Guess the age difference between this kid and my fiancé here, and I'll show you where his cock went

Guess the age difference between this kid and my fiancé here, and I'll show you where his cock went

12 years

Why would you do that. I hope you and your kind burn in a fire of AIDS and nails.

I'm guessing his cock went in your ass since you are a faggot

I say about 15 years

post more

@746695145

Actually more than that

22 years then?

Okay, so where's the kid? All I can see in the picture is one adult dick with hairy legs and one old, used up, whore. Where's the kid, motherfucker?

Those are lovely tits

Just post moar

2 years too much

Hmm..I think it's 19 then.

20 then! I got it! Now post more please

She looks pretty good for 40.

38 vs 18

her tits are great

what a lucky young man, show us more.

Why would you let your girl have sex with someone else in front of you? Are you sick in the head?

He did get to work on her like a pro

But why

Did she enjoy him more than she enjoys you

did he go very rough, make your bitch know that she aint worth shit?

poor boy had to use a condom

you must be new here.....

you also took vids?

Certainly more orgasms and longer deeper sex, so yeah

Ha not too much but plenty of arrogance... he wasn't that impressed with her

Best to be safe with a stranger

I wonder if her 38 yr old pussy enjoys getting 18 yr old cock as much as 38 yr old cock enjoys getting 18 yr old pussy. Traditional wisdom is that the younger the guy, the less he can go before he cums, so a 38 yr old woman may enjoy a bit older guy more. But she may enjoy getting fucked like a racehorse, which an 18 yr old guy may be giving.

he fucked her anal?

when was the last time she had sex with someone younger than 30 before this?

Well it was a good long session, I think he was above average in skills

She offered (hasn't done it for many years) but he said he preferred it with younger girls

show us more

was that the biggest age difference she's ever had with someone she fucked?

is OP slow to respond for more pics and info bcos the guy is fucking him now?

You are new 100% but don't worry, I feel ya, im the same. Been lurkin these seas for years now, and I can tell ya, there's a shit ton o' bait and cuckery goin on around these parts. If you don't like cuckery, don't question it. Sup Forums is a place for autistic cuckolds to gather, just enjoy how severely brain damaged they truly are and question them not.

OP why let your wife fuck other guys? Is your dick that tiny that you cannot satisfy a woman? Have you become impotent?

Show moar!!!

Alright

Here she is orgasming

where did he cum?

Any vids

You're the reason people are discouraged to have families and normal lives.

more?