OK Sup Forums Someone explain their love of feet. I just dont get it. Butts, boobs, face, legs...

OK Sup Forums Someone explain their love of feet. I just dont get it. Butts, boobs, face, legs. Hell I even get turned on my a girls back every now and then. But feet? I've never sat down and thought to myself, "damn, those are some sexy feet. So please. Enlighten this newfag.

There's no explanation that would make sense to you on an intuitive level. Some people just like different colours.

not a footfag but consider the following:

> feet are very sensitive, get a foot massage and you'll know why
> feet are somewhat more hidden, you rarely get up close an personal with a girls feet
> small feet are cute, like most small things
> Quentin Tarantino made it socially acceptable to like feet.

you get some grim feet, pretty is sexy

Yes, as much as I hate to say it I even get furries. Not a fan myself, but i get it.

childhood experience when a chick across from me put her feet on my legs really close to my dick and i got hard

Explain why you like butts, boobs, face or legs. There's no way to explain it without making up subjective or bullshit reasons. You just like what you like.

Well, sir, it begins when individuals fixate on something and attribute a sexual desire to it. For instance, if at a young age you have sexual yearnings but instead of masturbating or burying them in sports or other activities designed suppress sexual desire in youths, you instead find something, anything to fixate upon. Often times the foot is found attractive because in this society feet are commonly bare yet and they contain all the curves that mimic the body's sexual shapes. Also they contain more nerve endings than any other part of the body (save the sex organs themselves). Attraction to the foot is different for many but one of the real reasons is that to foot also has more sweat glands and produces an aroma that also mimics the sex organs. Essentially, foot fetishists have replaced the desire for the sex organ for the foot. If you think about how many women walk around bare foot or with sandals or flip flops, it is beneficial for oversexed minds to focus on this attribute.

Shit, thats the best summary ive heard in my whole life.

[citation needed]

>taking what user said at face value

I started to like feet like a month or so ago. I don't even know why. Also there was this blonde fit milf at work and she wore sandals that revealed her red-painted toes. That night, I had a dream where I licked her feet. I woke up with a boner stronger than diamonds.

Nobody can make it acceptable. Quentin just became a cringy assclown.

[source: My Brain]

I don't get it either. I get loving a person's feet if you were in love with said person. But not to the point of over sexualization.

if you start associating feet with sex like says, your brain will soon learn the association

That's a more clear cut and dry answer and probably right, but the thought vomit added is unfounded gibberish.

Nice feets

That picture looks like a child.....

That is what was said, "Essentially, foot fetishists have replaced the desire for the sex organ for the foot." One wouldn't expect a Sup Forumstard to be able to follow all the other words cuz big thoughts hurt him wittle head.

enough pussy-footing around

Except it is opinion, not fact. There is no evidence to back up his bizarre claims. You just happen to agree with you so you also think it is fact. That is not how facts work.

psychology isn't a real science anyway, burrp, MOrty

I dont like feet but feet in high heel make me crazy.

>psychology isn't a real science anyway, burrp, MOrty

I don't like the shape of feet or anything so much as I like toe-curling orgasms, shaking legs etc. I like seeing women express themselves in that way more than I fixate on the image of feet..

but I'm probably in the minority of the foot fetish camp.

Just site your sources.

>psychology isn't a real science

>they contain more nerve endings than any other part of the body
>foot also has more sweat glands and produces an aroma that also mimics the sex organs
Made-up and easily disprovable bullshit like this is what makes me think there's just like 2 or 3 footfags on Sup Forums, but they're always here and always trying to convince other people that it's legitimate.

go back to /k/

not the source but this backs it up because most psychologists agree about early childhood imprinting as the cause for various fetishes:
https //www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201405/in-feet-first

how do people get such a precise fetish?

pic related

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Read: "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris. In it he describes the sexual impulse as it relates to olfactory sensations.You're just dumb, so leave it alone. I'm a certified genius and build dimensional portal guns for breakfast. BurRRp

>I DON'T UNDERSTAND A FETISH

people like you should be euthanized

you're too fucking retarded for this world

Ok, thats fucking hot. And I suddenly understand a little of the foot fetish.

The area in the brain responsible for feet (feeling, motor-coordination, etc. ) lies very close to the sexual area, thus the common fetish for feet.

This is basically all, simplified.

footplay is just a bit intimate, and typically enjoyable to both parties. Some of the people with it are assumed to have cross talk, as where your brain has the motor skills for footwork is right next to the part that receives sexual imagery.

Most kids have have their feet tickled, and understood that touch produces weird feelings. Some people think that the neurons used to pick up sensations from the feet and sexual stimulation are shared, and so for many these weird feelings may have been sexual. Couple that with the hidden nature of feet and the fact that feet are 'dirty', and I think it's quite easy to see how feet could become sexual objects to some people.

...so call the Internet Police, fgt

There is something about feet and legs that demand to be worshipped

quads confirms it.

THIS TBH

girls with high heels are sexy as fuck

Except that's not user's explanation was limited, and anything else he mentioned was armchair psychology at best. Also, I don't know how factual "replacing" is. Association with sex is not replacement. It's not a matter of me being able or unable to process his comment, but you not understanding how scientific inquiry works. It's unfounded conjecture from an scientifically illiterate pseudo-intellectual, so you'll have to excuse my skepticism.

>that's not what user's explanation was limited to*

also
>a scientifically*
god damn it that's what I get for changing comments half way through my train of though I guess.
My point still stands