twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol evens

rolling

Todays the day

roll

well ok

rpll

rolling for 00

Fapping doesn't drain your body of testosterone, and your ability to exercise self-control and discipline probably have far more to do with positive effects of giving up masturbation for any length of time. Read it and weep:

anabolicmen.com/ejaculation-testosterone/

When will you people wake up and realise that Trump is playing you people like fools? Impeach that failed abortion already

Alllrighhht.

Oh shit...I have to stop fapping fir 81 days now! Welp, my wife works a lot and often is too tired for sex, so...hand over your wife/girlfriend/buttbudy's contact info. You about to get cucked! (pic related)

Hey...I resent that. He knows jow to give a speech, because he tells people exactly what they want to hear. He's like a white, Dixiecrat Obama. So when Will I wake up? If by "wake up" you mean "adopt your politics and only admire politicians that support policies that you can get behind," then the answer is NEVER. (pic related)

You got off light! Wanna trade?

best way to naturally boost your Test is with a clean diet and exercise... and adequate sleep... or you can supplement it ;)

Wrong. (pic related)

Ima do it this time

did you even read the post? I said "naturally" then i said at the end, "or you can supplement" moron lol

NIGGEROLLI

Roll

Rolly polly

well i kind of need this, so rollio

roll

Why not

00 get

Ok

this but realistically speaking nothing is going to boost your test to higher levels without using pharmaceuticals.

You can remedy a deficiency with zinc and cholesterol (if an only if you have a deficient amount of HDL cholesterol) but that's only going to at best get you back to normal. Which if you treated the cause which is likely lifestyle factors you'd be better off.

Roll

Roll

Ay

rolll

Rollerino

roll

I'll fuckin do it

00 get

This means I can't fap til Christmas ah shit

Let’s roll em

god help me

o boi