When will they stop blaming whitey for their problems?

When will they stop blaming whitey for their problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-LIPv9ffdoE
youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_blowing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when you stop fucking up their countries

The eternal Anglo and frog are responsible for destroying Africa

this

China's problem now. We're not involved.

hoof

China's fucking them over now, but they probably wouldn't be in a position to fucked over int the first place had it not been for colonization.

sub-sahara africa has never been rich. dumb people living in a shitty climate, they never had a chance

would you say thet civilized berbers should save them from themselves?

Because Africa was wonderfully advanced before colonisation, right?

The lesson of colonisation is not to take a gentle hand and try to impart lessons but just to kill every last one of them, because if you leave them be their sense of wounded pride will slowly boil into a raging resentment years later

berbers aren't sub-sahara africans

> kill every last one of them
without the niggers Africa would be a paradise

The lesson of Colin isation is don't call a nice. Soft power is much more efficient and doesn't lead to the interminablel butthurt that hard power does. Look at the USA. We indirectly control or greatly influence many nation without having to enslave or physically colonize

Many of them have been rich you stupid fuck. Ever heard of Mansa Musa? Try harder next time retard.

Then they'd still just be as exploitable as they were before the europeans showed up.

tfw you will never be aristocrat-tier male with beautiful aryan wife and go to africa for vacation and get served cocktails by nigger slaves.

whitey was just the tip of iceberg. Africa was a wasted opportunity a long time ago before Europidians landed.

All I get is a cartoon character

gold rich isn't real rich
ask spain about how silver made them rich forever

When will whitey stop blaming Jews for their problems?

When you will stop blaming non-whites for your problems

>whats the Mali Empire
>whats a war

ITT: Sup Forums getting BTFO

fuck off you disgusting yellow teeth brits

When they stop being the problem.

>the one thing niggers have
A primitive empire that never even made coins?

>just so your aryan wife can then get BLACKED and knocked up by said nigger slaves

Never.

Hope china genocides desu

>never even made coins
Probably because they never used it as their currency, dumb leaf

What's with the strawman post?

When they go extinct from war, disease, and famine

>China's fucking them over now, but they probably wouldn't be in a position to fucked over int the first place had it not been for colonization.

I like how people sperg out about China in Africa and make up so much bullshit about i to justify their "YOU WISH YOU HAD US BACK" mentality.

Like they know jackshit about Africa, African investments or China and Africa's history and rely on alarmist things to back themselves up. you can't have a decent discussion with them.

And what do you know, you filthy fucking ignorant Chinky cunt?

Chinese investment is over exaggerated and it's been declining for one. It's not even that fucking high since other nations match or beat Chinese investments in sheer dollars continent wide or in a specific nation by nation basis Chine is beaten/matched by other not as well known nations inside and outside Africa.

Chinese investment just sets blown up because feeding on people's paranoia and "RISE OF CHINA, WILL AMERICA FACE A NEW GLOBAL RIVAL" gets more clicks and views in Western media.

How can he be so delusional?

They do? I thought it was only western lefties that did.

This. Only descendants of slaves and diaspora fags do it.

Why do European nations ban GMO's despite allowing animal feed that is GMO itself?

GMO's are fine desu. If there is one body "in government" people should always trust, are the scientific ones that check their food and is comprised of several PhD's. :^)

Africa was fucked way before Europeans even started colonizing them. You can even say that the West pulled them out from the Stone age

>You can even say that the West pulled them out from the Stone age

Africa wasn't in the stone age though at that time period. What's the the hyperboles and stone age?

They were still fighting with sticks and stones. Wtf are you talking about?

They had iron user. They made shit out of Iron, steel, bronze gold, copper, brass.

Fucks sake they skipped the Bronze age and went right to the iron age.

Saying they were in the Stone Age is just an exaggeration to stress how they were so far behind everybody else.

this, how can westerners be so condescending in that regard when africans have developed some techniques that surpass even our own. for instance, methods to increase the milk yield of cattle as demonstrated in the following video: youtu.be/-LIPv9ffdoE

Not really. Out of all the times this was said this was always said in earnest and the guy genuinely believed that as seen with along with peopel not know ign what the stone or iron age is.

colonization started form like the late 1800's but African/Europen contact was for much longer. Initial contact it was much more closer but the gap increased overtime.

That and many people think that Africa was stagnant and was always the same through out history (or group didn't migrate assimilate, separate, grow or shrink) which is why people through autistic fits when the Great Zimbabwe's were researched in the early days.

youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg

Looks stupid but it works. It's actually better if you castrate with your teeth then doing it the other way.

Depends on which part of the continent we're talking about. The northern and eastern parts of Africa had at least reached the iron age, but the western and southern parts were still mostly stone age when colonialism started.

Also the method they are doing there is pretty much the same shit you see in dairy farms.

>In Ethiopia, an African from the Nuer tribe stimulates a cow by blowing air into his anus. This practice is used only with the cows that have lost their offspring. As they have more children to feed, they produce more milk. This method allows, in addition to urine and feces of the animal leave the, triggering the production of milk in the udder of the cow. So this woman is set to reap the milk, after blowing up the ass of the cow.

>This is a technique used in desert areas in Africa where people are looking for an essential element but rare water. This method is also used to force the cow to urinate. The urine is then used to wash the children but also for their hair pigment through natural chemicals contained in the urine. The hair then becomes yellow-orange color. This is a Sudanese custom.

>This video is an excerpt from the Spanish documentary "Los Pueblos del Valle Rift" in 2006, which introduces us to the life of a Nuer people, originally from South Sudan and had to exile in a refugee camp in Ethiopia to escape war in their country.

This method is called "insufflating" has existed for many years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_blowing

because Westerners are not desperate

>The western and southern parts were still mostly stone age when colonialism started.

Wow you dumb nigger they had that shit down south and in the west too . The fact that you think west Africa was stone age really pretty much exposed you hard.

wit boi

Mate, the fact of the matter is that they were way behind everyone else, especially the Europeans. When I said "stone age" I didn't mean it literally. Most of Africa was behind ancient Greece when the Europeans started colonizing, hell I might even say behind the earlier Achaemenid Empire, hell even the early dynasties of Egypt.

Most of Africa was still tribal which some exceptions. Europe uplifted them in so many ways it's not even funny. Gave them medicine, western technology and infastructure, culture, etc. Tbh if it wasn't for the colonization they'll still be stuck in god knows what century BC.

Did the colonial powers do it out of the kindness of their hearts? Hell no. But they certainly did help Africa skip a couple of centuries progress and enter the new age.

Btw, unfortunately there was a nasty side effect of that considering that Africans now breed like rabbits and there are no serious diseases for which there is no medicine, so overpopulation will soon be a serious issue.

A couple of decades and antibiotics will no longer work. Then we'll see an outbreak of some nasty disease that will wipe out most of the developing world. Maybe the rest of it too.

in my opinion, I think the most developed native africans were probably the Hausas, Igbo, Ethiopians, Malians and Egyptians. So basically it is still limited to the northern part of the equator. I know the Hausas and Igbos have some good metal working skills. And the Malians have a pretty wealthy civilization during the Islamic Golden Age.
Though as far as I know, Africans who blamed white the most are the ones from southern africa like zimbabwean or south african...I don't think those groups of African are as advanced as the ones up north... I'm no history professional but those're my 2 cents

They don't blame whiteys for their problems more then you blame them for your own, if you think about it.
ofc, you have to be objective to admit that, nothing that one would expect on this faggots neonazi ameba's site.

Malta I love u

Fuck off favela monkey, I saw this post coming from a mile away

>literally who colonized by the UK
>turns out alright
>also isn't black

>I think the most developed native africans were probably the Hausas, Igbo, Ethiopians, Malians and Egyptians.

There's a lot of others too such as the Swahili coast, the Zimbabwe, Kongo, The various West African kingdoms, Songhai kingdoms and Mapungwe. the Nubians states etc.

>Though as far as I know, Africans who blamed white the most are the ones from southern africa like zimbabwean or south african...I don't think those groups of African are as advanced as the ones up north.

A fuckton of people strawman Africans here. Pretty much if people paint all non-whites as hating them it justifies their sperging and racist bullshit because "hey look at my strawman". Like you really don't know how fucked up colonization and the god awful policies enacted. The difficult thing about talking about Africa is that you can't say anything that triggers the "white" posters here on Sup Forums in the same way that Russians shit up any thread about East Europe and it's relations and history to Russia.

It's like how else are you supposed to talk about the Congo Crisis and the bullshit Belgium did or Leopold 2's rule of the place and Belgian rule after he lost the colony in a way.

USA

>black rule