If you're for small government then why do you want the government telling people which rest room they can pee in...

If you're for small government then why do you want the government telling people which rest room they can pee in? Why are you so anti freedom?

Nice bait faggot

Its not fucking bait moron. Wanting to police people peeing is a far overreaching misuse of power.

Im for small government and I think there shouldn't be bathroom laws becausw once people stop making a big fuss out of trans people peeing then it'll go back to normal where people use the bathroom they identify with. Im trans so I'm biased though but I don't really see why anyone gives a shit. I hardly care and it sort of effects me, except not really because I'm not carolinian.

I'm not for small government.

I'm trans too. I can see where the hate comes from but I mean after a while all these straight men using the feminist bullshit rhetoric that "all males or former males are rapists" is pure stupidity. Those ugly ass jenner freaks aren't even trans so they need to shut the fuck up.

Of course not you fucking commie.

I'm not a Communist.

Well big government is anti freedom. Telling people how to dress, talk, and even how to pee is fucking disgusting.

No, it is fine. You need to have standards.

>russian telling me I need standards
And you need paved roads

Anyone wanting smaller government would want the individual businesses to be able to decide, instead of having an edict enforced by gunpoint at the Federal level.

Go back to the oven you came from, Kike.

I'm anti jew so don't call me a kike. Also individual businesses have every right to pick and choose their customers.

>small government

there's more freedom to be had by keeping the federal government out, and allowing states, and local governments, decide what's best for their own people.

State governments are also large governments. Its no governing bodies right to tell me I can't pee in the womans room. I can't even use a urnal anymore because I have a vagina now. If I went into a mens room I probably would get messed with but when I go pee in the womens room like I do every day at work, guess what, nothing happens. You people created a made up problem just in order to discriminate.

Ask yourself why the government forces us to use bathrooms in the first place.

>pee outside
>registered sex offender

this is bait

Not advocating public exposure, just saying that passing transgirls should be able to be left alone when it comes to bathroom use.

>You people created a made up problem just in order to discriminate

You're the problem here.

There shouldn't be any laws on bathrooms to begin with, and in NC there weren't any until the city of Charlotte passed a law mandating gender neutral bathrooms. You have no idea what you're talking about.

gay people don't deserve any rights.

They don't idiot. The government forces you to do business with "protected classes".

rights are for people, not mentally ill degenerates

Its not bait, i'm post-op and I pass. Those tumbler freaks you guys always want to make out to be trans ain't, real transwomen pass and live stealth as normal women. Making a law telling me to piss in the mens room is bullshit, some mens rooms have like one toilet and all urinals and I need to sit to pee. So now I would have to break the law to go pee normally if I went to Carolina.

The owners of the bathrooms should be deciding who can use the bathrooms. Not the states nor the government.
This is Trumps stance and this is freedom.

How am I the problem? I go to work, pay my taxes, volunteer at the animal shelter, go boating on weekends, how am I in any way a bad person?

Being trans and being gay are two different things moron.

A shit skin like you has no right calling me a degenerate. Go fuck a goat pablo.

>implying anyone listens to a freak
kill yourself like most of your people do

This is fine and if they put up a sign saying no trannies then I don't do business with them plain and simple, too bad they still don't do this with niggers or I wouldn't have to carry a gun in my purse at all times.

Buzz words buzz words blah blah blah. I am not a freak, I am just like any other woman and if I never said anything you would have just assumed I was a normal woman.

I agree OP. I mean, it's 2016.

>chops off dick
>complains about bathrooms

Cleary this only became a "problem" when trannies became a thing.
You're wasting the government's time and everyone else's time by even mentioning this.
Please kill yourself.

not really. it's all the same disgusting sin to me.

here's what I think:

if you're passable mtf, use the woman's bathroom and no one will even notice

however, being passable is based on a number of different factors (ie did you put makeup on today, did you just get a haircut, etc) making it subjective, which isn't ground for law.

So I say just use a unisex bathroom.

you really would admire someone that cut off their penis because of a mental illness????

That statement makes no sense.

>sin
not a real thing

Nice strawman, every tranny I know has had vaginoplasty and laser hair removal

>Cleary this only became a "problem" when trannies became a thing.
Actually christian morons made this an issue for no reason other that pure busybody bullshit. Trannies have been around before this debate moron. There are real problems need solving in this world and you are focusing on a non issue.

>Nice strawman, every tranny I know has had vaginoplasty and laser hair removal

Fag.

>cut off penis because you think you're a woman
>tell others they created the problem

trans faggotry is a serious mental illness. very serious.

trans people have no value. they are monsters.

Why is this even a government issue? Property owners can do whatever the fuck they want with their bathrooms. The entitlment and persecution complex of SJW's and christfags is unreal.

Government is the thing forcing people to let psychotic fags in the ladies' room.