Why doesn't the US just invade Baja?

Why?

don't need more spanish speakers

Mexicans would go to the US by boat. Hard to build the wall

Why would we want it?
It's full of Mexicans.
Would have been nice if we had acquired it bac in the colonial days though.

Okay but change it's name to Baka desu senpai

There's no wall Trump can't build.
He'd find a way.

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

O_O I can't believe that made you laugh I was honestly not trying to be funny but wow I guess you found it funny wow holy shit that's really exciting :3 does that mean I'm an honorary Australian now please I hope so I always wanted to be from there I love their people omg they're so funny and I love the wildlife and I love the culture omgg lmao at the abos though lol they look like they skipped evolution lol haha seriously though thank you for not considering me as bad of a poster as the rest I know some Canadians can't be really fucking bad posters xD but not me I'm a good poster

Underrated post

We already had the chance to take ALL Mexico and we took the parts that were least shit. There is a reason we didn't pick Baja

People here are too poor, we can only eat what we catch

Wait, there's places outside Asia where people eat rice? Why? It's bird food eat some potatoes

Is this the fresh meme thread of the week.

Fuck that we would ruin it. I love going to Baja because it's cheap, the fish are everywhere, and it's not a fucking nanny state. Also, there isn't really cartel activity on most of the peninsula. I go visit a village in Baja California Sur every couple years and spend a couple hundred bucks to charter a boat and captain for a full day of offshore fishing, which usually means we get over 100 lbs of fresh fish to keep. Do that in Hawaii, it'll cost you over $1000 and you can't keep shit you catch. The fish populations off the coast of Socal are not nearly as diverse or plentiful. Overall, it's just nice that I can go somewhere nearby on vacation where my US dollars can go a lot further. I'm sure Europeans don't want to annex Thailand just because they like to vacation there.

Ruined diplomatic relations with other countires. Retalitory tarrifs. War between united states and mexico. Pissed off mexicans in the united states. It's mostly undeveloped desert; very little valuable natural resources.

Nah we should've kept all of Mexico and pushed down to Panama. And done a better job of getting the (future)Canadians to join the revolution. Then we could've been the North American empire and told Europe to suck it in WWI.

Its full of american vacation homes already what more do you want. this isnt 1880

We eat a shit ton of rice here m8

Disgusting no wonder Mexicans have chinky eyes

>Colorado ,AZ,TX,CALI,NEVADA are swarming with latinos and OP wants US to invade BAJA....In what movie are you acting bro?
Probably there will be a union in our lifetime of some sorts with Mexico..but itll be a latino one since whites are on the run.

>Leaf
>Calls me chink
kek

We're (the u.s.) annoying at times, especially Californians. Why da fuck is it baja cali and not simply "mexico"? And why is it the gulf of cali and not the sea of cortez?

very good post

leaf is just a short-lived meme, you'll always be a dirty fucking mexican chink, tho

Just put a straw hat on him