Work at a place called BURGERVILLE

>work at a place called BURGERVILLE
>bad mouth your CEO
>I'm making the food so I should be making the profits lol

These Fight for $15ers are a fucking joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_Jq7V-SstU

Why does America like corporations holding the VAST majority of our wealth?

Why does an unskilled and completely replaceable burger flipper deserve as much as say a qualified nurse?

>We should raise minimum wage to $15!!!!
>We should tax companies even MORE!!!!
>OMG why is the only company around big corporations? What happened to small shops? It must be those evil corporations destroying small businesses!!!!
>TAX THEM MORE FOR BEING EVIL!!!!

businesses with under 10 employees should have a lower minimum wage

I never see girls who aren't ugly working fast food. This girl has to be an outlier.

In my opinion companies should pay their employees not a fixed minimum wage, but a certain percentage of their profits. Of course this would have to factor in overhead costs and whatnot.

>the VAST majority of our wealth
>our

Of course she is. That's why liberal media is giving her the facetime.

Legislating against it sets up an environment where only those corporations have the wealth needed to exist.

Why do commies hate the middle class?

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Trips of truth and logic.

>Everyone starts contracting instead of putting people on a payroll

Well, I'm those stupid kids will wish they hadn't asked for more money when they get laid off and replaced by touchscreen menus

Even then she is still pretty ugly

I'm sure*

>doesn't know the difference between profit and revenue
>thinks his idea should be listened to

Berniefags btfo by abdul-karim mehmet

Then stop buying their shit, idiot.
If you don't like the 1% being so rich, then don't give them your money

I thought for sure she was going to be trans.
>man face

Why do people think they can just get paid more than they deserve?
Why do they think it will have no repercussions for the companies they actually work at.
Do they think companies working on razor thin margins wont have to let most of there workfoce go?
Do they think it wont make it impossible to start a new business and make the economic divide even bigger?
Why are people allowed to vote when they have no idea about anything

Cuckservatives enjoy hating on the lower classes for some strange reason. It's probably just a coping mechanism that allows them to feel good about themselves after blowing Mr. Shekelberg to get some vacation time.

>27 and 26 year olds working full time flippnig burgers

How absolutly depressing

I don't ask for $15 an hour, yet I still can't get a job at Five Guys

I once worked for this restaurant that didn't pay its workers properly.
I was a food runner for over a year, getting paid $25-$40 a day for a working on the weekends while going to school. I was sleeping on the couches of several friends I had and ate only ramen and chef boyarde.

I never complained, I never demanded more, I never became sour. The job sucked and I was treated like crap, but I was still thankful. These kids getting paid $9.00 a day for flipping burgers and serving food do not understand how good they have it. Sure, not as good as their parents but it is still a good life. They have no right to complain if folks who go through so much worse shit do not complain. Life is shit and Liberals think the government can somehow change this by addressing their superfluous entitlements.

Not even fulltime, the avg worker there is working 26 hours a week. If I only had to work about 3 full time shifts a week I'd fucking do so much other shit on the side to try to get my ass off out of Burgerville

>Nigger literally yells "Das Rite" at 3:10

>"What would you like to be doing ideally?"
>"Hur dur I don't know, I can't think about that kind of stuff cause I'm poor, only rich people can think about improving their lives"

This fucking attitude drives me nuts. If you haven't the time to just think about how you'd like to improve your life while you're mindlessly flipping burgers all day you deserve minimum wage. You will always be slaving away for next to nothing because you have no vision or desire to think about more than tomorrow. I have a friend like this and if he just planned like a week in the future he'd be able to solve his money problems.

Can't watch this shit no more. They only work 26 hours a week. Get a second job bum.

>sometimes I only eat one meal a day
I'm rich and so do I 1-3 days a week. 2 the rest.

The only reason to eat 3 is if you're doing hard manual labor or you're a gluttonous pig blob.

alexander gets it

>A
>SHINING
>ASSHOLE

>implying the 1% even see our money
Protip: the 1% are money movers

This. Fuck them. America used to be all about working. Everyone had at least two jobs before obongo showed up. Can't wait until Trump changes everything back.

>tfw I make 13/hr working for burger king

>unskilled

If that were true, you wouldn't need a person to do the job.

>completely replaceable

See above. Want shit quality labor? Hire a mexicant.

Oh wait, you're a bongistani. Disregard comment, you're already a 3rd world nation.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

>Sup Forums defending corporations raking in billions of dollars in profit while the taxpayers are forced support people who are not paid a livable wage
color me surprised

>BURGERVILLE
mememagic strikes again

>corporations holding the VAST majority of our wealth?
Politicians and Washington lobbyists make just as many multi-millions like your average Corporate CEO's. I don't hear leftists whining about them

>They have no right to complain if folks who go through so much worse shit do not complain.

Lol. Sounds like you bent over and got fucked in the ass and expect everyone else to do the same so you can pretend it's the way of the world. I don't agree with the $15 an hour either but grow a spine, jesus. $40 a day is barely more than $5 / hour.

Kill yourself my man.

They're unskilled because they're doing what anybody could do. Simply saying "what can I get for you" or making a burger is so goddamn simple it's unreal.

Your logic is broken, and you completely ignored what the Brit user said;

This person is unskilled, and REPLACEABLE

CEOs are more skilled, and less in supply than a burger flipper.

Simply supply and demand

We actually have robotic systems that can replace burger flippers and cashiers already. They become cost effective at about $12/hr, so we will likely see more projects like the automated Wendy's popping up to put these pathetic entitled brats in their place.

Honestly, part of me feels for these people. I get it. I've been there before. I once got second degree burns on my arm and passed out several times while working at McDonalds. 9/10 the managers (who have it rough as well) just scream in your face to suck it up or say shit like "you really wanna file a worker's comp claim and get fired?" It blows. HOWEVER, I would never once have asked to be paid the same as skilled workers. Those and other minimum wage jobs can suck the positivity out of your life. But if you job hop/pull connections like you're supposed to you can climb even without a degree. I started working at McDonalds being paid 7.90 an hour and now after 3 years I work as a clerk for the city prosecutor making 14 dollars an hour. You just have to climb and not want shit handed to you on a silver platter.

Yeah. Your average CEO is highly trained in business while your average burger flipper can barely do basic math. Without CEOs the economy would basically collapse whereas burger flipping morons are entirely replaceable.

Problem is that all fall into income tax meme, ignoring how most of the rich are taxed on capital gains, and game the system to be taxed lower, Nevermind the corporate tax avoidance

They just look at the progressive income tax chart that states 30k income payes x and 250k income pays x+y amount and think its over.

Nice man, how'd you manage to do that?

>I don't hear leftists whining about them
lol you hear about that all the time you fucking idiot

she is not ugly.

Exactly

These entitled retards can't seem to wrap their heads around this.

We need another age that emphasizes masculinity and earning your own bread, rather than having shit handed to you.

She looks manly.

Tell me burgers, doesnt increase minimum wage increase the cost of stuff like rent, grocery and gas? Which in the end is not a net gain?

Not all Sup Forums are deluded richfags living in bubbles.

It makes zero sense to claim we're a 1st world nation, while we pay our citizens unlivable wages and funnel all the profits to an untouchable elite.

>what anybody could do

You don't really believe that, do you?
>what is customer service
>what is cooking skill

There is no such thing as unskilled labor. It's a term that gets thrown around here like it actually means something. It does not. If you remain hired, anywhere, it's because you've demonstrated the ability to learn how to do your job, immediately making you a skilled employee.

Now you personally may not find labor positions skill-based, but if that were true we would have animals doing these jobs.

Why do you have no respect for your fellow human beings?

Every time I hear 'WHAT ANYBODY CAN DO11!' I want to slap your mother for raising such a disconnected from reality piece of shit.

Labor runs industry. If you want a shitty labor foundation, look no further than Mexico.

Unless we start paying our labor service a decent wage, we're going to end up just like shitholes like Mexico and Britain.

Toothpaste is right, she's around average

and then they continue with having 990$ per month and work less in return

these fuckers are so dense..

I make 45k/year at wendy's

Sad to see how Michael Cera has fallen on hard times

Claire is a qt

I'd wife her

CEOs are replaceable. Where did you get the silly idea that they weren't?

Pretty much. I'm sick of the "Everyone else is lazy but IIIIIMMMMMM not" It's a form of masturbation.

Well it's frustrating having a job and still not being able to completely take care of yourself. In a fully capitalist economy that might not be the case. Why call people lazy when people don't control the prices demanded of them? We work for pennies and are asked to live in dollars.

If you're working AT ALL you're contributing to society but that's still not enough for society to even acknowledge your existence. The fuck does society want exactly? If society wants everyone to be that fucking productive why doesn't provide the actual means to do so?

GET ANOTHER JOB AND ANOTHER JOB AND ANOTHER JOB AND ANOTHER JOB!

Where does this fucking end exactly?

You shouldn't have to work 60,765,959 jobs just to fucking not have enough money still. One should be enough. That's economically inefficient for everyone involved. Ideally you should be able to go to work and have enough to live off of with at least a 10% rate of personal profit/disposable income that will go back into the economy.

Blame the government for putting everyone in this position, not the people struggling through it who are just looking for a way out.

And, robots are consistent, never fuck anything up, and do EXACTLY what the customer tells them.

Billions of people worldwide live with less than $2 a day. These minimum wage fast food workers don't realize how lucky they are to live in a first world country like America. In Mexico you will see poor malnourished children eating food out of dumpsters. Minimum wage jobs are merely stepping stones to help give you work experience for better jobs. If you want to be successful in life, then you need to have a plan. Fuck these Bernie supporters.

Anybody can do the job.
Kill yourself fag

Holy shit, have you ever worked a Fast Food job?

I've worked at both Taco Bell and Subway. After about a week or two on the job I knew how to do most everything. It was so fucking easy it's unreal.

If you can't flip burgers or be nice to peopel when pressing buttons you deserve to be in poverty.

the fast food places are lobbying for this so they can automate their shops and also wipe out small businesses due to the inability to afford robots or pay their workers. this has been a corporate plot all along and the left is vying for it.

They don't work 40 hours a week. Your point?

>this simply isn't true, after 20 years in the industry I can tell you right now the average ceo is good at making up bullshit statistics and kissing ass.

I literally had to explain to our company CEO how to check the numbers in our department that i was head of for 5 fucking years. I worked 5 years with zero oversight because he was too stupid to remember how to use our analytics software, and too proud to ask his department head for a demonstration until 2 weeks ago.

They're all like this. They are some of the least skilled people I've ever worked with, I'd take the 15 dollar burger and mold them into something usable, and they would ultimately have more value.

yeah right?

Taxes aren't the problem here. The reality is that people who are not paid a livable wage in this country (minimum wage is not a livable wage) are forced to rely on SOCIAL SERVICES to survive, which means they are supported by the taxpayers. How is it a better system to have the public responsible for their welfare instead of having these BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS just paying their fucking employees a decent amount of money so that they can take care of themselves?

They sure do pay for.logistics, production, materials, taxes on sales and all out of profit costs like insurance for salaried employees training and safety. ..... yup they just flip the burger

>If you want to be successful in life, then you need to have a plan.
Ha.
>implying they teach this in public school

I'm eating the food and I deserve and apology.

>>I'm making the food so I should be making the profits lol
Wrong. The owner is taking the risk so the owner should be making the profits.

Seriously? I wouldn't doubt it desu.

define livable wage

for the last year i have comfortably lived off 8k

seriously though, what exactly does the CEO do, what does the board of directors do, what do the investors do?

they make the most money. but they don't grow the food. they don't raise the livestock. they don't harvest the crops or slaughter the meat. they don't pack it for shipping. they don't use these ingredients to make the food.

they are not involved in a single part of the process of how a burger ends up being a burger, and yet they make the most money anyway.

like taking another job, as easy as that

>profit splitting

Commission based jobs. How do they work?

She'd probably divorce you after a few years and demand alimony because she's a selfish pig. You can never please Bernie supporters. They are never satisfied.

>no longer school-aged
>working in service
this is the real problem

Sure, but so are literally every other high value positions on the corporate ladder

The only difference, is that the SUPPLY of people with the skills to be a CEO are much smaller than people that flip burgers for a living

This is why these unskilled workers get paid less.

Because they are a larger supply to choose from, the demand and value for their services are going to be significantly lower. This also makes them MORE REPLACEABLE.

People that can be CEOs are in a smaller supply, and thus the demand is higher; they are going to be valued more and as a result; PAID MORE, WHILE BEING LESS REPLACEABLE.

Why am I teaching you basic economics?

You should know this shit already, you fucking moron.

>Burgerville

Yeah, in your mom's basement.

Is that a man or a woman?

The road to hell is full of good intentions

Those ignorants not just ignore what are job prizes consequence of, but they even lack foundation knowledge and intelligence to understand a basic explanation that it's the result of the circunstances and not just the company they're working for, market is more complex than an ecosystem

There's just too many seductors with beautifull words that promise paradise on earth for must their support, there's no way to counter in short term

it's like that in oklahoma.
it's always amusing to ask people who want a 15 dollar minimum wage 'why not $50?

who bought the livestock? who bought the ingredients and coordinated their move to each location? who provided the start up money to build the location and train the employees?

just because you can't see beyond your own nose does not make your shitty perception reality

I haven't lived with my mother since i turned 18

>25 and 26 year Olds working at a fast food joint.
>only works 26 hours a week but complains about not enough money.

What the fuck is this shit?

> it will never happen to me

t. Every liberal ever

1 job enough exactly, a 40 hour job.

also
>take a student job
>live like a student

if you are worth more than your 9$/hour than take another job, cunts

Mostly getting to know people I work with/ knowing how to kiss ass in an interview. For example, I made a friendly acquaintances with a guy at McDonalds who's friend was getting him a gig at a restaurant that paid two dollars more. Three months later I hear from said acquaintance on the street the restaurant is short staffed, I ask the guy to tell me a bit about his boss. Find out the boss runs boy scout camps. Apply for interview with acquaintance as reference and during the interview I talked about how I got Life Scout in high school. From there I made friends with that boss (we became good drinking buddies). That boss quit after a year and the new one sucked ass. Talk to old boss 6 months later when he's back in town, he tells me about his uncle who's a prosecutor and needs an assistant. Quit my shitty janitor job at the time and apply for clerk job using new ass kissing knowledge. Get hired before I even walked out the door.

>1050 dollars not a livable wage
I live off of 750 dollars a month in a country where the cost of living is about twice as high.
Fucking Americans need to stop crying and be happy they have a job to begin with.

Some companies do that with a proportional share of stock as payment

My bud had an internship with a company that paid her her is small packages. I was so jealous.

I live nicely on 13.68/hour, but I also work hard and don't pop out babies. I've worked in food, only the main line cook deserves anything near that, and they weren't even quality eateries. If you want more money, apply yourself.

>what is return on capital
>I have a childlike understanding of economics

Most people don't realize just how privileged they are, and don't know how to live poor.
They were never actually taught the value of money so they think they deserve to be rich for doing nothing the bare minimum.

Yes fast food is the bare minimum. They can be stressful jobs, but compared to anything that requires any real talent, or training it's a cake walk.

Sure, kid.

Did she buy the meat, create the recipe, own the building, pay electricity, manage payroll, set up advertisement, pay franchising fees, etc etc etc

What does she think owners and management of? Jerk off all day?

why do you all these niggers have latest smartphone that costs around 1000 bux if they complain they can barely pay food and rent

>lol you hear about that all the time you fucking idiot
Right because you hear leftists occupying and protesting at Washington DC and infront of politicians million dollar houses and offices ALL THE TIME right fucktard?

True

Thanks, user. I need someone every so often to kick me back into place