We need a strong religion

Islam would fix Whites, and Whites would fix Islam

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=yVt0dnwZMCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam didn't fix chechens

Islamic thought is anathema to the Greek philosophy and Roman law the white man's industrial civilizations have been built on.

Or the Spaniards.

Islam can't be fixed.

Chechens aren't White

Spaniards =/= Moors

Zero counterarguments

What does this mean, Sup Forums?

>Chechens aren't White

Going by your retarded divide and conquer bullshit definition of white neither are you.

There never is any counter arguments.

>muh divide and conquer

nice meme, shitbrain. I guess you're going to tell me Semites are white too, eh?

When I say the White man must embrace Islam, I'm talking of the Celtic, Germanic, and Slavic, and Romanic peoples of the world. You're on Sup Forums, you need to learn what "white" means.

>worshipping a sandnigger

>slavs
>white

:^)

sorry for not caring to refute your non-arguments. please clap yourself somewhere else.

>bring in some arguments during a discussion with theists
>BUT THIS IS MY BELIEF YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
it's like talking to a brick

Islam is a shit religion that belongs to niggers. I'd rather create a state that worships the idea of volk than a religious one

And Jesus being a kike cuck is any better?

good post, faggot.

See the original post and realize it has yet to have a decent counterargument against it. When something has 0 counterarguments, maybe it's worth considering to be right.

You dare to post the representation of Stannis with such stupid words. Just blow you up mehmet.

They're not top-tier Whites, that's true. Just like the Romanic peoples aren't. But they're all better than Arabs.

>Celtic

The Catholic Church should be like it is in Trinity Blood!

Priests are trained badasses and they have fucking air ships and high tech. The dominant military force in a post apocolipic world rebuilt after THE HAPPENING.

Most of Britain is genetically Celtic. The Britons were Celtic, and the Anglo-Saxons did not breed them out as some people believe. Celts are a good race.

The Irish/Gaels are bottom-tier Celts

>When something has 0 counterarguments, maybe it's worth considering to be right

prove to me that every time when you go to sleep I don't come by and pound your stupid ass. you can't therefore it's happening.

By the time that happens there will be no whites left.

You sure are dumb. Thanks for the bumps, but fuck off from my thread faggot.

>And Jesus being a kike cuck is any better?

I never said it was.

What does that leave? Atheism and Judaism are cancer.

heeey the internet is serious biznis mane

I don't really see why we would need a religion to begin with.

There are already plenty of strong ideologies we can use.

Oh it's this thread again

>Islam would fix Whites, and Whites would fix Islam
>Chechens aren't White
>The Irish/Gaels are bottom-tier Celts
Whatever you say, brother Abdullah.

Now, to counter your argument: the west is in decline due to the abandonment of tradition, this place was held mostly by religion. Without religion it becomes difficult to maintain tradition.

It has nothing to do with the religion you're adopting, it's about practicing it.

>slavs
>white
Nikolai please

>fix whites
What need fixing?

Plus Islam is horribly broken. Would not hihad.

>Whites would fix Islam
what?

just like your fixed your christianitty?

Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a religion of militancy, and Whites need that right now.

>Without religion it becomes difficult to maintain tradition.

I agree.

>It has nothing to do with the religion you're adopting, it's about practicing it.

I disagree. When you have a religion that teaches you to love your neighbor as much as you love yourself, to be a compassionate bitch, and turn the other cheek, you as a society are committing suicide in a harsh world.

>What needs fixing

You're new here, huh?

forgot to link

>It is a religion of militancy, and Whites need that right now.

Why?
Also, it's universal. Any religion like that is bound to have shitskins in it.

Was thinking this as well.
Then I realised it isn't religion that defines a people.
It's culture.
Yeah, religion == culture but its not all of it.
The only reason whites are shit tier right now is because of the jews and their media control, and our higher ups selling out blood for cash.

My nation conquered the entire world under Christianity, the weakest religion.
It's ideology, not completely tied to religion.

No, I am just not US white.
I am euro white.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

shut the fuck up you subhuman monkey

>nordics,germanics,anglos
>white
Sorry white man cant be cuckold

If Whites adopt Islam, it would provide us with a moral framework to clean out the niggers and Hispanic/Catholics from this country, assuming they didn't adopt Islam also. Furthermore, womens rights destroy society, and Islam doesn't allow for it. Islam is a militant ideology, Christianity is an overly compassionate one.

Fix as in neuter? Then yes, Islam intends to neuter "the western dogs"

>I disagree. When you have a religion that teaches you to love your neighbor as much as you love yourself, to be a compassionate bitch
Shitskin easily detected.
I live in a purely Protestant community, I love my kinsmen as much as I love myself. Trust me, if any of us ever saw you shitskin spreading this bullshit around, you'd have your throat slit clean as soon as you turned around, and you'd be turned into dog shit the next day. "Copassionate bitch", haha.

>Trust me, if any of us ever saw you shitskin spreading this bullshit around, you'd have your throat slit clean as soon as you turned around, and you'd be turned into dog shit the next day.

Then you're a fake Christian, faggot.

And I'd kick your little brown Brazillian ass so fast.

>If Whites adopt Islam, it would provide us with a moral framework to clean out the niggers and Hispanic/Catholics from this country, assuming they didn't adopt Islam also.

And what if they do? What about the billions of existing shitskin moslems?

Islam is the actual cultural inferiority of the Semitic world insrltitutionalized as a religion.

Whites don't need fixing, 'liberals' do, and Islam is not a white way of life nor will it ever be. Muslims are free to leave white lands though, if we're too unIslamic for them.

>And what if they do?

We're doomed if they adopt it before we do, that's for sure. If we all adopt it, at least the faggot and woman problem would be solved.

>What about the billions of existing shitskin moslems?

What of them? Let them live in peace in their shithole countries. We don't need them here.

Spaniards are white, that's why they're not compatible with Islam. I'm sorry you weren't born with European ethnicity, it must be such a burden but hey, you can blame allah for that right?

>"Fake Christian"
You know shit about Christianity, cockroach. Protestants are independent, we don't rely on a cuckold dressed in white to make our decisions. Whatever interpretation we make from the Bible, that's what we take as the tradition to be adopted. And if we were to follow the commandments strictly as it tells us, we would be crusading around and putting your heads on a spike. We're moderate, not stupid.

Iran is the proof they are more cucked than europe.

Islam is already ''fixed'' in my country. I'm not talking about the current immigrants, but sand niggers that have been living her for a while. I'm 24 and I went to school in one of those shitskin infested places, where at least half or even more of your class was Muslim. You had to deal with them somehow, so you ended up being ''friends''. Most of my class are in their mid twenties and about half of the shitskins is already married. most whites aren't and only one has a child (not even married). The mudslimes either have one or two children, not one of them had more. On top of that, they're all barely religious. They don't pray, most drink and barely any even do the Ramadan thing. Two of said mudslime (a dirty turkroach and a disgusting arab) sticked trough with me and endet up becoming good friends. One has ditched Islam and the other doesn't give a fuck about it.

What I'm trying to say here is that this country and it's people basically already fixed islam, by driving these people away from it. It's hard to imagine, but some of these mudslimes, especially turkroaches are so germanized that you'll actually believe that your speaking to a German.

>We're doomed if they adopt it before we do, that's for sure.
We're also doomed if they adopt it afterwards since it would allow them to stay.
>If we all adopt it, at least the faggot and woman problem would be solved.
We didn't have Islam in the past and neither of those were problems. You don't need to worship a sandnigger to put cunts in their place and faggots in the oven.

>What of them? Let them live in peace in their shithole countries. We don't need them here.

What if they want to come here?

The only fix for Islam is a bullet.

Spaniards didn't adopt Islam, you fucking limey idiot.

>I'm sorry you weren't born with European ethnicity

You're damn right, I was born with an American ethnicity. Fuck you faggot Europeans.

Since when does "Turn the other cheek" mean "slit your throat"? Fucking Brazilian subhuman. This is why Whites need to adopt Islam, so we can eradicate you Latin American subhumans.

>We're also doomed if they adopt it afterwards since it would allow them to stay.

So you admit it would be a good thing if Whites adopted it, assuming Hispanics and niggers didn't?

>brazillian protestant
>calls others shitskins
Hearty kek, Vanderlei

>turn the other cheek
Misunderstandings are wonderful.

Look at this shitskin. I just proved you wrong and your only way to "counter" my argument is through ad-hominem. You're claiming to be a white American while you know DOGSHIT about Protestantism. You're a cockroach under a flag, piece of garbage.

You haven't offered a counterargument yet, and you were the first to use ad hominems.

Literally subhuman.

not an argument

Explain then, faggot.

Reread this, Roachy: You still haven't provided me a reasonable counterargument to that.

>prove me wrong
who's stronger and richer,Christian countries or mudslime countries?
Yes,I thought so.
The sole reason why Europeans developed so well is Christianity.It sure has it's weaknesses,but also it's strengths.
Every Mudslime country is a shithole compared to Christian countries.

You mean something like this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity

>So you admit it would be a good thing if Whites adopted it, assuming Hispanics and niggers didn't?

No I wouldn't, since there are already billions of moslems in this world and I don't want to be in the same group with not one of them.
Also, there's nothing stopping spics and niggers from converting. That's something that can't be changed about universal religions like that.

That's why they're shit and no use to whites.

Yes I have, here:

Your making the outlandish claim.
The burden of proof rests upon you.

You can tell the west is fucked when all the good guys are bad, the bad guys are good and the people saying the crazy shit are right until proven wrong

Now prove that Islam is good for whits you lazy faggot.

GO!

>The sole reason why Europeans developed so well is Christianity

Why didn't it do the same thing for niggers and spics?

Try reading the thread, you lazy faggot.

That's because WHITES ARE BETTER

Jesus, welcome to Sup Forums

Shit, the only reason why Europe has been weakening hasn't been due to Christianity, but due to this moral relativist malaise cooked up by jews to abandon god and degenerate society into some sick subservient formless mass that is today's modern liberals and SJWs

>7th century barbarism will fix a 21st century species

O i am laffin

Funny how these drones of Sup Forums automatically assume every US flag has a white American behind it. Read through the thread, it's a cuckroach.

>prove me wrong

Islam is the submission to your religious leader. Whites would lose it's original culture to Arabaziation. Muslim clerics would ban scientific advancements like space travel as haram. Gangs of Muslims would roam the street enforcing their interpretation of Shariah.

Your logic stems on the belief that if we submit to our invaders religion and culture we win.

Need a real religion ?
True to tradition ?
You don't want to be an heretic or a disgusting wannabe sandnigger ?
You want degenerates and moslems out ?
Non-cucked clergy ?

youtube.com/watch?v=yVt0dnwZMCo

It's right before your eyes.
SSPX

No, go away you Muslim shill. Pisslam never worked and it never will.

Your best argument is that I, a white person, am not white?

>brazilian

you're a fucking mongrel, who are you to talk?

I'm not a Muslim

I would not convert if I was the only white person to do it. I'm arguing that many whites must do it.

>americans judging who's white
Is this serious?

>American white
I doubt you're 100% white either. Remember 60%

It's a shitskin trying to pass off as white.

Yes. They're serious.

>the religion of pedophilia, rape, incest, and retardation
>not degenerate

You aren't wrong.

>White American
>Doesn't know even the most basic concepts of Protestantism

These are the two arguments you're still unable to counter:
And don't re-reply with that garbage you wrote, cause it doesn't make any sense when I'm considering my Lutheran belief, and also doesn't make sense for the Orthodox either. Go ahead and elaborate an actual argument to counter that.

So the Islamic world that's full of pure retardation, crime and incest isn't degenerate?

>ignoring my arguments
>deflecting

Scared, Christcucks? I'm Whiter than any of you faggots lmao.

Turn the other cheek, monkey. You're not doing Christianity right.

Ase-faith is the most based religion.
>Die on battlefield
>Get send to next battlefield
It's the religion of infinite respawns.

>S-s-shut up and praise allah you filthy infidel

Arabs are subhuman. What's your point?

*Muslims

Islam is the reason they're chopping off heads you fucking moron

So the best way to fight a religion that is chopping off heads, is to turn the other cheek?

literally wat

m3RuHvca
m3Ruh ca
I've got such a cool ID