Mental conditioning thread

>Mental conditioning thread
been using mental conditioning/training to change and alter my gfs personality over the last couple of years. Anyone else tried this with any success and tips/discussion thread

How does it work?

Put on a shock collar with lock and put the keys somewhere safe. Have this shock collar connected to your invisible fence around the kitchen so that everytime she attempts to leave the kitchen she gets a hard shock (almost hard enough to knock her out but not hard enough to knock her out)

I have everything ready now I just need to find a gf.

Bump

How, why, is it actually working, are you both benefiting from changing her ?
Give me details

Ok, so a super simple and early example for me was my other half really likes this particular type of drink. So every time she had it I would do whatever to make her cum. After a few months and then stopping now every time she has it she gets as horny as fuck

How, why, because I wanted to see if I could and to stultify her a bit. It is working to some extent, but doing it in a way she dosent know is difficulty. And as for are we both benefitting, I am, and I think she is from having more sex as a result

Kekus

Everytime she makes you a sandwich slap her on the ass, after a few months of training when you slap her on the ass she will make you a sandwich. Pavlovian conditioning baby

>mental conditioning
>change and alter
>training
>mental conditioning

Ha, I like it. I dont think people realise that its actually pretty effective

Anyone got any ideas how to develop a trigger to make my gf want to suck cock

its seems effective and easy to be honest.
I read a story of one person feeding a smoking habit whenever he was around then suddenly stop seeing the person, they will get depressed from the lack of feeding the addiction (seeing the person) so they will then want and need to be around the person who feeds the addiction without realising. Its basically like training a dog with treats.

>a trigger to make my gf want to suck cock
Ask for a blowjob

>triggered

well he’s not wrong

The point is if you condition a trigger it would make them in the mood to, whether they would have originally wanted to or not

user had exgf that came back to live with him cause she was in an abusive relationship, so she was a pretty heavy sleeper and user would be an early bird, so when she went to sleep she would put a nicotine patch on her, and when he woke up he remove it, making her addicted to nicotine but since she didnt know she was getting nicotin'd she would get these good nicotine feelings with user, then user kicked her out and she was super sad (basically nicotine withdrawal) and she went insane, bla bla.
i did this with a teacher, i would casually enter eating very dark chocolate bar and offer her some, (she was a bitch) after a few months she was very fond of me always approached me and shit, it works very well with chocolate, nicotine, caffeine and sugary shit, basically anything that's addictive, given that theyre not already addicted to it.

I did this to one of my ex's made her so addicted to me every time we talked it was nothing but sex etc

fast forward a few years she's completely mine now so i gotten bored with her and wanted to train/work on another girl this time i chose a nignog

so i started training the first girl about "pan sexual" she bit on like a fish started chatting her up told her i was pan sexual she said she was too after a bit of conditioning

Brought up "huh want to try something interesting" she nodded like a good puppy brought in the nignog she was introduced as my co-worker we worked together at a small company

Fast forward again after a few months brought up how alex (name censored for privacy) looked like she was lonely at work today

This is where the web truly starts to wind but idk if anyone would wanna her about it

> her about it
sure user, shoot

works with sex too, it's how women effeminise men and make them their serfs. get them addicted to that and bob's your uncle, you've got yourself a lifetime utility vendor.

Sure and how did you condition her initially?

Anyone got any other conditioning techniques they would like to share?

after sprinkling in alex's name in conversations at random moments judy (ex name censored) eventually she started to ask about her without me even brining her up. bingo.

Soon i started to ask judy if she wanted alex for dinner every month or so hook line and sinker step two was in effect now i had to make them see each other as much as possible til she started to find her attractive.

After a few months of this i noticed judy's eyes drifting around alex's body checking her out. after then dinner i wispered into her ear "i know you were checking her out do you think she's hot?" this threw her off guard and ended up blabbing "yeah i took a few peeks she's not /that/ hot" the hint of a blush gave her away "maybe she likes you too? you should try to doll up for her you are pan aren't you" boom that set her off she has a weakness of being always right so she tries to dress sluttier and sluttier every time alex comes over for dinner.

Phase 3 came into play then now i had to get alex to fall for me easy peezy.

Start talking to alex during the week getting as much exposure to her

That bitch better be hiding a dick or I'm gonna get real pissed off!