This woman, 55 years old, sits in the passenger side of the car from 7am to about 12pm every single day for a week now...

This woman, 55 years old, sits in the passenger side of the car from 7am to about 12pm every single day for a week now, even today a saturday. At about 11am, a 30 year old male sits in the drivers side with her. The car never there over night, and its in a numbered parking spot(this community towes cars every day)

Am I being watched by the police, or do you think they're watching someone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

vincarhistory.com/license-plate-lookup/florida
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

This is in florida btw, and it gets extremely hot, no one would just sit in a car like that without a very good reason

They're facing the other way, tho. It could be that you have some visitors in the neighborhood and they are their security.

what have you done that makes you think that they could be watching you?

Mind your own fucking business.

go ask them.

yes. offer them a drink.

That behavior sounds drug related. I would report it an see what happens.

I've said hello as i passed once while she was standing outside, seems like a total bitch and didnt reply.

Curious why else someone would sit in a steaming hot car like that every day

No, i wanna snoop on the snoop

Are you faking disability? Seems like a P.I. not police.

THIS does happen. Insurance companies send some out at times. My dad has had this exp. Though he is pgysically useless because of a botched back surgery.

It doesn't mean they can't see him from a mirror

MICROWAVE EVERYTHING!

>Seems like a P.I.
My thoughts too. PI or just some people there to spy and take some photos. Probably a spouse caught cheating and the other is accumulating evidence. Just a few good photos could mean the difference between giving your ex-wife 50% of your hard earned life - or owning her like a bitch.

How do you know their ages?

Said the guy not minding his own business

Maybe they're trying to hack someone's wifi, do they have a laptop with them?

kek

How do you know their exact ages but nothing else about them?

you faggots are the worst

he's generalizing

maybe an est to give you an idea on the age gap between the man and woman?

Florida? Maybe you said or did something to make Dave upset?
They're known to do things like that to critics and detractors.

>implying

Samefag detected

And you're probably those wierdos outside my house. Stop snooping on my wifi.

The car left. Next time i will offer the woman a bottle of water and ask if i can help.

Hey op, go run up to the window and yell OUR COVER IS BLOWN. MEET AT RENDEZVOUS POINT BRAVO. And then run off in some bushes and disappear.

kys yourself

get a fucking life?

vincarhistory.com/license-plate-lookup/florida

As opposed to making someone else kill himself? dumb ass nigga

Classic surveillance technique. If you dont want to be made then you use the mirrors.