5 Super Bowls

>5 Super Bowls
>won't retire

What is this guy's problem?

Denying Southerners Championships is fun, no matter how old you are

He still remembers being drafted with the 57737885th pick.

He wants 6.

>what's his problem

Eli Manning

>will most likely retire with 6 or 7 owls
>will get depression when he cant compete anymore after retiring
>literally just lives to win

he cant stop winning desu

moar

This is nice

they're not real btw

he has the opportunity to make it to 7 if he can triple up and 6 if he wins one more

if he does this he will have more/tied for most rings as a player than any team in the nfl

at this point when he retires they will name the afcc the brady/beli trophy

Would that really stop anyone?

>not real

He loves the game whilst the dichotomy of... hating to lose,

are these men

of you mean female(male) yes

God I hope so.

He wants 7

He's a Trump supporter, all he knows how to do is WIN

ones a girl i think and the blonde might be a man

they're russian

>Trump supporter
>Wife who runs the house and makes more than him told him he couldnt

You Townie New Englanders are next level in your delusions.

Told him he couldn't what? Win 6 superbowls?

Vote for the god emperor. She came out and did an interview to put a stop to your delusional rumors about him. Even if he did his vote didnt matter in Massachusetts. He did nothing to support trump to his Presidency.

>that fucking curtain color argument in the deflategate texts

Dudes seriously fucking whipped and/or a cuckold.

>He did nothing to support trump to his Presidency.
Except come out as a Trump supporter and promote him during the campaign.

You're telling me you think you care more about the color of your curtains than a woman does? Have you ever been in a serious relationship?

Townie New Englanders had zero effect on his win. Keep living in your delusions you downie.
The fact that he decided to argue about in the first place and conceded when she said it was her money and it was her decision is my main point there bud.

>Townie New Englanders had zero effect on his win. Keep living in your delusions you downie.
He won part of New England, great job being wrong.

>The fact that he decided to argue about in the first place and conceded when she said it was her money and it was her decision is my main point there bud.
And what exactly is wrong with that?

>part
>one state
>pitiful electoral college count

LOOOOOOOOOOOL NEW ENGLAND DELUSION KNOWS NO BOUNDS!

He's whipped. His wife said he couldnt vote for trump and the dynamics in their relationship through those mundane texts are all the proof you need to know her word is law. Tom Brady did not vote for Trump.

>get proven wrong
>that doesn't count!!!

>Tom Brady did not vote for Trump.
Were you in the polling booth with him?

>His wife said he couldnt vote for trump
Have you ever had a wife? They say you can't do shit all the time, you don't have to listen to them you know.

>he concede the color of some curtains he's totally whipped!!!

trying to hard my man

He would have hate voted for Trump so hard just to fuck with her kek. No brakes on the MAGA train.

>Brady thread
>36 replies
>no one has called him the GOAT yet

THE GOAT

I really want him to end his career three-peating.

Brady has literally Golfed with Trump for years and at his resorts, and Belichick and Trump are buds, Mr Kraft as well the owner of the Patriots who literally dines with President Trump regularly.

His wife rightly told Brady not to talk politics too much in the current Marxist lliberal media actually fascist environment. Bc the FakeNews media will not go after Bradys job, but they tried to strawman him with muh Nazi, muh racist Fake News BS. Fascist liberals brainwashed by the media into violent brain dead mobs are easily manipulated/brainwashed by the likes of CNN. So she told him not to give them a chance. They will just destroy the sheep and plebs like YOU that are not brainwashed with their false muh Hitler, muh Russia now, fake news narratives.

All she did was tell him not to talk about politics anymore iwith the media animals. He thought he still lived in America. But she was right to want to protect her husband from the media hyenas and their globalist brainwashing of Americans with Marxist idealogy.

I love how tards think she fuk black dudes that some ad agency pay her for that pic in some fashion mag. You do know she is/was a model right? She has taken pics with women in bikinis, did she fuk them too?, she has taken millions of pics with cars, jewelry, shoes...did she fuk the cars and shoes? She has taken pics with athletes in every famous sport... She fuk everybody that has ever touched any part of her body?

Are uou retaded kid? Or a Bernie supporter? Grow some brains. You must be a Jets fan.

>>wife takes pics with openly homosex nigras
>>husband has a child with another woman who she helps raise
>>the husband is somehow the cuck

I bet she likes to sit in a chair that costs more than your car and flick her bean while Brady nails other women in their huge comfy bed.

don't act like she wasn't wet as fuck during that photo shoot and she craved those BBCs. do you honestly think she didn't invite over those bulls into her hotel, and had the sex of her life with them? NO WOMEN would turn them down and stay bored in the hotel.

you cuck need to understand that when a supermodel travels for photo shooting, it is 100% guarantee she has sex with real men as much as possible. especially when your husband has a small dick and his body isn't anything to drool on.

For the last fucking time...

Eli Manning's window licking dumbass doesn't fucking play against Brady.

Those Giants defenses won those games. Coupled with an absurdly flukey catch (way luckier than Edelman's)

(((Of course you're from Israel.)))

They should be diapered

He has 10 fingers

How does it feel knowing he will get at least--AT LEAST--one more ring before he retires?

>this mad

Actually, Eli DOES play against Brady.

Each quarterback is trying to out-score the other, if that's not playing AGAINST someone, I don't know what is.

>Implying he won't become a coach as soon as he retires

This was probably the most retarded conversation i've ever read.