NZ/New Zealand thread

NZ/New Zealand thread.

20 AKL yooo

up2 bb

nm might go pick up some kush - still deciding u? also where u at?

tauranga and you lucky if you get good weed
shit weed here

Just about to head out but before I go, whether you're being a neet shut in or going hard out have a good one.

Also my dogs still alive.

Yeah, just wanted to thank you for all your kind words the only night when I over shared about my doggo. Youse are all GC's.

>Youse are all GC's.
You have been here for many of us during some of our darkest moments so it's only fitting the favour and the outright love and respect was shown back.

oh really.. yeah akls pre saturated with kush atm

the Haka is just a stupid war dance

I agree

i think its so powerful - i get goosebumbs

>pre saturated with kush atm

question for everyone. why does everything here fucking suck? the same job i do here id get paid TWICE the hourly rate to do back in aus. why are rent prices the same as aus but wages far less? why is all of the food way more expensive even when you account for exchange rate differences? If I wasnt tied to family here id move there in a heartbeat considering they have an open visa program where any nz citizen can live in and work in aus indefinitely and come and go whenever they please

funny because it brings out the slut in your aunty egg

fuck off you whinger

the sound of you sucking a dick would sound less gay than your post

leave bro
just
leave

bro

go to AUS THEN U FUCK. why do unhappy people stay?

before you leave please eat my ass

come back bro miss you

hahahahahahaha holy shit the salt. this is the kind of response im used to from fellow kiwis, youre all blind to the truth.

no I know it's shitty but we get a lot of good shit, gotta be grateful we arent in syria or some shit.

Where. I haven't bought for ages, keen to smoke.

Hamilton reporting in

IDbro for Prime Minister

miss you bro
you changed
old dave come back pls dave come pack

>landslide victory

Who even lives there?

>kiwi joke

scummy people

>greentext

Wheres the weed Winny P

he'd have my vote.

>fuck bitch

Brainstorm:

What would a NZ version/show inspired by The Simpsons look?

Brotown

God I fucking hate black people

pls no

Hai

You may not like it, but he's right.

Milly, are you lurking?????

Answer my texts. I didn't do it. They're bullshitting you. I have no idea who she is. Come on babe. I'm better than that, you know that

We're done. Fuck off.

any of tilea?

JB?

don't know her

Whos asking?????????

Are you dyslexic? Its called a BJ

I am. You go by Baz?

Hmmm. Kyle? Mike? KK?

Cum in boyspussies

shame cunt.
get rekt.
scrub.
got caught like a little bitch.

Try again

I'm fuckin yo bitch and there is nothing you can do about it.

Hamilton reporting in.

Hate chu all. Disgrace.

Hang on. You in akl on the shore? or do we think we know each other but prolly don't.

And maoris get butthurt when New Zealanders can't say waiporohahkkukorakaganiouiui properly but they can't even say the words you or three without fucking it up

yEaH CHURR Tr000H THATTT

Yeah in akl on the shore pretty sure I know you

So last week I was bitching to a mate about a dry spell I'm having and how fucking hard it can be getting into bitches pants. Said to him its driving me crazy and I'm so hard up i'd root a goat if it keeps up any longer.
I was out on Thursday night and a chick finally threw herself at me. Made it so obvious she wanted my d. I actually turned her down. She was a legit uggo. Fat, short, purple hair, disgusting tatts. Nice enough to talk to and kinda cool humour. But physically repulsive.
Seems I've got standards afterall. Don't feel bad at all for passing up a free fuck. Still horny AF, have only fapped about 657 times in the last two days.

you sound like a bitch.
go after a girl you like if you don't like the ones that want you.
cunt bitch nigga.

You on East coast Rd ?

imma bit freaked now so gonna bail. good thing is I know about 7 chicks all called Milly so you probably thinking I'm someone else. ffs i reckon every chick who went to Westlake is called Milly its a north shore thing

Meant to reply to you

yoyo

If I nailed every detail I know exactly who you are

If I nailed every detail I know exactly who you are
What happened?

Nz is shit lol

> What happened?
I'm still trying to figure out. I reckon some cunt wants in and has fed her bullshit about me. There's an ounce of truth, but he's run with it and made me out to be a arsehole.
I'll know a lot more this time tomorrow. going to be now, just wanna sleep and forget about this drama for a few hours.
also no fucking idea who u are.

Shitty bro. Can't say I know what she's upto. FYI I'm alot closet than you think

yeah babe

OK I'll report back 2moro.

Burgerland

Went to carls jr the other day. They were sold out of chicken patties. Havent been this sad since 9/11

Carls Jnr is pretty nice
Want one in Tauranga