What do you think of my stickers Sup Forums ?

What do you think of my stickers Sup Forums ?

>pic related

what are you, 12?

Stickers on electronics, neck yourself.

Your faggotry sickens me
something a teenage girl would do

Rick and morthy edgy stickers

Penis Penis Penis
No thanks

>arch and ruby
Seriously, faggot?

what's the issue with that, dumbass? Bet you don't know what it is, normie

Your a fucking kid in Australia

If they arent skateboarding stickers or nude chicks then kys

why australia?

>Called you out on a small and probably niche fandom based on logo's
>Bet you dont even know what it is, normie"
Its like i just witnessed a faggot and a hipster fuck each other in the ass and birth a you.
He prolly does know what it is becaus he fuckin guessed it from the logo.

Go fuck yourself macfag

well I'm not 14 anymore to put skate and chicks stickers everywhere

Says the 14 year old

1. no mac in this pic
2. recognising logos doesn't mean you know what's the product behind it, nor how to use it

modsss

Is this a cringe thread?

> epitech
How does it feel to pay for a diploma instead of getting skills?

Idk man, With that big fuckin H.A.L Sticker covering the logo, it looks exactly like pic related

happy to demonstrate my skills whenever you want

it's actually a dell xps 13

Don't bother, your stickers clearly show you are a pathetic memer who likes to pretend he is a linux h4x0r but can't really do anything but laugh and share internet funny pics and videos.

Would be able to tell that without all the faggoty stickers

yeah and that pays bills somehow :/

triggered

Bitch please, I've made my own arch based distro when I was a bit younger.
But both arch and ruby is cancer.
You're a fucking retard.

Is this a cringe thread?

You are a fucking normie, man

>somehow
Any retard with software related diploma gets hired today because of how many company require software solutions.
Don't think you are hot shit just because you got employed by people who don't know or care about quality of their employees or quality of their software.

>made my own arch based distro
lol'd

also, what's the issue with using ruby on arch? could you elaborate? :)

no cringe, just bait, working so far

basement faggot raging because he's 30 and still living with mom without stable nor proper income, but heh, you're self-taught and much know SOOO much more than me, yet you are getting triggered over a simple sticker, faggot

also, I care a lot about the quality of what I produce

>basement faggot
Sure buddy

>raging because he's 30
Try again

>and still living with mom
Also wrong

>without stable nor proper income
And oh so very wrong

> you're self-taught
oh, am I?

>and much know SOOO much more than me
Yes, very likely. I know the kind of people who come out of epitech and the kind of people who cover their laptop in those shitty stickers. They just like to show off.

>also, I care a lot about the quality of what I produce
Sure you do.

>getting this butthurt

you're just mad I got swag

Oh yeah, the cringe is real.
>but, but... no, it's bait!

Yeah, when I was like 15 and I thought it was all hacker and cool.
>arch
Complete time sink for neckbeards and hacker wannabes. Just use Debian and stop being so autistic.
You might grow out of it, anyway.
>ruby
Dynamic, abstracted to the extreme, focused on simplicity.
The more languages you know, the better I guess. But if ruby is not just a stepping stone for the lower level languages for you, you're a brainlett. Learn c++ or something.

>time sink
well not really, once you got it setup with a cool DE it's really fine and simple, also it's lightweight

as for ruby, I learned it after c, c++ and java
discovered it by trying my hand at ruby on rails

so I don't see the incompatibility between arch/ruby as you tried to show

It looks like you got a sticker pack of samplers and just threw them haphazardly on your laptop

God what a fag

I would agree everyone should learn lower level languages but it certainly should not be their end game. The vast majority of jobs will never require them. I would suggest instead broadening you knowledge on things like design, frameworks and libraries, and the inner workings of a popular language.

nice meems

Jesus...

When you say you "know c" to which degree do you know It? Have you done large scale projects in it? I'm honestly just interested. I would personally only say I knew maybe 3 languages and I have been a dev for 10 years. I've screwed around in c but haven't needed to solve many problems in it

mommy and daddy pay the bills, stop acting like you do anything more than suck internet dick

HAL is cool. The rest screams "tryint too hard"

Mostly did school related projects, like replicating systems functions such as ls, malloc or printf, or building a shell, an IRC/FTP shell app and also a corewar
Would not say they are large scale nor that I know c in depth but I'm pretty confortable with it

nice try faggot

>stickers on a computer
there should be death-penalty on this faggotry

I think you're a fucking faggot 6th grader.
>Underage b&

Nice fsociety

School shooter inbound

only not cringey one id cookie monster

Interesting. Yeah much more than I have done with it. The largest project I did was to help build an NSS module. Really made me appreciate the higher level languages.

> rick and morty
hahahaha no

Btw what is it you like about ruby over, for instance, python or JavaScript? I worked with ruby for a short time and I didn't really care for it but likely I was not leveraging it properly.

mostly its syntaxic sugar, like no need to use parenthesis, question marks to test variables, blocks are dope too, everything is an obect and so on

love it for telegram bots, but I find it really fun in the context of ruby on rails, I like its flow (but won't use it for large scale web apps because of its performances)

ruby is cleaner than js in its implementation and use, and feels like a more accessible python-like language

Holy fuck user you could've been

>use of pickle rick unironicaly
Putain de d'enculés de nerds français je vous déteste tous, tes stickers sont hyper cringe va crever