Where were you when Stefan Molyneux became a videogame reviewer?

where were you when Stefan Molyneux became a videogame reviewer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nap as in small sleep or nap as it not (an) argument principle?

I was Molyposting in another thread when I learned of it. hilarious. people still listen to this guy unironically.

either, it's both UPB

Poor man's icycalm confirmed.

play on words
his videos on relationships and real life issues are unironically good though

so is his stuff on immigration and crime etc.

i don't know about his videos on relationships because I haven't read academic material on psychology. But I work in biology and his discussion on races is absolutely wrong. He seems to confuse pop science with what actual scientists are saying and he says how scientists say there's no differences between the 'races', but this is just politicized stuff and it's pretty complicated. But even his 'redpill' on races is wrong and poorly researched.

Also, I love history and read a lot of academic material on that and he has no idea what he's talking about. It's like he did a wiki read up and found some fringe blogs to provide him the narrative and then he just says what fits into his worldview.

From my experience listening to him discuss these two topics, I don't trust anything he discusses. if you want to learn anything in these subjects pick up some books

can you give me an argument tho

Guess what this isn't
>an argument

I don't like his videos on peaceful parenting and defooing.

His other stuff is good, but he can be a bit of a nutjob.

>condones gross physical abuse against children

It's like you want to live in a statist dystopia!

(spanking causes statism, btw)

He's a self proclaimed dungeons and dragons weeb, so I guess it makes sense

his peaceful parenting has some good points but his defooing is nonsensical and deconstructive

Are you saying you don't agree with his "against me" argument?

I agree with him on peaceful parenting.
It's the way he brings it though.
Yelling about not killing his mother because he forgave her for his abuse, etc.
He's quite emotional when it comes to spanking.

His defooing goes too far desu.

Are you saying you disagree with his "against me" argument?

Are you saying you condone ruthlessly beating children becuase you're a nigger and can't explain things intellectually to a 4 year old?

he is breaking down watching Western Civilization go to shit, let him have some fun

I found this way funnier than I should have

Shhh don't disturb Sup Forums's penchant for cult of personalities

It's acceptable for adults to enjoy video games if they enjoy financial security and have enough leisure time to read books as well.

He is a performer (literally a trained actor) with a large ego in need of validation. His goal is to have as many people as possible think he is right. It's all an act; He doesn't know what he is talking about, but he is good at acting confident and obfuscating. Anyone who takes the time to analyze his political arguments will realize they are completely absurd.

Not an argument.

You could have argued, but instead you wasted your time by just dismissing him.

Not an argument.

You claimed that in a thread a few weeks ago and you still made lewtonin's fallacy. Also, please stop relying on your credentials, that doesn't mean you're correct.

Can you "non argument" guys explain me how argument looks ....

not an argument

In a way, popular science is more important and needs to be addressed more than actual science. Popular science is what the voting body bases it's opinions on.

> Australia

Do you think Stef and his wife roleplay the State and the taxpayer?

admits he is a flower sniffer

unsubscribed

A what?

Who is this?

How people still unironically fall for these kind of posts is absolutely beyond me.

not an argument

Were you trying to make an argument.

Because this isn't an argument.