AMA

Why?

what's her number? I hear she's available now

y tho

should of told her u want to f another girl, could of been 3some

Show some more pics! Shes gorgeous

so did you cheat on your girlfren?

How does it feel to be a piece of shit?

A little bored of the same old, this girl has perkier tits, hooked up with her a couple years back and wanted to do it again

Gf doesn't want to share

I've been cheated on and it fucking hurts. What are you planning on doin to make sure she doesn't find out?

How does it feel to have to sneak around and lie to your girl 1 when real alpha males have multiple women who are ok with eachother being around

Do you regret it? Almost did it 2 days ago with a milf but decided a few squirts of sperm are not worth the emotional aids i'd be going through after

Is the pic either of the girls?

What's your name?

You obviously have no empathy and you have the self-awareness of a pile of horse shit, so nothing anyone says here can penetrate your dense-as-lead skull. But for my own conscious I have to let you know that you're a piece of shit.

How does it feel to know your side chick is more likely to infect you with an std which you will probably give to your gf

Do you have a face pic of her?

Bump

It's a plot to infect everyone. The fuckers want to bring back hippy orgies and other shit like that.

Why aren't you answering any questions? And I've cheated on my gf with some other girl from Oregon. I love my girlfriend to death and I think she's awesome but I don't know why I did it. Could care less about the other Chuck tbh. How do you feel, op? (Pic related, Oregon chick)

There is no commitment on your part.

>Cheated on her with someone you personally know

Lol it's over faggot

I have also swapped hands on occasions.

Ive cheated before. Trust me, not worth it. Shit will eventually hit the fan.
Managed to never have the girl found out but it got close.

How does it feel to know your side chick is more likely to infect you with an std which you will probably give to your gf