Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

Why don't you just kill yourself? I mean, do you really have a reason not to? Obviously you don't have a wife or kids, you're on this site so I'm assuming you're no social butterfly, and I doubt your job really means anything to you, let alone makes a difference in the world, so you're a waste of resources. Of food, water, air, etc. And you're not reproducing to grow our specoes and controbute to the gene pool, which is probably good because your genes are most likely better off dead. So i ask you again, do you have a good reason not to? Before you attempt to turn it back on me, know i say this same thing to myself every day and I've been too chicken. Don't be like me. Just do it.

>Why don't you just kill yourself?

Life could be worse.

>I mean, do you really have a reason not to?

Do you.

>Obviously you don't have a wife or kids, you're on this site so I'm assuming you're no social butterfly,

True

>and I doubt your job really means anything to you, let alone makes a difference in the world

True

>so you're a waste of resources. Of food, water, air, etc.

So is everyone else.

>And you're not reproducing to grow our specoes and controbute to the gene pool, which is probably good because your genes are most likely better off dead.

More reproduction is certainly not what humanity needs at 7 billion fucking people.

>So i ask you again, do you have a good reason not to? Before you attempt to turn it back on me, know i say this same thing to myself every day and I've been too chicken. Don't be like me. Just do it.

Nah dude.

Prostitute? , i think its time bro.

>Why don't you just kill yourself?

>I mean, do you really have a reason not to?

>Obviously you don't have a wife or kids, you're on this site so I'm assuming you're no social butterfly,

>and I doubt your job really means anything to you, let alone makes a difference in the world

>so you're a waste of resources. Of food, water, air, etc.
So is everyone else.
>And you're not reproducing to grow our specoes and controbute to the gene pool, which is probably good because your genes are most likely better off dead.

Stop killing yourself over your shitty life. fix it.
just spend 15 minuets a day doing stuff that improves your life.
last digit is how many days you do this for.

Like what?

Have you seriously considered being gay?

post face and state, im coming to give u a kiss

You just don't become gay.

Germany.

> You just don't become gay
But maybe you are and never seriously though and accepted it.

No. I'm pretty straight. Maybe a 1 on the Kinsey scale.

what do you do for a living?

So what happened?

I work in a supermarket while looking for a job utilizing my degree(s)

What degrees?

Molecular biology Bachelors, Masters and doctorate.

Cleaning up, looking for a better job, doing research for a project, work out, brush your theeth, prepair a healthy meal, throw out your piss bottles, fix something, build something, talk to some one, find a hobby, grow some food, start thinking up your life goal and break that down in 20 points, start working on those points, work out, wash yourself.

So never gone out with a girl?

they are attempting to turn all germans gay.
their nation is under collective guilt. they do anything to repress the population.
OP is suffering from this oppresion, he needs to find a way to acend the social engineering.
breaking free from all media is a good way, but then you have to go outside and there are many triggers there.

get the fuck out of europe is the next step.

fisrt step being that you realize what is going on (which hurts), but at least you see what the problem is and why you feel like this. geting away from it is the hard part

OP here. Holy fuck, I seem to have life fucking figured out because I'm doing all this shit regularly. Including growing fucking food on my balcony. Still no purpose and life goal though.

A few times. Never got a second date though.

OP you're not alone. I turn 35 in a few months and I'm in the same situation. :-(

> Never got a second date though.

Any girl ever told you why?

No.

Did you even ask them for a second date?

In some cases. In others, it was so awkward as fuck that I didn't.

What's the furthest you've gotten with a girl? I'm a virgin to girls at 31 - was 2cm away from losing my v-card but bottled it due to too much anxiety.

Also, do you have anxiety talking to girls?

Do you have a specific views that girls don't usually share?
Any specific interests, also?

ill give u kiss

That's not a question faggot

Why are you awkward around girls? Or are you just generally awkward?

>What's the furthest you've gotten with a girl? I'm a virgin to girls at 31 - was 2cm away from losing my v-card but bottled it due to too much anxiety.

Just conversation.

>Also, do you have anxiety talking to girls?

Not really. Just awkward as fuck.

No. Very normal views and interests.

do you want to bend over and let me take your virginity?

Generally awkward.

My asshole is very fragile.

Can you suck your own dick?

Not flexible enough.

does it bother you you're still a virgin?

Normal views consist of what to you?

Center-left

Do you still care about sexing females and not bettering yourself and acquiring currency because if you have money and are a solid individual judging on the face shot that's all you really need to atract women

How left?

Wut prevents u from buying a girl?? I'm serious

Prob ilegality

Are you patriotic?

Social democracy.

It's legal here. But I oppose it.

It's not illegal to buy a hooker in germany

are you a nigger?

You won't take the easy way out so I wouldn't conplain

Just say that u at 34 is still too scared of getting laid. If it was your #1 prio you would do it but instead u look for help on Sup Forums. Dafaq mane

There is the concept of constitutional patriotism suggested by Sternberger and Habermas.

OP, which city do you live in?

Berlin.

FYI, i'm 37, good career as a lawyer for a reputable city firm, little 13 month old baby boy (real cutie). Lovely wife who is a doctor, own our own lovely house, own car, lovely pair of dogs. Perfect family, moved and we are all living in the tropics.

Not so 10 years ago, dead end job, fcking around with a meh housemate. Trick was, gave up job and house, moved to uni , got a degree, balh blah. Point is, i got some luck, got a break, and things started to work out.

You will too user, hang on in there, you're awesome :D

Life is good bro :)

Ask a widow anything. Here's what I say: good for you.

BTW, I have absolutely zero desire to ever have a relationship again.

But for you, it's not too late. Get out there and experience someone else, before it is too late, and you'll wish you had more time.

Me, I'm allowed to be upset. You, you have no excuse.

do you live alone or in a shared apartment?

I went to uni for 10 years. Maybe I should get more fucking degrees.

Live alone.

Its not just about uni, or anything llike that.

Its about waiting for a break, which will come along soon enough :)

How did your man die?

Can't you undergo therapy in order to become more cool around other people?

Don't think so.

thats lame, every date is akward.
ask them for a redo laugh about how it was akward. keep trying and dont ever give up.

maybe you should stop fapping, you sound very beta and low test

its worse to have fucked and then end up in a dryspell as you know what you are missing.

bump