Bun Bunn

Bun Bunn

What is leaking out of bunnbun? D:

Cumcumm

Stop masturbating to cartoon depictions of anthropomorphic animals or face the spear.

tfw high on a saturday afternoon

I'm not masturbating

Aren't you always high

Not at all. Only half of the time.

And two thirds of the time not high is spent sleeping

i'd share some with you badj

hi barry

hello

any roxanne from goofy movie?

how are you

Anyone has comics?
My laptop is getting fixed and all my content is on it :/

tired. gonna try to not sleep to fix sleep schedule. again. you? it's strange posting here again after being absent for so very long, after lurking the last few days and seeing so many new names I now know how people like squid and mugen felt when I joined

wow queen ur so beutifull

gay

i feel that, it happens to me sometimes too
i'm okay, tired but it's because it's early, thanks for asking
i've not thought about that to be honest, but i can see it now. unfortunately there's not a lot of people left from then

i feel like my formatting is awful but i don't care

your formatting is fine. and yeah idk a lot of the old crew just skulk in discords now, myself included. and of course all of the really old crew is just gone forever I'm pretty sure.

fuck, air drumming really hard while not having slept in a long time was a really bad idea, I'm super light headed now

yeah i'm in a couple but they share most of the people i talk to, met some new people too that are alright
i'm pretty sure the really old peeps are gone though, i see some come by once in a while, but not often at all

don't pass out, then you won't be able to fix your schedule for a bit

true, but I recently started relistening to one of my favorite band's collection and I can't help myself

do I play starbound or elite dangerous

I'm thinking starbound because comfy

i wouldn't be able to say, haven't played either of them

bumpp

bump

bumperino