Why are tweaker girls a thing? don't these girls know how shitty their lives are going to end up?

why are tweaker girls a thing? don't these girls know how shitty their lives are going to end up?

post weird or hot pics of people using hard drugs.

they have memes, you officially have a subculture when you have memes

look at this shit, where is this retard going to be in five years

she's out of meth, send her money for fucking meth I guess

dead

look how erotic ruining your life can be

can't wait until this roast beef hits $10 a slam

Never done meth but shouldn't you try and hold the smoke in to absorb the most meth from it?

sucks the worse when they're actually hot as fuck, like what will this woman look like in 24 months?

Heroin #1

come catch AIDS from this super hot tweaker girl

Fuck no. You need to exhale immediately. That shit is so bad for your lungs and sometimes the smoke is very caustic.

wtfff

bitch YOU GOT SORES ALL OVER YOUR FACE WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTIN SELFIES

nasty

just a reminder that women who smoke meth can also be disgusting dyke meat zeppelins

If you hold in smoked meth, it crystalises your lungs, hardens them up real good for ya

did not know this was a thing. lol.

Fkcn gross, why man? Do ya drugs but faaark cunt clean up after ya self...

Ok thanks. I'll remember that if I start smoking meth.

Just snort it instead. Smoking pretty much anything is retarded.

women being women. attention seekers.

being addicted to meth doesn't suddenly change this. you've clearly never met a meth head.

>post weird or hot pics of people using
Pour MDMA on dildo, shove dildo in pussy, ???, profit
webmshare.com/play/OybWn

Mostly because weed is just as illegal and they happen to have a meth dealer.

>you've clearly never met a meth head.
100% true, any enlightment you can give about the absolute anal oil of society would be insightful

Fucking tweaker girls is pretty fun, but getting twins to trade a few shards for a tweaked out threesome where they end up 69ing each other and snowball your creampie blows everything out of the window

If you think meth heads are bottom rung of society then I really envy your naivete

omg this is the cutest methamphetamine gif everrr

if a girl has tons of bruises on her legs, does that indicaet drug use? if so, which one

it's a tight competition with heroin addicts and crackheads, I admit

Yeah, i guess it doesnt take a genius to smoke crack. Dont all methed out hoes become fat dikes eventually?

people ruin their own lives not drugs

it being really addictive is just a meme made up by weak faggots

go be homeless somewhere else

Nice meme

you actually think a drug addict is going to think glamorising their drug use as a way to rationalise their shitty situation? of course hot girls who tweak will do this. OP expects them to think in the long term and thats why i dont think youve met any meth heads. they DONT think long term. its part of being an addict.

fucking retards like you exist, how crazy is that

People can do a lot worse than abuse drugs.
I don't get it.

just stop using meth it's not even hard mate

you can rape a child sure, do you know any child molesters

Probably heroin or alcohol.
Drunks hurt themselves a lot, otherwise only a needle would leave a bruise.

so true, meth is well known for being easy to walk away from

Can't snort weed nigga

what a wasteful dope addict

wrong

No, real hardcore meth heads get skinny as fuck because they stop buying food to buy more meth

Are you looking for some? They aren't hard to find. And I think your missing the point. The worst things people do aren't even illegal. Good to know your mind has been thoroughly policed.

Meth highs can last for days, that's the main problem, and it's an appetite suppressant.

You sure can, newfriend. You can also eat and vape it.

What is worse than raping or killing an infant or child

Ur telling me the thc particles in a nugg can be absorbed by inhaling the grounded weed through my nose just like it can be absorbed in my stomach?
Try harder

I knew cunts who did point after point and i mean injecting the shit not smoking it. They definitely don't go days between dosing either

I gave a line to a 4/10 pregnant bitch and she sucked my cock in my dealer's bathroom. Went to rub her ass and it was all sweaty and her vag had blood clots.

Shit was cash

That's crazy tolerance.

>just like it
Didn't say that. Different methods of ingestion have different levels of efficiency just like any other drug. Never said snorting it is fun or efficient but it does have an effect. Think better.

> Q: What is worse than raping or killing an infant or child

A: raping AND killing an infant or child

Tons of things. Trump, for example, has probably never raped or killed a child but I find people like him more reprehensible than a rapist or murderer. Exploiting people on a large scale over a long period of time is a lot worse.

what's so hood about smoking meth?

That nigger needs some dick cream for his blastitis

Yeah it's insane. Just to clarify tho I don't literally mean one after the other, just more than one per day. And yet you'd be surprised how they could still function. They were all jittery and shit and not people I wanted to be around.

Nigga you can get high intravenously if you wanted to. There are so many ways to ingest drugs holy shit you're retarded.

>why are tweaker girls a thing?
Drugs are addictive and people make bad choices.

no clue why people would post snaps and instas of them doing meth

Same reason why people post pics and vids with dick in their mouth and ass and loads on their face.

That'd be lit.
OP's just a triggered, sheltered little bitch.

This guy clearly fucks and murders infants

Quit talking out of your ass you fucking retard

Kill your self

You're fucking retarded if you think your political feelies matter a tenth as much as what you do to fuck your own life up.

ten bucks says this guys a vegan

I shouldn't have used a politician as an example. You're missing the point.

Fifty bucks says this guy is a retard and typically wrong about most things.

What the fuck is with tweaker hoes and over-use of the boomerang app. Fuckin everybody I know on drugs posts the same fucking thing every damned day.

It's like they are attracted to doing the same thing over and over and over and over.

shame i dont have 50 bucks to give you cuz you right

Nice! Would never try. But hot vid.

If you think that guys wrong about what he's saying, you are the retard here.

Nah I'm good. It's pretty sad when people prefer a dictator over a murderer/rapist. Bet you think Stalin was pretty great, huh?

"" smoking"" meth is actually vaporization.

Second comment was talking about weed. Keep up.

The "high" doesn't last for days but the effects do. Like the shaking and nervousness of tweakers.

>what is deocarboxlation?

Where the fuck did all the .gifs go?! 15 images and 77 replies is bullshit. Lets see some more drug bitches

Why not?

i mean, you can...