>3mLs of GHB
>11+ drinks

I think pics of people i know that i posted know I posted them

>thinking this is a lot
ahahahah

post one

I really love my psycho ex

bmppp

I used to get off to sniffing both my mother's and sisters panties. I've grown out of doing it though, because I always felt ashamed after jerking off.

Back in 2011 when I was living in Florida I (legally) shot and killed a man in self defense. I initially was in shock a bit but to this day I just feel numb about it and I've had a hard time feeling any remorse even though I found out he was a father of 2. I've come to the conclusion that I dislike humans. On the contrary, I love animals. Dogs, cats, chickens, cows, sheep, all of them. They make me happy and I love to pet and hug them. My dog is my best friend and I love to visit cows at the farms. I feel sad, angry and wretched whenever I see people eat meat. Just knowing what these poor fucking animals go through in order for some stupid overweight fucking CUNT to munch down on a burger makes me shake with absolute hatred and makes me feel vile and sick to my stomach. I've been vegan for about a decade and I honestly wish I could make eating meat/killing animals for meat illegal or in the very least have people who eat meat exterminated. I know that's a little extreme but whatever. I'm drunk.

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

I tell people she is my 14yo sister, but she is really just a fuck buddy.

I'm obsessed with looking down women's tops. Especially when they have small tits and oversized padded bras. The ones that leave a big gap.
I literally waste hours at the mall following potential targets to see their nipples.
If you want to talk more kik me tpeters5023

I constantly get women to fall in love with me just to get pussy, I tell them after the break up that they are special and I'll never forget them but really I'm eager to get them off my back

God I fucking hate myself for admitting this, but I want to pound the fuck out of my sister. If she ever knew and was accepting of it, I would straight up ravage her. She's half related, but still incest.

>Me
>Married
>totally in love with another coworker girl
>shit

I cry because I'm not happy

I can't cry anymore

At home or did you carry?

I am bigtime into zoo, i'm warming my bf up to the idea. He has seen videos, and wants to have 3somes with me and a dog, so far so good

nothing wrong with wanting to fuck/do sexual things with family. plus on the bright side youre not a faggot.

you're not alone

home

You're not alone. I'm not a vegan but I feel guilty eating meat and I have started eating less. I love animals and mostly hate humans.

i sometimes fuck dead cats

I'm glad I settled down with someone open minded enough to be into it

I get kinda obsessed whenever a female around my age gives me the slightest bit of physical touch.

I have an attractive friend who I see about once a week who gave me a hug and I had my hand on her waist/stomach..

That's what I would fap and think about for almost the entire week I don't see her, unless I am distracted.

Really nothing too special, maybe just sexual frustration?

Hitler didn't actually do anything wrong

i can prove that my father was zodiac

I've been wanting to experiment with this too

ive been skypejerking for a girl for about a month and I am in a long term relationship, gf doesn't know and will never know. Kinda wanna break it off and go and pursue this skype slut but probably won't due to her age

boyfriend cheated on me, took him back when he confessed cuz I thought he was serious about not hurting me again.
then he kicked me in the face and gave me a bloody nose and I took him back when some time had passed and i thought he had learned from it.
Now he's telling me he wants to see other people and I'm more pissed at myself for being so fucking stupid, but also depressed because I feel like I wasted myself on someone that was so emotionally draining that I dunno if I even want to date anymore.

post proof.

sounds like virgin at 30

Nah, still have 3 more years to go.

I'll bite
A detail that can confirm this?

close enough for horseshoes.

stop fapping and start hooking up with girls at random bars, eventually touching hands wont be so taboo.

or just stop spilling your spaghetti at every given moment.

I don't have issues with anything at the time, it's just it's all I think about after.

What this post really means.

>I sucked 88 dicks back in 1988.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for gay children.

right, if you're obsessing over women that touch you stop fapping so much and go hook up with girls at bars, eventually touching hands wont be so taboo.
you need to stop relating a woman touching you with a physical attraction, which no-fap and having real sex will do.

>Moon rocks
>Shrooms
>A lot of weed
>A lot of tequila and beer

Fell onto middle of street and just laid there while vomit kind of just poured out of my semi unconscious mouth.

when you're so high you don't realise you posted twice in the same thread.

is the omegle dream over
whats up with it now
I' was lettin loose 3 or 4 loads a week on there

everyone goes on chaturbate now

isn't that 18+ only tho

I bought condoms for my 12yo niece

Can we see those titties?

That's fucked up.

I'm not muslim anymore just because I'm too lazy to practice. I've no quarrels with the faith, no arguments against why they do this or that, I'm outta the game just because I'm lazy.

In everything but faith, I'm still a Muslim.
>condone slavery
>condone submissive females
>condone war with a holy cause
>condone sacrificial killings

Used to steal my ex's little sister's panties and jerk off whilst sniffing them. Now I just fuck her. Left the ex for the little sis, we're actually engaged now and living together. Original was a massive slut, but the little sister is an actually faithful person who I have a hell of a lot more common ground with.
Bonus weirdness points: I had a kid with the older sister.

He sounds unworthy of you. You deserve better than that piece of shit.

I'll take things that never happened for 500.

two weeks ago, i cum in my keyboard and 'z' stop working, so i need a virtual keyboard to write it

> I had a kid with the older sister.

Ma fellow black person
Same thing happened to me.

Going to kill myself tomorrow.

Use this.

Not a filthy nigger.
As a nigger maybe you can answer me the question of why every nation ruled by prodominately black governments are absolute shit holes? Whilst the white nations are actually functioning above a kindergarten level.

Believe what you will.

Cuz they stole from Africa.

When I was a kid, I convinced three of my cousins to let me molest them.
>I buttfucked and sucked one cousin's pussy for years until one night I was caught buttfucking her in my room
>Any time of would visit, I'd wisk her off to my room, pull her pants off, and finger her for an hour straight
>The older one let me suck her tits, even when I had a girlfriend at 15, and would vigorously masturbate in front of me whenever I asked

It was awesome. Even came in her butt a few times.
>Didn't want to fuck her pussy
>Older, dick was big for my age, knew it would hurt
>Still have a buttfucking fetish to this day
>nothing tastes better than your 7 year old cousins pussy

When my nieces stay at my place we sometimes shower together if they want to

Kill yourself

How's life as a convicted sex offender going?

My nickname for myself is "Fuckbag" O'Shaughnessy - I'm not Irish....

Nope. Life's too awesome.

Clearly.

Riiiight. Also, why when collected in groups do niggers revert to a primitive state? Undoing centuries of progress just to be animalistic nigger trash?

I was 11 faggot. Only got grounded for a week because she took the blame.

I am a homosex.

at least i have confirmation I am not the problem.

thank you.

show dick an faggot

I was the one who let the dogs out back in the days.. people have been asking about it..

gimme a sec. camera needs to charge.

My nickname is "Pants" McGuillicutty... I'm not Scottish...

Care to weigh in on that, bud?

actually it was Crash in highschool cuz I destroyed a rotted out bench in the front parking lot, but sure.

and my grandmother was scottish.

Taking the bait. Smh

hard or soft?

Our ancestors were stolen as slaves and weren't allowed to develop socially like whites in America.

I would love that on video, and mines Brazilian-Czechoslovakian

Is your dad Ted Cruz?

Both, sometimes it's nice to just lay there disappointed

Dont envy him, he most likely has down syndrome

I have killed 2 random people

im fuck buddies with my housemate/friend's gf's 13yo sister

It was Finibus Scranton "The Dictionary Kid" Sorgenbrau, why? He was the toughest Latino-German kid on 1189th Avenue until "Big Shit" Jangatrarian came around and stared taking his mail

Mom's finger friended me in the backseat of the car.

You're not fuck buddies, you're a statutory rapist that will go to jail for many years and that time will be spent being raped by other men if she decides to tell anyone.

I hope she doesn't oh, I don't know, act like a teenager and tell her friends about this arrangement who then tell their friends who will all tell their parents. Good luck, dipshit.

Go ask Bobby Toothaches, why do they call him that? Because of his feminine qualities.

second pic might be a while, whiskey dick.

lol, 1/10

Still, not bad

My GF thinks I enjoy being spanked and handled roughly (hair pulling, nipple pinching, etc) during sex, but really I know she enjoys doing it so I let her do these minor abuses because it turns her on.

I am indifferent to it but I have kept up this ruse for many years, telling her often how much it hurts and how hot it makes me when she does it.

Can I give you a nickname? I'll call you Francisco "Courtroom Jockey" Eadbald

Go for it.

Fucher

If I could get a gun in the UK I'd massacre my co workers