youtube.com/watch?v=tSI7M3sUKdc
youtube.com/watch?v=p9keMBIyPnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saved from last night's thread

great pic, where is it?

its cooling off, no more 90 F hopefully

Whoops.

Idk, probably NYC.

would love to be there during a blizzard.

Happy doggo is comfy.

I want to stop that thing to death.

the fuck?

I find post-apocalypse comfy. It's escapist as fuck, disregards responsibility with a fleck of danger. Love it.

I hear you, but I'm wondering where that is.

Have to leave for a bit. Take care of my thread, boys.

Google says
>chatillon belgium car graveyard

Aren't you a sad little fellow.

If I had that place, I'd not come back.

I personally don't mind dogs of any size. I mind the ones that have high pitched yapping and never shut the fuck up.

In Cali everyone just locked their dogs in the fenced in backyards so it would be neverending barks as they bark at each other. Mostly was the tiny peeing yippy dogs that I'd like to punt away.

I don't condone puppy kicking, its the owners shitty training that is the problem.

>don't condone puppy kicking,

But I'm sure you like kitty kicking.

Got any cabin and snow stuff ?

Nah, but it happens. If the cat silently walks in front of me while i'm carrying shit or walking fast, its gonna get kicked unknowingly by me until too late.

Had a black cat once. She quickly learned sleeping on the stairs was a poor choice.

this guy has a point,as much as I love dogs, dogs that don't know how to shut the fuck up needs to be skinned alive then burnt to death

perhaps

There is a gif of that pic with falling snow.

Anyone gottit?

couldnt find it in my pile of stuff

Aha!

You are awesome user!

Check these threads when they around. Probably a better resolution version that doesn't have faggy watermarks like mine.

one more snow gif

If that really is your yard, pls post more awesome pics.

Looking towards my house.

Very nice. Doesn't look to overcrowded and you have a nice view of snow and mountains.

comfy/10

Still lots of nice areas in California that have not been destroyed by SJWs.

best comf

What the fuck, why I am so attracted to this?

Prime /comf/

basically yeah

Kek, that's a trailer

Kind of a cat circle bed, but for people? Be nice and enclosed.

is this Baghdad just before American bombings started?

I do remember hearing that a shitload of farming happens in the state. Just gets overshadowed by the huge populated areas.

the most confy game, and music

I ate too mmuch comfort food tonight and I felt like shit, but good to see comfy thread up
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdo2Yizqwq0
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXjzOpz4Cyw

youtube.com/watch?v=tSI7M3sUKdc

youtube.com/watch?v=p9keMBIyPnA

Tyumen, Russia 2007

what shit cities russia have, even moscow is a shithole, what super power lol

My comfort goal with food is that it should be a great meal that leads me to feeling sleepy and full on a comfy couch. Potentially with comfy wine to slowly enjoy.

this is wonderful

Yeah I had good food earlier in the day, but I binged on potato chips and spicy cheese.

Gotta love Morrowind

Spicy cheese intrigues me. I like both, but would like a relly spicy cheese.

Is that a game or book? Looks interesting, random dragons just flying in the background.

It's a location within the Elder Scrolls world, I remember that location from the pc game Morrowind. That though looks like someones rendition of the location, cause it looks better than the game.

i used to be an adventurer like you then i took an arrow in the knee

Salsa con queso by Tostitos brand is what I dipped in. It's not really spicy but it's way better than plain cheese.

there is no such arrow'd-knee syndrome in morrowind afaik

I see, alt art can be pretty good with talent. Of course most of it ends up like sanic.

a fav of an older game

dude, it's oblivion pic

A different view of the same basic location from ingame.

It's fan art and I explored that location in Morrowind before anything else.

0/10 troll

a bit like de_aztec from CS. Loved that map when it would start raining and you could be killed by lightning.

when I was playing as a kid, didn't know who those guards were, I thought they were also enemies, how retarded a kid I were

Man CS was revolutionary when it came out, most influential mod in history IMO, everyone I knew played it.

Morrowind was pretty brutal when you're young.

Plenty if nice pics in the thread, buz for me these 2 were the best. Kinda reminded me of the good old times, when as a child I would appreciate the falling snow outside... Thanks user/anons.

its from Skyrim you retard ...