Log thread

Log thread.

be a good slave and keep posting your crap.

Andy's logs are so creamy and dreamy. I want a throat clogging loaf tonight.

I follow Andy. I sneak around like a detective. Making sure I'm always the first person to enter the toilet when he's done. I keep my trusty plunger on my belt so I'm ready to pump up any steamy treats he's left behind. I engulf the whole log at once. It leaves skid marks down my fucking throat. Andy is my dirty little secret. His dreamy logs are my true love.

and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and smell worse then dog shit and try to be better then everybody the ugly way so join there public events you wont get hurt ugly way

If there are any Britbong Logposters out there then maybe you can help me. I plan on going to a BVB gig in 2018 and unveiling a giant Log banner at the event, big enough that Andy and co will see it, but I need an assistant. Post your KiK if you fancy taking part.

Do you even English?

Lucky man.

Has he made any statement about logs?

Not yet. We need to endlessly Tweet him.

Sure, they're steamy OP. They're also creamy. But are they dreamy?

Andy Sixx < Dani Filth

Live with it.

Log threads are passé. It is piss time now, fuckers!

make up your own phrases scrub

Are you kidding me? If they were squeezed fresh out of Andy they're always dreamy.

There is absolutely nothing dreamy about filth's piss. It is vile. Like you.

Love a good logging

Did you say brirbong?

What in the fuck is going on.

Britbong*

Logbong Rerurns

Does anyone else get enraged at the thought of Andy's logs being wasted. Flushed down the toilet like some piece of shit. Being mixed with all those other inferior logs in the sewage system. Those logs could be flushed down the empty throat of some poor, needy kid. Instead they go un-enjoyed. Such a shame.

Actually I don't like this image. Britbong is fucking based. Someone should edit out the pedo on the bottom and replace it with a log.

I would be but that never happens. Andy Sixx has a special diet that makes him shit more than anyone else, he never wastes his logs on the toilet, at least in the last 15 years. He hasn't even used toilet paper in that time.

He truly is a god amongst men

He is a logmartyr

a bullet in the head is better than doing that shit here faggot

Grow up