Hey b/ros, just deleted all my emo songs because I realized how much of a loser my taste and I am are...

hey b/ros, just deleted all my emo songs because I realized how much of a loser my taste and I am are. suggest me the best albums you have heard so that I'll feel better about myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbKAHr6H9fs
youtube.com/watch?v=-EzURpTF5c8
youtube.com/watch?v=1bSPNboKCzM
youtube.com/watch?v=pSwUztIvlBc
youtube.com/watch?v=7lQ4e9qLOTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=wnk2-Jctg6A
youtube.com/watch?v=r6LXI3pV6y8&index=4&list=PLCWXIh7vWQTK8IOOBtEV24mN-vqvcW5EH
youtube.com/watch?v=tZEE1SLC_9o&index=16&list=PL2YQxcpITCUSNm7GUPf3kuHA_9iRA8Rhk&t=127s
youtube.com/watch?v=ujwAUbRa4cs&list=PL2YQxcpITCUSNm7GUPf3kuHA_9iRA8Rhk&index=23
youtube.com/watch?v=D0BsgJxw208&index=30&list=PL2YQxcpITCUSNm7GUPf3kuHA_9iRA8Rhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anything by Tom Waits

Goodsir

What'cha looking for?
Rock? Normie music?

eric clapton ... but you might not be ready for that yet. You have to grow nut hair first

Once more round the sun by Mastodon

Meloria by Ghost

>2017
>Listening to music recreationally
>Being this autistic and underage
You do know that as people actually grow up we leave behind such childish things as music right? Like how autistic do you have to be to just sit there and listen to a bunch of meaningless random noises strung together with some asshole screeching into a microphone? It's called an audio book user, or maybe talk radio. Something with some actual merit and artistic value. Music is for children and retarded autists like yourself. You are pathetic and should kill yourself.

Turn The Radio Off by Reel Big Fish
Sugar in your Gas Tank by Less Than Jake
More Noise and Other Disturbances from the Bosstones
literally anything from Stacked Like Pancakes, The Specials, and Operation Ivy

youtube.com/watch?v=MbKAHr6H9fs

Not OP, but what if I told you it was possible to listen to all of those things. When cooking and cleaning around the house, or doing yard work, I enjoy an audiobook. On my morning drive to take my kids places, I listen to NPR. When I'm driving around town or on the highway I listen to music. If you leave music behind because you "grew up," your life must be pretty sad.

>Implying music has ANY merit what so ever
Just because you refuse to fully grow up doesn't mean actual adults still listen to that bullshit. Seriously, music is for tards and children. Everyone knows this.

Pink Floyd will save you
youtube.com/watch?v=-EzURpTF5c8

Tool - Lateralus is the only option to unfaggot yourself op

I dunno user, my dad has been a hard working guy as long as I've been alive, always had a job and provided for me and my mom. Smart guy, too. Went kind of conservative in his old age but I think every southern man does. I can't think of a weekend in my youth he wasn't blaring Genesis or the Stones some other classic rock album. Maybe you're just autistic, or you personally don't like music.

Talk radio is gay as fuck it's like watching a less enjoyable Leno

Since the inception of the Nazi Party, social scientists have attempted to define its nature in terms of its membership. Scholars have described the party variously as a class movement, a regional movement, an anti-urban revolt against modernity, a generational revolt, even as a collection of losers, cut-throats and criminals

May be your dad is as big of a faggot as you are? He sounds like a worthless piece of shit to me. I mean to marry a whore like your mother and then be stuck with a disappointment for a son I am sure he is pretty well useless. Sounds like a family suicide is in order.

His autisms so severe he can't handle music or loud noises

as bold as love

Oh, you're just a troll, carry on then.

OP, I like Beck. His music isn't good, but for some reason I enjoy it.

You must have never listened to Howard Stern, Adam Carolla, or Drew Garabo before. Also, I lump in podcasts with talk radio. Listen to Night vale sometime.

Whats it like to be 12?

Why don't you tell me kid? I'm going to go fuck my girlfriends sister. Peace out faggots.

Stern is an edgy cuck Adam is alright never heard the rest

switching hands doesn't change anything you cunt

Oh and you're a eurocuck.... just kill yourself now your subhuman non-American piece of shit. This is an American board for Americans only FUCKO.

youtube.com/watch?v=1bSPNboKCzM

Here have this for when you jerk off

you'll enjoy life a lot more if you listen to music you enjoy and not to take part in an imaginary contest

youtube.com/watch?v=pSwUztIvlBc

definitely

Visions By Grimes
and
Art Angels By Grimes
are a must listen

youtube.com/watch?v=7lQ4e9qLOTI

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY

youtube.com/watch?v=wnk2-Jctg6A

(No full video, here is the official playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=r6LXI3pV6y8&index=4&list=PLCWXIh7vWQTK8IOOBtEV24mN-vqvcW5EH

Kid A
The Money Store
Ziggy Stardust
Dark Side Of The Moon

Your welcome

yuo'er*

Laurent garnier - unreasonable behaviour

Primus Sailing The Seas of Cheese
Primus Pork Soda

youtube.com/watch?v=tZEE1SLC_9o&index=16&list=PL2YQxcpITCUSNm7GUPf3kuHA_9iRA8Rhk&t=127s

youtube.com/watch?v=ujwAUbRa4cs&list=PL2YQxcpITCUSNm7GUPf3kuHA_9iRA8Rhk&index=23

youtube.com/watch?v=D0BsgJxw208&index=30&list=PL2YQxcpITCUSNm7GUPf3kuHA_9iRA8Rhk

JJ Cale-Naturally