>cry self to sleep

I am a total fucking pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgqOSCgc8xc
youtu.be/b-U1ZkxGtSk
youtube.com/watch?v=-UrsNRLt4_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are that ant, user.

That ant couldnt comprehend that someone was controlling its life. Seems like a pretty suitable parallel to me

too obvious
you are ant
you feel incapable of solving your problems

but here is secret cheeting cod
You arent ant
You are man
You can fix the issues you have. Just do it
or kysysysysysy yourself

next

Sounds like it's time to break up with the girlfriend, or you won't escape the drain.

I used to be in your position and always had a dream, very vivid and multiple times a night of a toy or any object getting bigger and bigger (until it's apl planet size) turned out I was getting smaller and smaller. After abit of research its a dream about having no control over your life. So I dumped the bitch and lead my own life. Never had so much money and am buying my own house now. Just drop anything bad for you basically

I have those moments. Then again I suffer from bi-polarity and depression, so reminding myself it's just a condition helps me not an hero. Hang in there, user. You can do it.

Emphasizing with the ant won't bring you anything. You have to see yourself as an individual capable of making decisions which influence not only yourself but those around you as well. You have a worth. You shape your environment, even if only little by little. You will not just simply go down the drain. Your existence has a meaning.

reminds me of me if I was straight
>be me
>had long day trying to convince physically abusive boyfriend not to break up with me
>trytowrapyourheadaroundthat.jpg
>go to bathroom to smoke and cry
>see huge spider
>go to hit it with kleenex box
>see it scurry into a corner
>it tries biting the box before it dies
>just stare at the spot where the spider was
>begin sobbing
>go on Sup Forums
>post in this thread

emotions are fucked

Yes

Also, the ant probably didn't die, if that makes you feel better, symbolism aside.

You're not alone user. Im Stuck in this closet smoking on Sup Forums while she's asleep in bed. If it's this bad we have to get out user. But I'm making a plan for myself. Make sure you're shits in order before you go. Don't let her fuck you over. Cause she will. They all do.

let's say the ant does survive. he won't be able to return to his colony. he will end up wandering the sewer until he dies alone.

honestly that's even sadder...

im not even sure why i find this so arousing.
probably the cheek peek.

If you can't break up with her, make her break up with you. Do what she doesn't want you to do or just go straight to the point and cheat on her.

Just moved out and broke up with my 3 year girlfriend two months ago and my life is so much better now.

She actually took some of my stuff so make a list or something so you remember because it is a weird time packing up and you will forget.

Found out via a mutual friend she has been going through the local tinder guys nightly. Actually makes me feel good because it confirms she wasn't who I thought she was.

That's true, ants do well with water.

You saw a fellow being trouble and it's plight moved you. Congratulations, you are more human than most, including the President of the US.

Let yourself go, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgqOSCgc8xc

If you're still here op, I think it's that you've held in a lot of emotions for a while. I think this was the straw that broke the camel's back and you just collapsed. I recently had an experience. Most of the time I'm stonefaced and meh. But about a week ago I thought about how a shit brother I am and I told my brother I loved him and apologized profusely. Sorry if I'm being confusing but earlier that week he vouched for me and saved me from a minor incident

Solid advice, and 3 years is rough I've been there too, didn't give myself a whole lot of time before that one before I got into this one. Learn from my mistakes like I need to, don't relationship hop. Give yourself time.

Off topic I think someone's trying to send me a sign

A wot?

You know as well as anyone what the solution is. Everyone cries about it but the simplest thing is that we don't know what to do with ourselves without our comforts. Rip the bandage and let your wounds breathe.

Thanks everyone. I wasn't expecting such kindness. You're all pretty wonderful people!

youtu.be/b-U1ZkxGtSk
I listen to this when I'm sad, it reminds me we're all gonna die so we need to Make the best we can out of life

There are times, late at night, when Sup Forums is at its best. This is one of them.

Just remember, just cause hes out of sight and down the drain, doesnt mean its over.

Hes going to spend however long now being thrown down a shitty pipe (literally)
And hes going to continue to struggle to free himself even though hes still drowning and eventually hes going to get shit out into a huge body of shitty, dirty, bloody, piss filled water where he will eventually drown in excrement. Without a shred of dignity.

You are a peice of shit

heres my two cents
youtube.com/watch?v=-UrsNRLt4_g

please dont worry too much op. you are much stronger than you think. Life is a strange, strange monster that no one understands. We are all doing what we can and that may not work sometimes but that's okay, we just gotta keep trying to do this whole life business.