So, we all agree that "The Americas" are the best place for scenery on the world, right?

So, we all agree that "The Americas" are the best place for scenery on the world, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

befunky.com/create/collage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say no, but the amount of time you put into that is autism tier so, sure

Just minutes, really

befunky.com/create/collage/

>two continents of scenery
Let's just put Europe and Asia together and see what you'll say then. Anyway, I bet Norway would rival any region of the americas (but all the americas combined, nah no chance)

The only real fight is North vs South America desu.

Sounds like you haven't seen europe and asia.

I have

I'd say South wins pretty handily

I'd say it's pretty even

I dunno maybe I like tropical stuff a little more. I've already seen a lot of pretty mountains and forests.

Nice boating.

You have tropical stuff on North America, though.

Not as much though.

Pretty much all the Caribbean countries and Islands, except for the places in Colombia and Venezuela, are technically in North America.

That's true I suppose. I guess they just feel very separate in my head.

I, myself, like mountains, forests and glaciers more. I envy the Andes, Rocky Mountains, Canada, and the Patagonia for this. I envy Europe for its cities, but their landscapes don't stand out for me, because while their mountains are nice, and the Mediterranean is great. The Caribbean, Andes and Himalayas blow them out of the water.

This place in China is unreal.

Utah

My grandparents live up in the Rockies so I used to see it all the time when I was younger. It is cool being up there and I'm not saying I don't like the mountains but it gets fucking cold where I live and I like to think of the tropics you know what I mean?

I suppose the grass is always greener on the other side

China

Italy

The United States has tropical Islands in the caribbean and the pacific, deserts and plains like the central asian steppe, Forests like Europe, and Tundra like the North of Europe and Asia.

The US is not just a highly diverse ecosystem but one of the richest and most important ecosystems in the world.

yeah, like 1000 minutes of autism
but answering your question: yes, it is

>little ecuador is more diverse than any european country

It really takes less than 10 minutes. What places are nice in Colombia? I don't know much about your cunt.

>Europea
Europe is nothing but an empty place with a few good scenes. You did your part in driving all your animals to extinction. Apart from mountains, there isn't anything to see in europe.
Europe has the shortest tallest mountain apart from Australia.

The mountain ranges in the Americas go from Alaska to Chile. Really can't compete m8.

the coffee area is the most beautiful place in colombia

Well memed, mi amigo!

please, how can eurocucks even compete?

Where is this church located?

you can google it you know
it's close to ecuador, a little bit far from the rest of the country, which is good because if it was located in the center it would be almost impossible to acces it because of how full it would be

Noice, thanks

Switzerland

Grand and majestic vs strange and fascinating, it's actually pretty hard to choose. South America has some genuinely surreal landscapes that you won't find anything remotely similar to anywhere else in the world.

Brazil

Adding Canadian stuff
We can beat you at your own game tho

tru ally

Yes.