Discuss

Discuss

Bitches love sticks.

It's a branch not a stick, asshole. Don't ever fucking tell me how to look the world around me, you degenerate faggot.

thats a twig, sticks are bigger

this isn't proof because that is a fucking stick dumbass

i think it's more of a twig, but a sticks a stick i guess.

it's a branch, not a twig or a stick.

but a branch branches off of something, a stick is a branch that has been felled, and a twig is a small stick.

thats a chicken leg with one tow you fucking millennial idiot

>tow

Jesus fucking h Mary your mother must be proud of you, Tyrone

Thank you for proving my point, faggots.

Next time you need to have something in picture to give it scale ie, a ruler, I phone or your 4 inch dick .

she tells me she is in her monthly letters from prison, dad hasnt weighed in on the situation though

Thats a branch; or what niggers call a "big stick"

It's a kindling. And if you put several kindlings together, you get an OP

I see what you did there. Well played, sir.

NIGGA DID YOU STEAL MY WALKING STICK

How bout I branch my foot in your ass

when we were kids we played with gun shaped sticks like that and we ran around going pew pew pew
good times

back in my days we used to have those a plenty and beat them ugly niggers outta neighborhood, good times.

More of a twig really

No that's a PNG you lying sack of shit

Becky lemme smash

Fuck this, let's talk about the real problem: The United States of America

But today’s society is characterized by achievement orientation, and consequently it adores people who are successful and happy and, in particular, it adores the young. It virtually ignores the value of all those who are otherwise, and in so doing blurs the decisive difference between being valuable in the sense of dignity and being valuable in the sense of usefulness. If one is not cognizant of this difference and holds that an individual’s value stems only from his present usefulness, then, believe me, one owes it only to personal inconsistency not to plead for euthanasia along the lines of Hitler’s program, that is to say, ‘mercy’ killing of all those who have lost their social usefulness, be it because of old age, incurable illness, mental deterioration, or whatever handicap they may suffer. Confounding the dignity of man with mere usefulness arises from conceptual confusion that in turn may be traced back to the contemporary nihilism transmitted on many an academic campus and many an analytical couch.

its a branch you moron

did Mel Gibson grow a handlebar to try and make people not recognise him?

yes, that's the face I make when I forget what humour is, also.

Would it be humorous if it was a picture of you and about you ?

Things wrong with America now.

California

Commies

Regulators are paid off by the industries they moderate. (especially FDA)

Food is filled with so many toxins it is near impossible to find non-shit food unless you grow it yourself. It is hard to even trust farmers not to put shit chemicals in their crops.

The welfare state has exploded because the dollar is worthless in its borders.
More and more people are requiring welfare just to get by.
More and more people are turning to outright criminal activity to get by. (the lower end of the welfare state)

Illegals are exploding in numbers.

Trump will surely handle it? lmao he's another side of the same coin as Hillary. He gives zero fucks.
He's already in bed with companies now.

it would be more humorous if it was a picture of Mel Gibson without his dumb handlebar mustache.

It would be more humorous if it was his moustache without Mel Gibson.
It's an abstract kind of humour.

we never forgive we never forget

I was considering drawing V's face, but I was lazy.
Thank you friend.

pic related is a fag. faggot is plural.

The best way in which to measure this stick would be in inches, because the metric system is for Europoor cuckold faggots.

> is for Europoor

Canada uses metric system as well.

looks more like a twig to me

>Canada
No one cares about Snow Mexico. They all just do what their Europoor queen wants them to do.

fuck off, we only adopted it in the fucking 80's and not everywhere even uses it.

comment when you know your shit, hoser.

because this month's dad keeps forgetting my address but mom says the next one will actually be one to two shades whiter so he will last at least 3 months.

This.

People don't understand that Trump isn't the problem at all...

You are all fUCKING IDIOTS it's not a branch a branch still needs to be attached to a tree. This is a fucking stick once it's detached. Just fucking KYS

Looks like a tree arm to me. Anyone who argues this fact is a delusional bastard.