Celeb thread

Celeb thread

Tay Tay edition #2

TAYLOR, SUCK MY FUCKING DICK YOU DUMB WHORE, FUCK

Jewess Queen is here
It's time to worship

Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.

The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.

I mean if you dont like her dont ruin our good time. Go to another non taylor thread.

I had the best TayTay dream, None of you were there. I made her tight butthole bleed. 2 different beds like out grandparents. I fart long and deep. Kill me and Ill set your ghetto on fire.

I do genuinely like her. I just reeeaallllyy want her to suck me

I dont give a fuck anymore

Hot af

Where's my good boy ready to please Tay?

I'm a Taylor fag

I want to be Cara's slave.

I'm here...

Not them, but I'll definitely pleasure her

Keyword being 'fag'

I hate that you ruin my TayTay pictures and lack real love for the woman. You make my left ball hurt

nice armpits tay tay

I feel you. Shes pretty cute.

This guy gets it.

She could suck me and I could lick her asshole and run my hands over those perfect thighs for hours, damn

See thats what people dont get. Like she doesnt have the biggest ass. Or even the pretiest body. But jesus christ those legs are nice

Bigger isn't always better. Her firm butt bouncing off my lap whilst I grope her perky little tits would be heaven

Here is a picture both of you can fap to.

I need to be killed. I hate that one Tay, VJ, Lily poster that post pix that I saved up for years. That VJ ITS TIME TO SING AGAIN IS FOR 2009. I hate you. I hate all of you. When Im dying in my hospital bed, Im cursing all of you and your families a slow destructive death. I cant hate you enough

best edition

>tfw you forget the picture.
Thwre we go.

Jewess Queen = hottest waifu and supreme Goddess

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from American Horror Story and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid. :)

Not bad indeed! I want to see that lil booty better tho

I present to all of you the real queen my Sweet Honeybun Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

I want to smooch those milky white legs of yours for hours my hunnybunny

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...

In the language of Mr. Jefferson, uttered many years ago, "It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation, and deportation, peaceably, and in such slow degrees, as that the evil will wear off insensibly; and in their places be, pari passu [on an equal basis], filled up by free white laborers."

Well that's just fucking beautiful

I have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.

Couldnt agree more good sir.

Listen up, pledges, this celebread is full of nasty, skanky hoes and it desperately needs a make over - scratch that - an entire facial reconstructive surgery!!!!!!! If you don't like the Jewess Queen brightening things uo, then GTFO or suffer the fate of one of the previous celebreads. Got that?

I want to tongue fuck Tay Tay's tiny little butt.

That outfit looks good for a comfy lapdance from my waifu TayTay

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

Here

In love

Like its what she wears around the house. Shes constantly stealing your hoodies and shit.
We can dream friend

I-It p-pains m-me t-to see s-so many m-men here s-suffering, n-not knowing what it is like to p-possess a world class mistress and h-h-hoping against hope's end f-for an opportunity t-to grab o-one... M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice I-I can a-assure y-you c-can b-be v-very m-mean and b-bitter, e-especially the closer t-to h-her heart y-you have c-come a-away w-with a l-l-larger p-part... I-I'm a-a very lucky m-man t-to have some o-of h-her m-meanest days laid u-upon m-me...

Do you like your drink, my sugarplum. I want to buy you your favorite milkshake then we can go swimming together. We're gonna have so much fun, my sweet Jewess Queen

She was pretty good on zoey 101
More taylor ass for a nigga

she has a benis

My dear sweet Jewess Queen, how you make any piece of clothing and any color look fashionable just by wearing it. You truly are a Goddess. Mwah mwah mwah xoxo

Indeed. An damn, what a pose

My Jewess Queen has got the eye of the tiger. I wish she could pounce on top of me and tear me open with her claws then eat me up

Take heed, Sup Forumstards this is your new Goddess. Kneel before her supreme beauty and splendour. Let the wicked halls of Sup Forums chime the lovesong of me and my dear sweet Jewess Queen. For it is written in the Elder Scrolls, the stars alligned for the day that me and my Jewess Queen meet in holy matrimony and express love in its purest form.

I'd love Taylor waifu too. But then when I go to work, I bet she's fucking the nigger from across the hall, or the neighbour's bratty kid

>taytay AND best emma thread
I told myself I wasn't going to cum today...

Such flawless skin. I want to kiss and lick every little bit of her

Look, my beautiful Jewess Queen awaits me at the little house with the white picket fence. As soon as I have my plane ticket I will have you in my arms and this time I will propose to you so we can be together forever, then nothing can tear us apart. I love you, my dear sweet Jewess Queen. We will soon be living the American Dream.

Imagine her fucking you at the beach.
Id probably just freeload off of her tbh.

>Oh, user, nobody has ever treated me like a Goddess before the way you have. I hope the whole world can learn what pure love is like we have. Go out and spread this gospel. I love you so very much! Mwah Mwah Mwah
Ends phonecall

Jewess Princess laughs at any celeb who dares attempt to compete with her supreme hotness.
>Kek Miley Grimey and that Human Fridge think they can beat me, they've got another thing coming

wish she did

Her face when I show her my enormous ring I've got for her

Doesnt look like the rains gonna stop her.

cute bum

fap with me to chlo

That sounds great, a nice gentle fuck on a private beach. Or maybe we go to a public beach, lay there together, her pressed up to my side, sharing little kisses as my hands run over her and people look on jealously

dreams do come true

Mwah mwah mwah

you have offically ruined EmmaR for me.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

fucking fags

Fuck I just want and need to see Taylor being gangbanged by all the dancers in her fish-stocking outfit. She's so fucking hot.

Nothing could stop her cheating on me and cucking me, not even me begging.
Who do you think she's going off to fuck there?

Imagine her just. Renting you and her a nice bungalow on a beach somewhere nice. And her just giving you the beat fuck you've ever had.

What if I want her cucking me?

You wanna see me really ruin a thread?
Just make me mad. Go ahead, kiddo

nice gif, here's an emma for sharing