Who here still believes man landed on the moon ?

Who here still believes man landed on the moon ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/584638main_apollo12-right-670.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do

I dunno man, there's a lot of sketchy shit surrounding it.
Like how they had to make a new video of it because apparently somebody taped over the original copy due to space restraints.
Who the fuck would tape ocer the original footage?
It's weird.

It happened, faggot. Might as well come to terms with it.

Ok

I know someone who thinks we did.

if they did why hasn't anyone been again after like 50 years?

Ok tell me more about them

With a proper telescope you can see the equipment the astronauts left there. If that's not enough proof I don't know what you want.

Ok show us the pics if equipment can be seen with a proper telescope there should be pictures freely available on the internet. And cant you look at the moon on google earth it should be on there too? And if the moon has no gravity how could the equipment still be there it would just float into space ?

You are trolling, right?

You can argue about WHEN we did.
But not THAT we did.
You WILL die not knowing the full story.
DEAL with it.

and the rovers on Mars prove people were there too

Where are the pictures ?

Cuz we're too busy trying to colonize mars. Get with the program faggot.

Posts pic of Mercury

still

This is a flat earth post right. If so 0 men landed on the moon its not physical.
>fuck off globetards

It's funny, I think any moderately intelligent person, especially those in the STEM stream, who has spent any time analysing the possibilities, would come come to a very hard conclusion that it almost certainly didn't happen.

This is a very interesting topic, and I happen to believe it absolutely did not.

>Height of cold war, desperate attempt to 1-up Russia. Actually quite sad that they fabricated such a grand hoax to impress Russia.... I think that maybe it was never meant to be as grand as it was, but then it grew out of hand and they were commited to the lie so there you go

>International Space station has to stay in low earth orbit or will get riddled with micro meteors and killed by radiation (with all modern technological improvements) - but you're telling me that they went all the way to the moon in a tin can? Nahhhh

>It never happened again, in modern times. Why not? Why not even as a proof of concept.

>It's actually ridiculously hard to land, relaunch, and run around like fucking play time on the surface of the moon, again on the technology that existed in your Cheevy '69

>and yeah, now that basically every person with a computer has advanced video editing software and know-how thanks to the surge in YouTube, they """"lost"""" the high quality original version of the moon landings.

They somehow didn't have multiple back-ups of their countries crowning, most advanced achievement.... In light of all this it's amazing anyone can stomach their lies.

No atmosphere. Small gravity. But what you said is right other than that. No blast crater under lander, no kicked up dust on lander legs/feet. Alll the numerous multi light sources. Stanley kubric did a shitty job faking it. He even pictured in hollywood with nasa and cia employees. Nasa was formed of nazis working with walt disney to create space propaganda. Walt disney worked in the military as a propagandist during ww2. I can keep goin on why we never went.

Oh sorry but we have never seen the other side of the moon it could be a picture of that. But it makes you wounder why the moon does not spin on it axis and we always see the same side of the moon

Prove people from nasa went to canada and then added a red filter.

Next deception

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking

It is funny, however, that Russia to this day tongue-in-cheek still acknowleges the USA's moon-visit.

It's like a political clusterfuck that everyone agress to because it wouldn't be worth stiring up the shit it would cause to make America lose face on something that has become a core part of it's cultural identity....

Then the strawmen in washington try to massively down play it by not talking about it ever....
Distract you from it, pray that it goes away

They didn't lose shit idiot, they made a whole movie from the footage

pic related

Research electromagnetism

pic related also

White Americans landed on the moon with the help of Nazi scientists.

Never forget that nigger lovers.

14000 reels of telemetric data lost. Days worth of video footage lost. Nasa are idiots. I thought it was supposed to be the greatest achievement of mankind yet like other globetard fallacies like gravity and evolution they are just a lie made by men, the worst kind of men.

> man has never been to the moon
> man has never even been to space
> therefore murica cant even time travel
> mfw no .jpef for mfw

What part of earth is that? It doesn't looks like earth

If you mean in general, yes. But if you mean the 1969 landing, it is possible it was faked. But it doesn't matter because we have been there since 1969. Including multiple rival countries completing separate missions on the moon. I doubt they would all work together in a global conspiracy over something so small.

etc

Fuck outa here globe monkey. >no space

Remember, Americans that deny the moon landing get to cast an equal vote every election as normal people.

look photo shopped as fuck

How retarded are you? There's no moon.

>It is funny, however, that Russia to this day tongue-in-cheek still acknowleges the USA's moon-visit.

Not really, they don;t tongue-in-cheek acknowledge it happened because they KNOW it happened. They were tracking every apollo mission from start to finish, and if there was any suspicion it was faked, they would have had all the data to humilate the US at the earliest opportunity

The earth would never be seen at that position from the moon. It would only ever be at noon from any of the positions were they supposedly were. Easily debunked globetard.

Taken in 1960s, no shoop available.

of course it fucking would

the moon has gravity you fucking idiot, anything that has mass has gravitational pull.

nasa.gov/sites/default/files/584638main_apollo12-right-670.jpg

you are an idiot

Now for the real question. Did Russia really land probes on Venus??

I made one of those in ms paint too

Hello USA prperganda officer, good work on de-educating the dumb people who frequent 4chins

Maybe take a daytime commercial out on a local tv station next

Yes, and it was fucking awesome. Shame it didn;t last that long

>Mythbusters proved we did.

Adam & Jamie are the only news source to be trusted; all else is corrupted and biased.

No shoop available. Yet the live broadcast was supposed to be in color. It was shooped to a different kind of projection that only allowed for black and white. In australia there were many reports of a coke bottle falling over on the set. >the originals were shooped you globetards

And im sure with the telescopes they say they have today the could zoom down to a centimetre come on you need to try better than that! And remember everything NSA has put out is bullshit

I'm English and was born near the end of the Apollo program. I have no vested interest nor a sense of patriotic pride in asserting the validity of the missions, but I do take a great deal of pride in nor being so pessimistic and stupid enough to believe any conspiracy,. just becaise it flies in the face of authority

Ah, they """Lost"" the original high quality footage less than a year ago. They only have the lower quality copies now....

There was a 15 minutes of fame news cycle about it before they buried that in other more "interesting" news to keep you sheeple placid and mallable.

It as lost, because I'm sure the upsurgence in high quality video editing software would have shown a few too many indescrepenices which no one in the 1970's-ish era could have ever imagined would be an issue (based on our technological advancements in software)

But good work calling me an idiot, very constructive argument (CIA troll)

Nah they didnt. They were getting responses from lasers at certain locations on the moon before they went there. Its in a national geographic. >mythbusters is shitty american propaganda

Ok fair point tell me what you think it is ?

The conspiracy is that they went there. The facts and proof say other wise.

No, you cant. Minimum resolution of the hubble telescope looking at the moon would be about the size of a football field. Atleast get your facts right when arguing with stupid people.

The original film was transferred to tape. Tape was recorded over. New tapes made from old film. What's the big deal?

Damn nice scarcasm trying to false flag my otherwise very solid argument.

Fucking hell, that attempt was almost good. But guess what, they were freaking out that someone would connect the dots. Now how would that go down when their fucking strawmen lackies like Buzz Alderan are still kicking, trying to keep the fire of their "achievements" alive in primary schools all across america.

>they didnt lose it they updated it

I know, how dare we assume their gender!

>The facts and proof

These words you keep using, I do not think they mean what you think they mean

wow faggot

Oh you're not a CIA troll... okay
But only a stupid cuck brit who lives under the flaps of elizabeths meaty cunt lips. And you believe the moon landings happend? Big surprise there. Tell me, how do you butter your bread with all the insane laws in your cuck country

Those guys you know that turn into recluses and only give 1 speach before they die. Or the ones that when you try to ask them questions about their journey the reply by punching you in the face. Their actions complete speak the fact they are liars. 7 billion people on this plane. Maybe 500 or so ever went up into so called space. 12 people went on the moon. 12 people out of our entire humanity (possibly billions over time). Probably pretty easy to keep that secret. Oh but what are the freemasons all about. Plz dont tell me all 12 of these guys are masons.......

>globetard fallacies like gravity and evolution
>gravity and evolution
>gravity
>and
>evolution
fucking keked.

Right back at you, my cock munching, fudge packing, red neck, hillbilly, incestuous faggot.
FYI your cousin is still incest, dumb cuck. Now go back to telling us how your life means something because a bunch of cold war strategists convinced an entire nation of fools like you that they went to the "moon"

I dont see anyone in this thread argueing for the fact they actually went there.

False flag rejected.

Weak attempt to deny the truth.
They even made fucking Buzz Alderan try to tear down Elon Musk from launching rockets because that could help unravel their lies

Of course juden control the thesis the antithesis to make the synthesis. More funding. Tax payers paying 18 billion a year for walt disney cartoons.

Woah.. this was really stupid.. good troll 2/10
Got me to reply

You do realize that the earth is tilted on it's axis. The moon is tidally locked. That is the top of Australia with part of the Indian subcontinent and Oceania visible, also known as the equator tilted away due to it being past the autumn equinox when the pic was taken. The Chinese and Russians have also landed rovers and research craft on the moon.

Me. Few conspiracies are correct.

Sure sure keep parrotting the bs with no proof.

And sputnik is the name of their state run propaganda network.

I think the US properganda machine is terrified that Elon Musk will get to the moon with private citizens as the first people on the moon, and not some stupid fucking ex-air-force pilot they can control as a properganda machine for the rest of their lives.

Haha, fucking Elon will probably have the first real men on the moon. I hope the USA fucking gets humiliated when that happens. Could you image how North Korea would react to the truth being irrevocably proven.

CIA cuck proves he is CIA cuck with his folder of properganda reaction images.

Do you earn a decent salary doing this. Every b/tards dream job

This one is.
Read the thread for proof, ignore the CIA trolls. You can usually spot them by shitty reaction gifs

Typical conspiracy retard, can't even spell propaganda

Gold

We did land on the moon, but radiation destroyed the footage. Then Kubrick was hired to fake it because Russians.

As always.

Do you also think weed is bad for you and the government is looking out for your best interests ?

It's not parroting it is physics. We have 2 satellites in orbit around different LaGrange points on the sun for observation. This took a large amount of Delta V to accomplish. We haven't sent a manned mission back to the moon because it's not cost effective.

Prove to me
Actually prove that they were there

Oh, you can't
Oh, the original footage was "lost"

Oh, it was never audited by a modern independant research firm to verify accuracy of man actually being on the moon?

No? Why would the USA government be terrified of that....?

>inb4 your false-flag reaction gif

Shooped curve. Shit belief system. Its flat