Who wants free cryptocurrency?

Who wants free cryptocurrency?

Other urls found in this thread:

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15108&utm_content=
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15209&utm_content=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll take any coin

It's useless

sign up here and you'll get 0.12JSE after you confirm email platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=

me pliz

You're useless like fiat currency will be

Old computers make my hard drive sturdy

i can buy food, and pay for hotel rooms with crypto.. that seems kind of usefull to me

yes plz

I dont want to be ungrateful but there is a massive spike in memory ram and video consumption on my rig, ur not using my video card to mine cryptocurrency tight?

More useful than you believe

OP here, just sign up using this link and you'll get 0.12 coin as soon as you confirm email & sign in. No investment required.

No I am not pirate bay lol Google it if you don'the know what I am referring to

What is your connection to JSE?

You can easily mine this coin for yourself through their website right in your Web browser if you want to though.

gtfo here with your referral shit

My only connection to JSE is as a user. Currently in beta or pre ico. So technically I am in the beta test group & I am trying to get you guys to join the beta test group. We can collect JSE for free right now, it will be released to public exchanges at $1 per coin & like any coin it could go up or down in value from there.

I know what u mean, saw hoe tha-pie-rate-bae site was using visitors to make money, not much like10k a months but its was froma milliosn of visits still does not cover server cost, SMH :V

You get out of here, my referral shit gives anyone that signs up free crypto currency with no investment required. Most referral programs out there require an investment.

Showtime did it too over this last weekend. They were both mining monero through coinhive.

Okay, thanks.
Will the brower-based mining only be a (free) option until 2018 when it hits exchanges?
Are you sure about the price and where did you get this information?
What is the max supply?

Got my free cryptcash, not much but will be looking at it and if it flies will invest real cash, hope ur doing this to help out and not scam people with low or zero knowledge on this trend, thanks again :)

I got the info on the release price directly from their site I will find it and screenshot. Link to whitepaper is on site too. If you're signed up & logged in the whitepaper link is in the investor section I believe

Definitely doing this with 100% good intentions and there is no scam involved. 100% NOT Nigerian lol

Thanks.
Do you know what the max supply is?

Let me expand on my good intentions so in the interest of being 100% honest. Anyone that signs up using my referral link that I posted earns themself a little free coin as an early user bonus and earns me a little free coin as a referral bonus. You can get referral bonuses too. So it helps us both by giving us both free coin that could go up or down in value when it hits public exchanges. Like my boy Bradley Martyn always says on YouTube #letsgetbettertogether is what describes my intention here best.

Web browser mining is a permanent feature and there will be no large mining operations. JSE is designed for the average computer users so expensive equipment & super nerd tech knowledge give you no advantage mining this coin.

mhm sound fair, not solid but fair, will dive into this and hope it grows :)

I am not sure of the max supply but I will see if I can figure it out real quick. Good question!

Okay. But im still very interested in the max supply as this will have a major influence on the price after it hits exchanges.

Okay thanks.

booty bump for fairness

Found this in their whitepaper, some info but still not a clear answer. I will keep looking.

this
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15108&utm_content=

That is your referral link.

yes

Okay great!
When creating an account can i use my coinbase ETH wallet as address?

If ig er trips i take everything you got

I would take any coins

Reroll one more time
If I get quads you have to suck me off in addition

I hope the whole thing gets destroyed because I was too pussy to invest when it was 10 bucks and ain't nobody gets rich if I won't

Sign up here and you'll get 0.12 free coin. Just do it like nike platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=

invest in what??

Probably Bitcoin

what address can i use?
ETH wallet?

Get free coins signing up in here platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15209&utm_content=

Well don'the be too dumb to sign up for free cryptocurrency while it's free platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=

then people already got rich..
$100 in 2010 is about $70-80 million today

For sign up? Any address. I used my neighbor's address

They still got more getting rich to go if they don't sell them too soon

Oh, i thought it was my wallet address..
Where does the coins get stored then?
And how do i transfer them?

They have their own wallet. I haven't exported any coins yet but there are people doing it. There's a fb group jsecoin and there is a discord group link on the jse website & the developers are active in the discord group.

Most whales sold at least half of their BTC when it was at $5000 if not sooner.
The clever ones then bought the dip afterwards and made around $1000-2000 pr coin and then still kept their amount of coins

I'll take it but only because OP is the faggiest of fags he won't deliver.

This has nothing to do with monero you obviously know nothing about crypto currencies or Javascript or html

Can you explain a little more please?

Can you explain a little more then?

Those are day traders. There are millions in bit coin unaccounted for. Google millions in bitcoin at the dump. Some dumbass threw away a USB drive that was his bitcoin wallet.

I dont get what that have to do with what i said?
I talk about a lot of the hodl'ers who sold at ath, and then bought the dip

and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and smell worse then dog shit and try to be better then everybody the ugly way so join there public events you wont get hurt ugly way

OK so you probably have seen headlines of websites high jacking people's computing power for mining. That shit is going on. Pirates bay & Sowtime's websites have made headlines recently for "high jacking viewer's computing power to mine monero". Those headlines are pretty much true. Monero does not have a website or system to mine like that. A 3rd party site called coinhive was helping websites use their viewers computing power to mine Monero. The benefit is that it gives website owners a way to make money from their site other than selling ads. The big problem is the websites that were caught doing that us I ng coinhive, did not inform their viewers & took a lit of con putting power. JSE has a similar concept but all in one platform on one website. JSE allows website owners to add a code snippet to their site that would have their site use a very small amount of viewers computing power to mine BUT the JSE's code has a pop up built in that informs the viewers of what is going on. I ignore that part other than liking the idea because I dislike ads because I don't own a website. JSE coin also has a self mining platform that allows anyone to mine easily if they choose to at the click of a button. I will post screenshots.

It doesn't have a ton to do with what you were saying other than calling the whales you were talking about day traders. I kinda thought we were just stating random crypto facts otherwise.

There was no guarantee in Bitcoin either. There is no such thing as guarantees in life. You sir, have the mentality of a poorfag.

But where in this is the "they make the money you make nothing scam"?
If i mine JSE and im able to trade it to other coins/fiat then i make some money, right?

You don't donate any computing power to any site unless you use a website that has mining in it's html coding or if you click the "start mining" button in the self mining platform which also has an adjustment to adjust exactly how much computing power you are using for mining while self mining...bitch.

wcex (dot) co (slash) ?ref = 6lWRsMdn

for free tokens worth $10, without referral is only $5 worth of tokens

The "scam" is just skeptics fearing what they do not understand & calling crypto currencies scams.

Ayy those some nice titties but fuck your link this a JSE post

>"you will not be able to sell the coins"

The CEO of JP Morgan called bit coin a scam a few weeks ago then bought millions worth of bitcoin the next day

You will be able to sell the coins though

If you are referring to the part of their site from the screen shot that says "you will not be able to sell any coins pre ico", you must not know what an ICO is. ICO is initial coin offering, what a new coin is released on public exchanges and can be publicly traded like a stock. JSE is in pre ICO stage. That message is just saying they can't be sold UNTIL they are released to public exchanges. And then the value could go up or down from there.

whats JSE?
Too lazy to look it up. Is it the same as WCX?

but better, found some website that explains it and gives you some free coins when ya start jsecoingenerator.000webhostapp.com
shittily made website but gets the job done, did for me

OP is scamming you all with his closed source botnet shitcoin.

Sage and don't forget to buy bitcoin and monero