years at this point. They let some bachelor party book with like 15 guys. Fuckin shitbags, I have no time for people that go after women like that.

I used to do Sanshou. Got to nationals then stopped competing but I like practicing. Problem is the school started focusing more and more in point fighting so I haven't been there in a while. I practice boxing now and train the other stuff on my own.

yup people who go after women are usually the biggest cowards

Agreed. 99% of people can't kick at all and just end up throwing themselves off balance and become immobile for a second. You need to be able to retreat and try to find an opening when they attack. But yeah running away is a good option. You really don't gain anything by winning a fight.

Find bottle necks such as doorways that make them fight you one on one. I know most of the time you don't get much of a choice where you fight but there's a lot of doorways in the world.

Probably adrenalin rush/rage. Had a pretty gnarly headache afterwards though. A few, i deal with some shitheads but im good at the diplomatic part of the job.
>Checking stairwells
>Smell cig smoke
>Quietly climb up to the landing.
>Older white crack head looking dude smoking.
>Tell him to knock it the fuck off.
>He gets mouthy. I take his picture, part of my report requirement.
>Crack head loses his shit
>Tries to grab my phone, ends up pushing my down the half flight and starts running up.
>I might just kill you today
>Ran/leapt after and got his ankles and grabbed them from beneath him.
>Sickening crack as his chest hit the stairs.
>Cuffed him and dragged his crackhead ass wheezing and moaning down five flights and waited for police.

2 guys, maybe you stand a chance, depends on how stupid they are.
3 guys your gonna get beat a little.
more than 3, just fucking run.

cops are like that

I guess you could pull out a knife and say the first person to come at me is going to die. You yourself won't win the fight overall, but after saying that, nobody wants to be the first guy in.

How is a union of panhandlers effective?

Normally unions empower workers through collective action. Besides pandhandlers, who gets negatively impacted when panhandlers refuse to work?

You sound like a fucking punk. I would've kicked you down that flight of stairs too.

Yeah man, I mean I love kicking but there's just so many variables. What terrain is it is it slippery? are you wearing the right clothes or do they get in the way? wearing the right shoes? Can you kick well without warming up and tearing something up? Fuck that, just stick to hand techniques and low kicking.

And yeah you have to keep in mind where you're fighting and if people can blindside you while you're busy with the others.

Me vs 3 niggers. They tried to jump me for my wallet. I beat the living tar out of one of them while tje otjer two were punching me. Niggers grabbed their nigger comrade and ran away

Say some bullshit like that and they'll just call your bluff. If you're going to back out a knife fucking use it.

Found the crackhead

did they do much damage on you?

Anyone who doesn't respect some bitch-made coward faggot like you is a crackhead now? You needed to use all that force, combined with wearing safety gear to take down a crackhead for having a cigarette? And then you brag about it on Sup Forums LOL. You're a fucking joke, I hope you get shot.

Found the mall cop with little man syndrome

Wait.
Are you really doing the tarot reading thing?

Your reading comprehension is as poor as i would expect. I took him down for pushing me down the stairs you giant faggot. Eat a variety pack of dicks.

You misunderstand what a union really is. It's a group of workers standing together for mutual aid and protection. Collective action is great, and it's something unions do well, but that's not what a union IS. My union, the IWW, has a long tradition of organizing where no other unions will go. During the Great Depression, for example, we went into work camps and helped the men organize to fight for better conditions. And so many hobos were Wobblies -- members of the IWW -- that if you tried to hop a train, they'd demand to see your union card, pitching you right back off if you couldn't prove your dues were paid up.

A lot of the work I do is advocacy. When one of our members is getting fucked over by police or security guards or the prison system or some store owner or welfare or disability, we'll get everyone together and picket their place of business. Not to many people want to cross a line of angry bums.

Well it wasnt really a fight. Mostly because I couldnt fight back. But on my way home after school 4 random dudes almost beat me into the hospital. I was 11 years old and they were 16-17.

Absolutely. I'm very good at it, too. I'm the caretaker at the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts these days, and one of the things I teach there is fortune telling, which has been a traditional hobo survival skill for generations.

Shit man, where do you live?
Did anyone get any sort of comeuppance?

I was gonna ask if you believe it's real but I guess you just told me kek. But you're right, there's a tarot place near that has been open since forever and charges more per costumer than the average college educated person makes in a day.

The only time I've ever kicked someone in an actual fight was once outside of a bar
>drunk guy running his mouth
>tell him to fuck off
>keeps yammering
>tell him to fuck off
>Oh yeah? Let's go outside motherfucker
>Alright
>get outside
>drunk guy takes his shirt off and keeps talking
>of course
>get bored tell him to stfu
>takes a swing finally
>sloppy as fuck, literally just move my head
>smack him on the back of his head
>he spins around and tries to swarm
>start moving a lot more, give him a few jabs, don't really want to fight
>he gets frustrated and throws the ugliest kick ever in the history of kicks
>pisses me off really bad for some reason
>plant, pivot, mid level kick
>WHACK
>catch him dead in the ribs
>makes this awful noise and folds up
>smacks his head on a car on the way down
>lightsout.jpg
>call him an ambulance after he doesn't wake up for 5 minutes
He apparently had mild brain damage, but I was acquitted after a bunch of people said that he was the aggressor. In hindsight I should have just choked him out.

Makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

Alright, little guy. L M A O. I bet that crackhead whooped your ass, bitch.

>actual antifa cancer lmfao, you do realize your group are more like Nazis and fascists than actual white supremacists right? Also none of you actually know or can articulate what you're protesting.

Alex Jones, is that you?

Of course it's real. But not in the way most people think. Tarot works through the psychological phenomenon of apophenia, which is the tendency for the human brain to find patterns in things even when there's no pattern there. If there's no pattern there, your brain will actually project one from your own subconscious. It's why you see shapes in clouds or faces in wood grain.

Tarot cards have such generic meanings that no matter which cards turn up, they can be made to apply to every person. What I'm doing is not reading the cards, it's reading the *person*. I pick up body language, eye movements, and word choices to play hotter-or-colder with the meanings on the cards as they project their subconscious onto them. It's therefore useless for telling the future, but scary-good at reading what's really going on inside someone's head.

This fucking newfag lmao

McFucking kill yourself

Kek, must have been satisfactory.
Yeah grappling 1v1 is a good idea, less fuss and possibility of getting charged with something.

Like your kike handlers handing out pocket knives to stab people who are using their 1a rights? We have it all on video, try that in a rally outside of California commie utopia and see how many of your commie fucks get mowed down in self defense and this country will see the largest self defense case in history and the person who is the defendant will get off without a single fucking charge.

kys commie

I live in Germany.

Am I also a reddit, cuck, autistic, faggot?
Please be more original.
>I've wasted way more of my life on this image board

That makes me want to learn that, sounds fun.

What if people purposefully get tricky or lie to you?

I'm a mutualist, actually. Mutualism is generally held to be slightly right of centre. But then, I suspect political science is one of the many, many, many things beyond your capacity for understanding.

lmao He is no longer spokesperson for the OPU and is pursuing a career as a tarot card reader

Hes an /x/ophile too

I bet I could knock this big bitch the fuck out, fucking if my shield doesn't put you down, my baton to the throat fucking will, and hopefully it'll kill your commie ass.

I carry a cow magnet. Its a perfectly smooth magnet about the size of a roll of quarters. If I hit you with that, I'll probably break my hand, but you're going down. And it doesn't have to be a Babe Ruth swing, just a semi-good hook. Nite-nite.

political (((science))).
you should really kys.

Wth are you talking about?

Boxing-like hooks aren't a very good idea in bare-knuckle fighting mate, particularly if it's a long one.

Readings actually work better when I'm dealing with skeptics and people trying to hide their reactions. That's because all of this is occuring on a subconscious level, below the level of their conscious awareness, and trying to consciously hide something makes it so you're virtually screaming it out on a subconscious level. I love doing readings on skeptics because I work on donations, and they're usually so shaken and disturbed that I get a big drop for my work.

>walking out of the club with my boyfriend
>Hand in hand walking home we hear these guys walking behind us
>obvious they are following us because we take an alternate route home
>5 min later I turn around and ask them what the fuck they want
>its when we realize there are about 5 thugs
>one had a knife, one had a lead pipe
>they tell us they are faggot bashing and we were the winners
>3 guys rush me
>2 rush my boyfriend
>the guy with the knife goes for my shoulder
>I disarm him while in the process pulling him in
>punch out the majority of his teeth in the process
>I can hear my boyfriend fighting but I cant see his situation since after I punched out thug one, thug two was trying to choke hold me while his buddy tried to knock the wind out of me by unleashing his pussy punches on my stomach
>Abs of steal, didn't feel much
>I ignore the little bitch trying to choke me and was able to kick his friend in the hard in the balls
>I was able to to then reach back and flip the thug attempting to choke me over my head and shoulders and drop him on his back
>I went to help my boy friend who was doing pretty well too
>he was in the process of putting one of them to sleep while the other one was unconscious with a giant dent in his skull
>I thought it was over until I felt a fucking sharp pain in my sides over n over
>thug was still going strong shaking me with the knife
>out of fucking nowhere I see my boyfriend fly over me and kick his face in
>and that was it
>I went to the hospital for 6 stab wounds, a bruised stomach and 2 broken ribs
>boyfriend shattered his wrist and arm and suffered scratches from the guy who was trying to stay awake all over his face
>They suffered more than we did, one of them almost died on scene but will be living out his life as a carrot

fortunately only one of the stabbings left a permanent scar

I was contacted on facebook randomly by a friends sister and solicited to smoke some weed and possibly fuck when she got there she started telling me about her boyfriend (at that point i was thinking wtf hoe you trying to fuck and smoke a blunt with another dude while you got a bf, but never the less i thought pussy is pussy so i was like ok whatever and so she drove us down the road from my house and then started talking about how she had just dropped her bf off at a chuch down the road from my house and asked me if i could fight so i was like "hell yeah i can fight" being 14 years old 6ft tall and 245 pounds my max 1 rep at bench was 200pounds once i was young and felt like a hulk so she then pulls into the church and sitting in the car and see 2 dudes peeping from the back of the church and i tell her and she says i dont see them and gets out to go see then comes running back telling me to run go , run i say fuck that shit jump out of the passenger side of the car walk around the back passenger side to the hood and towards the 2 dudes now walking towards me and yell intimidateingly whats up, the one to the left of me is a starnger the one to teh right of me is someone a robbed for trying to sell me fake weed once, the one on the left says "whats up with "faggot who tried to sell me fake weed's" money" I then step my right foot back taking a fighting stance and shout "you trying to jack me" and throw a swift straight right which causes the guy on the left to collapse and as he is collapsing i swiftly throw another right and hit him again as he is falling and when he is laid on his back on the concrete parking lot i walk over with him inbetween my legs standing over him i reach up and strike downward and bounce his head sideways from about 6 inches above the conrete into it back up into my first then back down to a rest in the concrete again his eyes were rolling in his head i knew he was done as a threat then i turned to the fag i robbed, a deer in headlights

It was pretty great tbh, I still don't even know what he was mad about. I do wish I had just put him to sleep though, I've had 3 brain injuries and wouldn't wish the symptoms on anybody really, it sucks.

Best bar fight I ever saw though
>buddy sitting at bar
>guy tries to talk to him
>Not really here to talk man, just wanna drink.
>guy gets all offended, starts getting loud
>buddy now tells him to fuck off
>back him up, guy fucks off
>we go out to smoke
>bumble fuck follows us out
>Look faggot, get the fuck away from me before I cave your head in
>Oh I'm a FAGGOT??!!!
>guy's pissed now
>takes off his shirt
>starts pacing around yelling
>buddy tells him to come on or fuck off
>he gets in arms reach
>buddy, still smoking with one hand, reaches out and catches him with the most beautiful straight I've ever seen
>guy's out immediately
>keep smoking
>guy wakes up a few seconds later
>sits up, calmly gets his shirt and puts it on
>brushes himself off, walks over
>sticks his hand out, buddy takes it
>You're right man, I was being a faggot.
>walks off
>my fucking face when

No, dig into the guts a few, armpit and uphook under the belly ribs. Then close the deal when he covers up.

>Valentines Day 2014
>Downtown Vancouver with 2 friends
>One small Filipino and a retarded white guy
>Nights going well, got a few numbers, pretty drunk
>Stop by a hot dog stand before we get on the train home
>3 Indian guys also eating hot dogs
>Make small talk with them and crack some jokes. Pretty chill vibes all around
>One of them steps across us to toss his food away and steps on friends foot
>My friend makes joke about him stepping on foot
>Indian guy is taken aback
>Fight begins
>We all kind of split up for some reason
>Small, round guy picks me
>I just laugh at him
>I turn away to help my friends and he kicks me in the ass(I'm 6'9 btw)
>I turn around and kick him in the head
>He drops
>See my friend getting clocked on the ground
>Boot that guy in the head
>Pick friend up, find the other one who somehow avoided everything
>Pushing the one friend who was getting punched down the street while trying to dissuade the boss towelhead from coming after us
>I turn my head for a second and he grabbed me up against a truck and gave me two in the face
>Ended up with a skull fracture(Sounds bad but more inconvenient than anything.)
>Got a girls number on the bus ride home
>Went to the hospital the next day and fucked her that night

Moral of the story? Dont associate with Indians.

>implying there's mook chivalry irl

Damn it now I'm curious.

Is there anything equivalent to doing it online in a forum? Since you can't read the person through direct observation.
Also, are you malicious with it and try to scare people or lower their self esteem or make them dependent on you?

Fuck, that's the way the world should be.

If you ever want to tell an Indian guy to fuck off, purse the fingers of your left hand together, like a dead squid. Then use your right index finger to "fuck" it, like, fucking a squid motion. It means "You're a mongrel and your mothers a whore, and your father is unknown. It is an all-encompassing insult. Its their equivalent of the middle finger, but worse.

>timeless classic reduced to shitty log meme

I wish I could beat the ass of the creator of this. No mercy, just pain

Make the trip down to the Utah Phillips Centre and I'd be happy to teach you how to do it.

If it's possible, I certainly don't know how. I have trouble reading people who don't speak English as a first language, too, because it's hard to pick up cues from their word choices. I should mention that it's also virtually impossible to get a read from sociopaths and other intuitives. I'm an intuitive, which means I'm very good as using my subconscious to pick up all of these cues from people very quickly; people who are intuitives act like mirrors, reflecting people back at themselves. When I try to do readings on other intuitives, it's like a mirror reflecting a mirror. But sociopaths too are nearly impossible to read, for a different reason. Their subconscious doesn't work the way other people's do, and since they lack guilt or shame they aren't constantly broadcasting their subconscious worries. When I'm doing a reading, I can pick up sociopaths and intuitives within the first 30 seconds.

Have not fought in ages but got jumped by 3 guys once.

Managed to get my back to a wall so i only had to worry about the front and i just kicked the living shit out of anyone who came close.

They eventually gave up and walked away, they did nor get a single punch in on me.

i charge him and he stand frozen and dosent move to defend himself me being a nice person i dont hit him with a haymaker and knock him out i instead push him to the ground then call him a bitch and say im going to get my gun il be back i walk a mile down the road back to my house and look back and see my friends whore sister who set me up and the guy i robbed dragging the guy i knocked out into her car and speed off they drive a quarter mile down the road then turn around speed towards me walking down the road so i run for the sides of the road into the grass and they drive by and throw out the windows steel piples at me i dodged them all and continued running to my house and grabbed my 22 which is the only gun i had at that time, then sat and thought good deal i got the better of that ordealbut it wasnt over yet.... i soon got a phone call from the guy i knocked out and he threatened to kill my family so i told him come back down and il whoop you again , i was 14 and this guy i later learned was like 25 and had just got out of prison so i said it was easy to get you the first time lets fight again so i agreed to meet him at the church that 2 of them had tried to jump me at (stupidly enough) soon i got a call and walked down to the church with nothing but a small gerber knife (fucking idiotically) and when i got there i count 4 dudes now with the guy i beat standing with a metal pipe about a foot and half to 2 feet long maybe and says lets talk to wh ich i say i didnt come here to talk mother fucker lets fight and tell him not to be a pussy throw down the pipe and il put down the knife and we could settle it like men so i lay the knife down and tell him to do the same then he raises teh pipe and threatens to hit me so i say if you dont put the pipe down im going to take it from you and beat you with it to which he stepped pipe and raising to strike at the point i lunged forward and again hit him with a massive right straight dropping him to the

wtf learn some punctuation faggot, its impossible to read your story

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your logposting for two whole years now.
Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained.
The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years.
That's the amount of time you've spent posting pictures of logs on Sup Forums.
While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep,
muttering "creamy steamy dreamy log slidding down my fucking throat" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you.
You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a forced shitty meme.
Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother,
all because you'd rather spend your time asking anonymous posters on imageboards if they would suck a log of shit out Andy Sixx' asshole.

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit.
Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become.
Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile.
At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with stupid fucking pictures of logs.

Just beat it OP

I would but I'm in another country kek. If I'm ever vacationing there I'll take you up on that offer though.

Yeah OP. No one wants to be defeated.

ground then i lung atop him and strike him several more times before being lunged on by the 3 dudes i had forgotton about in the heat of the moment and they all stroke me with pipes in the back in the legs in the top of my head and in my forhead the only blow i felt was the one to my forhead at which point i stood up and threw all three off me and grabbed my knife from the nearby ground and backed all 4 of the dudes up and dropped into a low stand as to maintain my balance realising i couldnt get the better with my short knife on 4 pipe wielders so i turned and circled around the church they assumed i had fled and turned to get into there car and leave i swiftly ran round the corner with knife in hand and caught the last one on the b ack driver side door panel and grabbed the door to open it with knife ready to stab and the dude grabbed the door horrified i had come out nowhere and screamed GOGOGOGO the bitch driver sped off with burnt tires and so i had won the day twice although i suffered injurys in the second affair the first was flawless and the rumor around t he town was that i was a cocaine monster who couldnt be stopped because they had hit me in the head with the pipe and i had just kept fighting although i was not lol